somebody contact dimri please :(

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
guys this news of misscariage iis so sad please please please dont let this happen i beg somebody to contact dimri or anyone to revent this we as viewers do not want any depressions please im so upset and angry at dimri for doing this . wat i think is tht they can do wat they liike but please please can akshara have a child no woman would want to lose a child so please dnt make our lovely aksh3as life a helll :( xxx
i'm sorry but why is everyone overreacting  so much? let them show what they want to...the purpose of a daily soap is entertainment..they r not making a documentary  ! sorry for sounding rude...they're doing a fine job...they're showing everything realistically...many women r unfortunate to suffer a MC but that doesn't mean that they cannot conceive in future...it's a very difficult phase for her...as long as CV's do full justice to the track, i'm okay with it. 
Originally posted by _charu_

i'm sorry but why is everyone overreacting  so much? let them show what they want to...the purpose of a daily soap is entertainment..they r not making a documentary  ! sorry for sounding rude...they're doing a fine job...they're showing everything realistically...many women r unfortunate to suffer a MC but that doesn't mean that they cannot conceive in future...it's a very difficult phase for her...as long as CV's do full justice to the track, i'm okay with it. 
haa me bhi wahi soch rahi thi i'm also feeling bad abt showing mc but cv's ne kuch toh accha socha hoga na aage ke liye so sabko bas shaant rehke wait karni chahiye...

i know...MC se itni problem kyun.?? i toh always knew its gonna happen in near future...but haan thoda bura lagega seeing Naksh...otherwise i am fine with it..if it brings them closer then aur kya chhaiye humein..?? baby toh Inshallah jaldi phir aa hi jayega...😃 itna toh m sure...
and i know Cvs will show it in a good way...so lets just watch the epis...
I love YR ... 😃 I m emotionally attached to naksh...I cry,laugh with them... 😃 but we all should realise that at the end of the day its a serial...nd they need to create some drama to move the story ahead. We all knew mc was on its way...nd I m hoping that something positive wl come out of this track.

totslly agreed its just a daily soap and MC doesnt mean a women cant conceive again and i guess many couples go through this phase . now i am waiting hw they cv's take this track 😃
agree with u all guys.in todays phase mc is not a big thing.n if naksh r together den wats d prob.v want dis only.n every track teaches a lesson n dis will too.n def by dis,our naksh bonding is going to increase n dey will come more closer,so nothing to worry.