Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: smartie_pants

smexy smexy overacting duggu...☺️...

its just amazing how cheesy the movie is...and yet it manages to hook me right till the silly end when the sindoor magically falls over rani's head...and kareena finally shows signs of having a brain...sigh*

yaadein is my other guilty pleasure for the same reasons...
duggu does random stretches in the garden and excercises like crazy when hes going through a heart break...
kareena clumsily cries on tht bench and keeps running away...crying...
duggu with his wierd "right hai wrong hai" speech in the end...
the coke and pass pass commercials...the fact tht he swims across the ocean for her...
aaahhh...love!! πŸ˜†

OMG yaadein! That made me hooked on Pass Pass for a whileπŸ˜†

And ROFLMAO at the right hai wrong hai speech with the red and green signs...my god how cheesy...and his westernized fiance was just so hilarious...early 2000s movies were the bestπŸ˜†

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^Yeah I miss them like crazy...nowadays everything is crap barring a few...a FEW!!!
Movies then were cheesy and run of the mill but at least the scripts were good to entertain...now I don't even watch Bollywood movies anymore...why am I in this section of IF?πŸ˜†
lol...i know rite!! that and aap mujhe acche lagne lage...LOL...amishas hyperventilating/ asthama attack wali acting!!! duggus steroid pumped muskles beating the crap out of the amishas brother in the climax...the deadly scar on his face...

*fans self*..

i just love it when duggu does action..."agneepath FTW!! lol..
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yaadein was sooo damn addicitngg..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

MPKDH.. one OTT movie.. everybody overacted to the best of their ability..πŸ˜†