Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Poor Raashi! now they took her shopping away! (Page 3)

nkapoor IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged

Posting all in 'Caps' considered as yelling on net.
Please refrain urself from posting title all in 'caps'

SNS Dev Team

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

Caramelxx Senior Member
Caramelxx
Caramelxx

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nkapoor

Originally posted by fanbidaai

Originally posted by Caramelxx

The fact that Rashi is young really isn't an excuse. Shes 21 (in the show) n i'm younger than her, but i can still discern what is wrong from what is right. Koki left a few things for Urmi n took the rest for the other members of the family ( which Rashi should have done in the first place). Kokis dislike for Rashi is justified. Shes the only one thats fully aware of how Rashi always tries to sabotage Gopi n that Rashi is only married to Jigar for money n playing with the poor boys heart.
she shud atleast ask her which one she likes and which one can she give out! it was her who did not let her shop! if shopping was soo important, she shud've told her beforehand! so she cud've put sum effort into the gifts! I dun think shopping is wrong! or wearing jeans is wrong either! she shud only be punished for punishable things!
If Rashi thaught she was right by wearing Jeans then why did she go to change to try to cover it up? wearing jeans isn't wrong, but wearing what you know your family wouldn't approve of is wrong. Doing things you wouldn't do in your familys presence simply cos they aren't there, is sneaky n shows your two faced. If Rashi wanted to go shopping she should have bought things for every one not just her mother n she knew it. Koki was just showing her that she has to treat her in laws like she treats her mum no matter what. Why else do u think  she n her mother were being sneaky about it ?
N yeah! Koki din't punish her, she only spoke to her if Gopi had done the same thing Koki wouldn't have been sooo nice
kokila has punished Gopi for things that rashi has done  n also if gopi made a mistake in two twos kokilas wrath would be on top of Gopi, she has punished her daughter the same way . if rashi was  to use her brains n not follow her mothers teaching she will be enjoying ev erything
kokila is a mean and narrow-minded character!
On the contrary, I think she thinks deeply about thing and is able to spot a rotten character / Golddigger when she spots one. Shes strict not mean. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If u think lying that ur going to use the rest room n n going to shop instead of showing ur support to ur husband in a business meeting is fine then, differnt strokes for different folks. end of.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

m001hamzanuha

nkapoor IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
I can't believe that there are so many people actually feeling bad for what Koki did to Rashi today. First of all, Rashi is a shopaholic. ONLY because Modi family is rich does not mean she has to splurge every chance she gets. There is a limit. Had Rashi got a single item each for everyone, meaning herself, her mom, koki, ba, hetal, chirag, parag, her dad, kinjal, dhaval. I can bet you that Koki would have not said a single word to her. But when you just buy stuff for yourself that to expensive and non-needed things, and your mother comes over and takes half of it. I am sorry, but Chirag and Ahem don't work to feed the hunger of Urmila. Koki did the right thing, because these two greedy monsters need some training. And Koki has just taken it away, she has not given it away yet.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

m001hamzanuhasuk19

angelic8219 IF-Dazzler
angelic8219
angelic8219

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

firstly  the caps used on ur topic is considered as shouting, if you dont want your topic to be closed.    if kokila has taken them its not because she hates rashi she hates urmilla more n knew she would be taking them all, at least she left some behind urmilla   (rashis own mother) just told rashi that she can keep the shawl  also which mother would take all her daughters gifts which was paid by her inlaws.  kokila does look at herself  she is a firm believer in right n wrong.
oh really? then why is she being soo mean to Rashi, she is just a young girl! kokila shud be mature! and shud only care about protcting her daughter-in-law that is about it!
a young girl should not be married then, when it need be kokila has protected rashi when rashi was accused of being a thief kokila defended her.   kokila is being mature all rashi cares about money n that she is a modi bahu thats all  when she needs something she uses her sass n hubby when it is against her  she becomes cold towards them when rashi stops her kalakari kokila will give her the world
if people not be mean to her, maybe her attitude will change! everyone is different! they could be politer ways to handle her! plus she is not her saas let her saas handle her! she can defend her bahu, but she cannot do this to sumone she has no right over! I feel very bad! by doing this they are only making her more mean! I think it is only her husband who knows her and who can handle her!

