SGP: Update:9: SGP Steps In Ekta's Shoe

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

It's going to b short update Arpita... No need to work hard on crappy Episode... It was a pathetic Episode for me ... No fun at all... Less said the better...Thanks for the Update Arpita...😳
Arpita...just post the gist and run away..nothing more to write tooπŸ˜”...but thx fr the update
Arpita dear I agree with Netri and Resham please do not waste your precious time and effort for a detailed update. Just do it in bullet points so people can get the idea of what happened.
Update done. Thank you for being patient
As I said in other topics, I am totally heart broken, I think its jinx, as I use to make fun of my friends who use to watch all the other soaps and I use to BRAG about how relatable and realistic SGP is.

Unfortunately the creatives sense of creativity is not matching our likeness.
So sad for the actors and the technical staff , working long long hours, depriving themselves for sleep , and end result is this. 
Originally posted by md410

Update done. Thank you for being patient

Thankyou for your effort.πŸ˜ƒ It must have been irritating to have to write the update for today's episode. Your update was much better than the episode.
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Thankyou for your effort.πŸ˜ƒ It must have been irritating to have to write the update for today's episode. Your update was much better than the episode.
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
yep it is nothing but drag and utter crap.
suhaana over reacting, the lady with patient, dumb sister, annoying Ilesh nothing had made sense at all.  
Originally posted by venture

As I said in other topics, I am totally heart broken, I think its jinx, as I use to make fun of my friends who use to watch all the other soaps and I use to BRAG about how relatable and realistic SGP is.

Unfortunately the creatives sense of creativity is not matching our likeness.
So sad for the actors and the technical staff , working long long hours, depriving themselves for sleep , and end result is this. 
well I wanna see how long SGP maintains TRP.
Yes agree with you, it is sad for actors and rest technical staff.  They work so hard which result in disaster. If they run out of idea why not end the soap or stay with original Bengali Version of it.
what it the point having memory loss fake hubby or wife. 
Can somebody please put me out of misery by answering these 2 questions??

1. Rano is Ishaan's mother, so WHY is it that when she said she wanted to go and see him, it was like she was asking permission??? HELLO!! Thats her son, A MOTHER does not need ANYBODY'S permission or approval to go and see her son in any situation.

2. Suhana is Ishaan's wife, so WHY did Disha/Inder hesitate to let her stay with him? HELLO, she is his WIFE!! A wife shouldn't have to explain that she cannot stay away from her husband in any condition in any place!

That really bugged me. I wish Rano/Suhana stand up for themselves and say "I don't have to ask permission/seek approval to see or stay with my son/husband. Period!"