Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

SGP: Update:9: SGP Steps In Ekta's Shoe (Page 2)

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by md410

Update done. Thank you for being patient

Thankyou for your effort.Big smile It must have been irritating to have to write the update for today's episode. Your update was much better than the episode.
Clap
Clap
yep it is nothing but drag and utter crap.
suhaana over reacting, the lady with patient, dumb sister, annoying Ilesh nothing had made sense at all.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192iViewsAshis

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

As I said in other topics, I am totally heart broken, I think its jinx, as I use to make fun of my friends who use to watch all the other soaps and I use to BRAG about how relatable and realistic SGP is.

Unfortunately the creatives sense of creativity is not matching our likeness.
So sad for the actors and the technical staff , working long long hours, depriving themselves for sleep , and end result is this. 
well I wanna see how long SGP maintains TRP.
Yes agree with you, it is sad for actors and rest technical staff.  They work so hard which result in disaster. If they run out of idea why not end the soap or stay with original Bengali Version of it.
what it the point having memory loss fake hubby or wife. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25111192iViewsAshis

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Can somebody please put me out of misery by answering these 2 questions??

1. Rano is Ishaan's mother, so WHY is it that when she said she wanted to go and see him, it was like she was asking permission??? HELLO!! Thats her son, A MOTHER does not need ANYBODY'S permission or approval to go and see her son in any situation.

2. Suhana is Ishaan's wife, so WHY did Disha/Inder hesitate to let her stay with him? HELLO, she is his WIFE!! A wife shouldn't have to explain that she cannot stay away from her husband in any condition in any place!

That really bugged me. I wish Rano/Suhana stand up for themselves and say "I don't have to ask permission/seek approval to see or stay with my son/husband. Period!"

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25111192iViewsAshismd410

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Can somebody please put me out of misery by answering these 2 questions??

1. Rano is Ishaan's mother, so WHY is it that when she said she wanted to go and see him, it was like she was asking permission??? HELLO!! Thats her son, A MOTHER does not need ANYBODY'S permission or approval to go and see her son in any situation.

2. Suhana is Ishaan's wife, so WHY did Disha/Inder hesitate to let her stay with him? HELLO, she is his WIFE!! A wife shouldn't have to explain that she cannot stay away from her husband in any condition in any place!

That really bugged me. I wish Rano/Suhana stand up for themselves and say "I don't have to ask permission/seek approval to see or stay with my son/husband. Period!"

Sheemu I agree with U here. But In our culture specially when U live in Joint Family , It's little different than when U live alone. Most of the time decisions r taken by head of the family so U will only notify by them abt the decision or only ask to ask for sake. in this case It shows that both Rano & Suhaana needed conformation on their wishes... 

diya09radpat25111192Ashismd410

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
@ sheemu
netri is right. it is not they were asking for permission. They just expressing their wish and no one was directing them what to do, it was concern, which is obvious in joint family. 
I do not have problem suhaana-rano saying they wanna go or inder consoling her and asking to go back
my problem is: Ielsh ki irresponsible, utter non sensible talk, inder Ilesh taking too long to go to hospital, SUhaana being over dramatic same time inder-disha keep their head in deep freezer. I mean C;mon so far they have shown suhaana very sharp who did not lose her brain at any incident.  Is not it very obvious when one check at front desk tell patient name.  no matter how shattered one is.
then dumb stupid sister??? no nurse will just tell room no with out asking patient name. would not that me more than one admission in the hospital. ( this is not even cinematic liberty this is useless)
The only watchable today was daada-daadi and Panna's family talk. 

@ Netri
Thank you for the link.

Edited by md410 - 09 May 2011 at 2:29pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25111192iViews

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Netri I understand the whole family thing, I do because I have one myself. Yes in joint families you do indeed consult each other and talk about things but in situations like this where the 2 most immediate/closest people of the injured are seen to asking for approval is something I DISAGREE with wholeheartedly. No need at all. Its completely  unnecessary in a situation like this for  mother/wife to have to seek approval or permission. When my Dadi was in hospital my father went to see her straight away, he didn't wait for anyone and when my Nana was hopitalised I went to see him alone before my mother saw him purely because I was dying to see him and no body questioned me why.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashis

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by md410

@ sheemu
netri is right. it is not they were asking for permission. They just expressing their wish and no one was directing them what to do, it was concern, which is obvious in joint family. 
I do not have problem suhaana-rano saying they wanna go or inder consoling her and asking to go back
my problem is: Ielsh ki irresponsible, utter non sensible talk, inder Ilesh taking too long to go to hospital, SUhaana being over dramatic same time inder-disha keep their head in deep freezer. I mean C;mon so far they have shown suhaana very sharp who did not lose her brain at any incident.  Is not it very obvious when one check at front desk tell patient name.  no matter how shattered one is.
then dumb stupid sister??? no nurse will just tell room no with out asking patient name. would not that me more than one admission in the hospital. ( this is not even cinematic liberty this is useless)
The only watchable today was daada-daadi and Panna's family talk. 

@ Netri
Thank you for the link.

@ underlined. That was the most IRRITATING part. I could not believe what I was seeing. It was rubbish!! Yes I too wished for them to be kept away. Why couldn't have kept Ilesh and Inder away somewhere? They should be sent away for a trainning trip, please give us a break!

diya09radpat25111192Ashismd410

aparakshitij IF-Dazzler
aparakshitij
aparakshitij

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks 4 d update,Arpita!
Really appreciate ur efforts.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

md410

Go to top