Maybe if Rashi herself was not mean to people then everyones attitude towards her would change. Rashi has been mean since the start of the show, she uses her mother in law and Jigar for her own needs and then back off when there is no need for them, she even put Hetal's life in danger just to become a  her bahu. Hetal and Jigar can't handle her they lets her mistakes slide and she takes full advantage of it and even after being explained politely by them she continues to do more stuff. She never learns from her mistakes, she never admits to them and is always ready to blame others.  Seems like you missed a chunk of the show if you think Rashi is innocent in all this. Koki wouldn't have to keep on at her if she stopped sabotaging Gopi, plotting against the family and also if Hetal punished Rashi but because she doesn't Koki has to.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

m001suk19

hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

The fact that Rashi is young really isn't an excuse. Shes 21 (in the show) n i'm younger than her, but i can still discern what is wrong from what is right. Koki left a few things for Urmi n took the rest for the other members of the family ( which Rashi should have done in the first place). Kokis dislike for Rashi is justified. Shes the only one thats fully aware of how Rashi always tries to sabotage Gopi n that Rashi is only married to Jigar for money n playing with the poor boys heart.
she shud atleast ask her which one she likes and which one can she give out! it was her who did not let her shop! if shopping was soo important, she shud've told her beforehand! so she cud've put sum effort into the gifts! I dun think shopping is wrong! or wearing jeans is wrong either! she shud only be punished for punishable things!
If Rashi thaught she was right by wearing Jeans then why did she go to change to try to cover it up? wearing jeans isn't wrong, but wearing what you know your family wouldn't approve of is wrong. Doing things you wouldn't do in your familys presence simply cos they aren't there, is sneaky n shows your two faced. If Rashi wanted to go shopping she should have bought things for every one not just her mother n she knew it. Koki was just showing her that she has to treat her in laws like she treats her mum no matter what. Why else do u think  she n her mother were being sneaky about it ?
N yeah! Koki din't punish her, she only spoke to her if Gopi had done the same thing Koki wouldn't have been sooo nice
kokila has punished Gopi for things that rashi has done  n also if gopi made a mistake in two twos kokilas wrath would be on top of Gopi, she has punished her daughter the same way . if rashi was  to use her brains n not follow her mothers teaching she will be enjoying ev erything
kokila is a mean and narrow-minded character!
On the contrary, I think she thinks deeply about thing and is able to spot a rotten character / Golddigger when she spots one. Shes strict not mean. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If u think lying that ur going to use the rest room n n going to shop instead of showing ur support to ur husband in a business meeting is fine then, differnt strokes for different folks. end of.
maybe she wud've been there at the meeting if she was allowed to shop when there was free time! I do not like unfairness! if she is doing bad a woman twice her age shud only be teaching her or stopping her, but being mean, rude and narrow-minded is definately not the answer!

First of all, kindly edit your title & remove the caps. Twice you've been requested. I'm the third. Next time, someone might report you.

Secondly, it seems you're arguing for the sake of arguing.

Thirdly, you need to go back & watch some more episodes in order to formulate an idea of Rashi's character. Rashi is the same person who took/stole Gopi's muh dikhai money. Is that not cheap? There're many such incidents where Rashi has shown her true colours, but you are only interested in seeing one facet of her & one facet of Koki.

Fourthly, you have to see both sides of the picture. I myself have made a post today decrying Koki's behaviour & others have tried to make me understand the rationale behind her actions. I respect that, just as I respect that you are entitled to your view & hatred of Koki. Similarly, try to respect that others can have a view divergent to you. If someone is trying to explain/condemn why a character did something, understand it's constructive criticism. Don't think it's paranoia when they oppose your views or take a stand that popular with the others here.

Pls take my words in the right spirit as there's no offense meant towards you. Goodnight.

Edited by hamzanuha - 09 May 2011 at 2:03pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_pnm001taral83suk19

Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
sorry but i have to agree somewhat with the original post.  in their own ways koki and rashi are as bad as each other.  sorry but, wer'e in 2011, who the hell ''punishes'' their daughter in laws'' and forces em to wear sari whenthey want to wear jeans.koki doesnt want a daughter in llaw she wants a servant she can give orders too.  rashi is selfish and at the minute...completely under urmilas thumb.
gopi isnt innocent shes daft...therez a difference

Go to top