Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
After reading the update all I can say is that the ship is sinking very fast. Unless the CV's act in fire fighting mode it will be dooms day sooner than later. These days I am happy I am caught up with far better things in life rather than wasting my 45 minutes on this utter nonsense. 
diya09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think the major damage was done by the funny BG music at unnecessary times. they could have avoided
  1. Ilesh trobling over his shoes, along with that comical BG music
  2. Getting into the wrong room and a fun there... This was the major flop today, according to me.😑
  3. in Ishaan's ward, Ilesh complaining about that sister ask them to be deciplined. It would have been ok if they have avoided the music
  4. again when Rano was upset, what was the necessity for that comical BG music. 
For me that music was the most annoying thing... Its wrong usage at wrong situations..

How come suhana who acted so bravely and matured during BT become so childish. No wife would worry for extra marital affairs at that time when her husband is met with an accident. That too from a person like suhana... . CV's started to mix up Suhana's character too...😭

Ragini's acting and Badima (acting and character) saved my day today. Badima was just proper today... She was serious yet didn't overact or overtalk on the situation...

Edited by diya09 - 12 years ago
Thanks for the update. It was much better than the episode. πŸ‘

I am watching the episode for the third time. (P.S. To laugh on all the sillyness).
OMG!! When Elesh was doing that crap with the shoes, I felt like laughing because no one does that in such a situation. It was so funny. So COOL... β­οΈI am going to watch the episode ALL day long now. πŸ˜ƒPlus the husband pulling thing. It was so humorous. Poor woman's husband. Bechari ka husband ka to mooh bhi nahi dikh raha tha. Wonder how he was breathing. 😭 And the part when the Elesh said that "filmo mein aisa kyu bolte hein ki ..." I was πŸ€£ing at that time. I LOVE episodes like these. 
(P.S. I am being sarcastic)

On a serious note,
I am NOT going to waste my time telling how WONDERFUL the episode was. I am not going to spoil my mood by expressing my anger. Just going to laugh at the "jokes". Love you CVs. (Seriously) πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ymanjushree10 - 12 years ago
Sharan13 thumbnail
 the epi was ok only suhana's brekdown was fab .! anyways am waiting for 2day's epi

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Manju U scared me ... I thought U loved the Episode so much that U watch it multiple times... πŸ˜†  I'll say I like BM & Suhaana in the start -End in the middle she was lost somewhere... While First time I understood Rano... πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: netri

Manju U scared me ... I thought U loved the Episode so much that U watch it multiple times... πŸ˜†  I'll say I like BM & Suhaana in the start -End in the middle she was lost somewhere... While First time I understood Rano... πŸ˜³

Well.. I must confess. I watched the episode 3 times IN REAL. I was laughing at the silliness of the entire thing. I had a great time laughing at their foolishness. The entire thing was stupid I agree. But at the end of the school day when your dabba (i.e. brain) is gul, things like this work wonders. πŸ˜†
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for the update πŸ˜ƒ! 
ok epi again i guess! following ekta's footstep is last thing i expect CVs to do πŸ˜›