Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

SGP: Update:9: SGP Steps In Ekta's Shoe (Page 3)

radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged

Nice update...better than the episode...the comments in between were echoing our thoughts...they have entered ekta's shoes but havent tied up the lace i guess...ekta shows atleast remain sincere to the mood of the situation...yesterday...the show reached a new creative low...i dont know till what point is SP interferring in SGP creative matters...bcoz its turning out to be bad now...they are just spoiling the show...i agree why not end gracefully instead of falling to SP's demands...the actors,technicians are working hard...appreciated...but then...at the end if it turns out this bad then wat to say ...it really hurts...to see SGP in such a condition,they have set such an image of SGP in our minds that its unbelievable to see all this happening in SGP...i agree about creative liberty...but yesterday was total idiotic and a lame effort to insert unfunny comedy scenes in a serious situation...all we were expecting is a natural,sane reaction to the whole situation...but it was dissappointing...

Here the kashyaps were making fun of ishaan's accident..and there ppl on the road were checking and saying 'sans chal rahi hain' ...cmon...an accident is accident...even if it occurs frequently...its always frightening...kk and sanju were having deep discussions wid the doctors but had no time to wait for kashyaps...couldnt kk just call suhana and tell her in  which room ishaan is...arent suhana and kashyaps literate to ask for a patient's room...they were wandering like lost in the hospital with some stupid dialogues of elesh...and then the women fighting for patient...was DeadDead...horrible...i think it was worse than ekta shows...they are melodramatic but not insane in the name of making things FUNNY.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

111192FeefiAshismd410

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radpat25

Nice update...better than the episode...the comments in between were echoing our thoughts...they have entered ekta's shoes but havent tied up the lace i guess...ekta shows atleast remain sincere to the mood of the situation...yesterday...the show reached a new creative low...i dont know till what point is SP interferring in SGP creative matters...bcoz its turning out to be bad now...they are just spoiling the show...i agree why not end gracefully instead of falling to SP's demands...the actors,technicians are working hard...appreciated...but then...at the end if it turns out this bad then wat to say ...it really hurts...to see SGP in such a condition,they have set such an image of SGP in our minds that its unbelievable to see all this happening in SGP...i agree about creative liberty...but yesterday was total idiotic and a lame effort to insert unfunny comedy scenes in a serious situation...all we were expecting is a natural,sane reaction to the whole situation...but it was dissappointing...

Here the kashyaps were making fun of ishaan's accident..and there ppl on the road were checking and saying 'sans chal rahi hain' ...cmon...an accident is accident...even if it occurs frequently...its always frightening...kk and sanju were having deep discussions wid the doctors but had no time to wait for kashyaps...couldnt kk just call suhana and tell her in  which room ishaan is...arent suhana and kashyaps literate to ask for a patient's room...they were wandering like lost in the hospital with some stupid dialogues of elesh...and then the women fighting for patient...was DeadDead...horrible...i think it was worse than ekta shows...they are melodramatic but not insane in the name of making things FUNNY.

@ bold:  You are absolutely right, I have to agree that I missed that completely, yes they have stepped in ekta's shoe but BT shows are sincere about situations and melodramatic but not insane for the sake of being funny. SGP creative could not get that, it turned out to be disaster. 

@ bold blue:  yes it was pathetic, it was not funny at all when ilesh said 3-4 bones break hui hongi etc. who talks like this??? 

about KK and sanju I felt I was watching two different soaps at same time at same channel
no co ordination at all.  In fact I was thinking what was the point sanju sitting with dad in doctor's room?? why can not he talks to doc and sanju goes to look for her sis or call her. Rajni was no where to found. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25111192iViewsAshis

radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

@ bold:  You are absolutely right, I have to agree that I missed that completely, yes they have stepped in ekta's shoe but BT shows are sincere about situations and melodramatic but not insane for the sake of being funny. SGP creative could not get that, it turned out to be disaster. 

@ bold blue:  yes it was pathetic, it was not funny at all when ilesh said 3-4 bones break hui hongi etc. who talks like this??? 

about KK and sanju I felt I was watching two different soaps at same time at same channel
no co ordination at all.  In fact I was thinking what was the point sanju sitting with dad in doctor's room?? why can not he talks to doc and sanju goes to look for her sis or call her. Rajni was no where to found. 
[/QUOTE]
I completely agree abt KK scenes...it was as if...they shot it separately...may be they adjusted as per availability of the actors...it might be difficult to manage all this...but then they cud have skipped it na...kashyaps could have had a scene with doctors...but they were busy in  behaving like retards...and thank god they didnt meet the doctors..warna waha bhi elesh kuch stupid dialogues bolta...i agree elesh dialogues crossed all limits yesterday and it was hurting to see their casual approach...all this for the sake of being lighthearted show...if they call this humour...then wat to say Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192Ashis

Ashis IF-Sizzlerz
Ashis
Ashis

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Arpita Your update is much better than the episode itself i like the blue parts more...really it was one of the worst episode of SGPAngry
shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update...  i felt bit disappointed after watching yesterday's episode. there was much dragging...Confused
tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
After reading the update all I can say is that the ship is sinking very fast. Unless the CV's act in fire fighting mode it will be dooms day sooner than later. These days I am happy I am caught up with far better things in life rather than wasting my 45 minutes on this utter nonsense. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25111192iViews

diya09 Groupbie
diya09
diya09

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
I think the major damage was done by the funny BG music at unnecessary times. they could have avoided
  1. Ilesh trobling over his shoes, along with that comical BG music
  2. Getting into the wrong room and a fun there... This was the major flop today, according to me.Angry
  3. in Ishaan's ward, Ilesh complaining about that sister ask them to be deciplined. It would have been ok if they have avoided the music
  4. again when Rano was upset, what was the necessity for that comical BG music. 
For me that music was the most annoying thing... Its wrong usage at wrong situations..

How come suhana who acted so bravely and matured during BT become so childish. No wife would worry for extra marital affairs at that time when her husband is met with an accident. That too from a person like suhana...Ouch . CV's started to mix up Suhana's character too...Cry

Ragini's acting and Badima (acting and character) saved my day today. Badima was just proper today... She was serious yet didn't overact or overtalk on the situation...

Edited by diya09 - 10 May 2011 at 2:45am
_MistleToe_ IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diya09iViews

Go to top