Poor Raashi! now they took her shopping away!

Posted: 12 years ago

wat a narrow-minded and sexist show! if she wanted gifts for relatives she shud've asked! how cruel! first she did not let her shop! now she is taking all he fav things without asking her! she is not even consulting which things she likes which she doesn't horrible! I think Gopi's saas shud look at herself before pointing a finger at others!

Edited by nkapoor - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ha ha, seems like you're new to the forum, welcome!

Indeed what Kokila did was morally wrong, but hey, look at what the mother-daughter duo Rashi and Urmila have done. Rashi hadn't really shopped for anyone else apart from herself and her mother.

That's why Kokila to teach her a lesson did that.

Besides, if Rashi's shopping was to go to Urmila anyway, than I believe Kokila was right, atleast the gifts would go to some respectable people not silly greedy ones- who in return become more greedy than thankful.
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
firstly  the caps used on ur topic is considered as shouting, if you dont want your topic to be closed.    if kokila has taken them its not because she hates rashi she hates urmilla more n knew she would be taking them all, at least she left some behind urmilla   (rashis own mother) just told rashi that she can keep the shawl  also which mother would take all her daughters gifts which was paid by her inlaws.  kokila does look at herself  she is a firm believer in right n wrong.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
refrain from cap locks 

Originally posted by: fanbidaai

firstly  the caps used on ur topic is considered as shouting, if you dont want your topic to be closed.    if kokila has taken them its not because she hates rashi she hates urmilla more n knew she would be taking them all, at least she left some behind urmilla   (rashis own mother) just told rashi that she can keep the shawl  also which mother would take all her daughters gifts which was paid by her inlaws.  kokila does look at herself  she is a firm believer in right n wrong.

oh really? then why is she being soo mean to Rashi, she is just a young girl! kokila shud be mature! and shud only care about protcting her daughter-in-law that is about it!
suk19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nkapoor

oh really? then why is she being soo mean to Rashi, she is just a young girl! kokila shud be mature! and shud only care about protcting her daughter-in-law that is about it!

a young girl should not be married then, when it need be kokila has protected rashi when rashi was accused of being a thief kokila defended her.   kokila is being mature all rashi cares about money n that she is a modi bahu thats all  when she needs something she uses her sass n hubby when it is against her  she becomes cold towards them when rashi stops her kalakari kokila will give her the world
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

a young girl should not be married then, when it need be kokila has protected rashi when rashi was accused of being a thief kokila defended her.   kokila is being mature all rashi cares about money n that she is a modi bahu thats all  when she needs something she uses her sass n hubby when it is against her  she becomes cold towards them when rashi stops her kalakari kokila will give her the world

if people not be mean to her, maybe her attitude will change! everyone is different! they could be politer ways to handle her! plus she is not her saas let her saas handle her! she can defend her bahu, but she cannot do this to sumone she has no right over! I feel very bad! by doing this they are only making her more mean! I think it is only her husband who knows her and who can handle her! Edited by nkapoor - 12 years ago
Caramelxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The fact that Rashi is young really isn't an excuse. Shes 21 (in the show) n i'm younger than her, but i can still discern what is wrong from what is right. Koki left a few things for Urmi n took the rest for the other members of the family ( which Rashi should have done in the first place). Kokis dislike for Rashi is justified. Shes the only one thats fully aware of how Rashi always tries to sabotage Gopi n that Rashi is only married to Jigar for money n playing with the poor boys heart.
Originally posted by: Caramelxx

The fact that Rashi is young really isn't an excuse. Shes 21 (in the show) n i'm younger than her, but i can still discern what is wrong from what is right. Koki left a few things for Urmi n took the rest for the other members of the family ( which Rashi should have done in the first place). Kokis dislike for Rashi is justified. Shes the only one thats fully aware of how Rashi always tries to sabotage Gopi n that Rashi is only married to Jigar for money n playing with the poor boys heart.

she shud atleast ask her which one she likes and which one can she give out! it was her who did not let her shop! if shopping was soo important, she shud've told her beforehand! so she cud've put sum effort into the gifts! I dun think shopping is wrong! or wearing jeans is wrong either! she shud only be punished for punishable things!
suk19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nkapoor

if people not be mean to her, maybe her attitude will change! everyone is different! they could be politer ways to handle her! plus she is not her saas let her saas handle her! she can defend her bahu, but she cannot do this to sumone she has no right over! I feel very bad! by doing this they are only making her more mean! I think it is only her husband who knows her and who can handle her!

firstly kokila is her sass as in she came into a joint family,  the family is united except rashi who if she had her way would have been split a long time ago, the only reason they havent split its because its aham n chirags names so she n jigar would not get anything.  her attitude is not going to change no matter who is nice to her  its her own greed n jealousy that is making her mean  not kokila or anyone else