Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: fanbidaai

firstly kokila is her sass as in she came into a joint family,  the family is united except rashi who if she had her way would have been split a long time ago, the only reason they havent split its because its aham n chirags names so she n jigar would not get anything.  her attitude is not going to change no matter who is nice to her  its her own greed n jealousy that is making her mean  not kokila or anyone else

I am a psychology student, I know how it works! I am not saying kokila to be mahatma gandhi and give her left cheek to get slapped after the right! but she shud atleast have the maturity to not be unecessarily mean to Rashi!
Caramelxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nkapoor

she shud atleast ask her which one she likes and which one can she give out! it was her who did not let her shop! if shopping was soo important, she shud've told her beforehand! so she cud've put sum effort into the gifts! I dun think shopping is wrong! or wearing jeans is wrong either! she shud only be punished for punishable things!

If Rashi thaught she was right by wearing Jeans then why did she go to change to try to cover it up? wearing jeans isn't wrong, but wearing what you know your family wouldn't approve of is wrong. Doing things you wouldn't do in your familys presence simply cos they aren't there, is sneaky n shows your two faced. If Rashi wanted to go shopping she should have bought things for every one not just her mother n she knew it. Koki was just showing her that she has to treat her in laws like she treats her mum no matter what. Why else do u think  she n her mother were being sneaky about it ?
N yeah! Koki din't punish her, she only spoke to her if Gopi had done the same thing Koki wouldn't have been sooo nice
Edited by Caramelxx - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Caramelxx

If Rashi thaught she was right by wearing Jeans then why did she go to change to try to cover it up? wearing jeans isn't wrong, but wearing what you know your family wouldn't approve of is wrong. Doing things you wouldn't do in your familys presence simply cos they aren't there, is sneaky n shows your two faced. If Rashi wanted to go shopping she should have bought things for every one not just her mother n she knew it. Koki was just showing her that she has to treat her in laws like she treats her mum no matter what. Why else do u think  she n her mother were being sneaky about it ?
N yeah! Koki din't punish her, she only spoke to her if Gopi had done the same thing Koki wouldn't have been sooo nice

everyone is different! i dun see anything mean and ridiculous in Raashi's beahviour throughout the trip!
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

kokila has punished Gopi for things that rashi has done  n also if gopi made a mistake in two twos kokilas wrath would be on top of Gopi, she has punished her daughter the same way . if rashi was  to use her brains n not follow her mothers teaching she will be enjoying ev erything

kokila has punished Gopi for things that rashi has done  n also if gopi made a mistake in two twos kokilas wrath would be on top of Gopi, she has punished her daughter the same way . if rashi was  to use her brains n not follow her mothers teaching she will be enjoying ev erything

kokila is a mean and narrow-minded character!
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i disagree i love her character she is strong knows when she is taken for a ride.  

i disagree i love her character she is strong knows when she is taken for a ride.  

yes Raashi was totally taking her for a ride by wearing jeans! or by shopping for herself! geez!
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Posting all in 'Caps' considered as yelling on net.
Please refrain urself from posting title all in 'caps'

SNS Dev Team
Caramelxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

On the contrary, I think she thinks deeply about thing and is able to spot a rotten character / Golddigger when she spots one. Shes strict not mean. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If u think lying that ur going to use the rest room n n going to shop instead of showing ur support to ur husband in a business meeting is fine then, differnt strokes for different folks. end of.

On the contrary, I think she thinks deeply about thing and is able to spot a rotten character / Golddigger when she spots one. Shes strict not mean. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If u think lying that ur going to use the rest room n n going to shop instead of showing ur support to ur husband in a business meeting is fine then, differnt strokes for different folks. end of.

maybe she wud've been there at the meeting if she was allowed to shop when there was free time! I do not like unfairness! if she is doing bad a woman twice her age shud only be teaching her or stopping her, but being mean, rude and narrow-minded is definately not the answer!