Thankyou to each and every Actor

Posted: 12 years ago

I want to thank you each and every cast member of our favorite show CCBM. From Nivi to Nandu, I want to thank you and really appreciate your sincere work. I know sometimes CT's killed the essence of the characters you played but still you kept on going sincerely with complete dedication. I really love you guys for that sincerity, this is the reason me and I know for sure my fellow CCBM members did not quit on you. Still keep on hoping for a miracle and save our show, so that we can keep watching you guys perform.

Every character in CCBM was special and different in its own genre. We loved to love you and we loved to hate you as per your characters but it was your performace we all loved to the core. Let it be our sweet and innocent Nivi, attitude, lively, jovial, romantic and sensitive Viren, family loving Sid, Strong and sweet Naintara dadi, strict and sweet father Keshav, Sweet Tayiji, Selfish but sweet Divya, ever so adorable Yash, Very principled dadaji, Prideful and yet sweet Yashodara dadi, hilarious and Viren's bandu apna Nandu, dadaji's ever so present sidekick Laljikaka, precious daughter's mom Hema, dear uncle Pratap, Joru ka Gulam and ever so absent Jawahar and last but never the least Evil, cunning,brainy and makeupqueen Chanchal.

It was really a beautiful ride you took us with your performance. Sometimes we were mad at the characters, sometimes happy, sometimes cried along with you, sometimes laughed with you and sometimes wanted to kill you. Each and every moment spent with you are memorable. CCBM is incomplete without any one of your character, you all made it possible.

Thank you Rajanji for giving us such wonderful cast, but it's so sad that you were not able to fully exploit their skills to the highest potential and make our show number one.

To all the actors Good luck with your future projects and May God bless you all with success in life.

Edited by milee1014 - 12 years ago
hey milee , have a great vacation ...at least this way you will have no time to think of this CCBM !!! sometimes god makes sure we lose our obsession quickly ...
Enjoy your vacation.. You will be really missed...
Thank you guys, will miss you so much.
And please do check my other final post on this forum which is for our very own NivREn and you girls.
Well said Milee hope u have wonderful vacation.
Yes, Milee the actors have done wonderful job. It's the CTs who have ruined the story.
Well, i don't think it's of any use talking about it. They have ruined it for sure.

Btw, wishing you a great time in India. You'll surly be missed.
Take care & loads of love.

enjoy your vacation dear..
Terrific post Milee.  Agree with each and every word you say.

You'll be missed!  Have a great time in India.
Milee have a lovely vacation.