Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
How could I forget 2 of my most favs? OSO and MHN!! Absolutely love those!! There are just too many of masala...koolchick I also LOVE Mujhse Shaadi Karoge & SIK & Heyy Baby(one of my top favs)
Originally posted by: beboholic

I love your masala list. I like all the films you mentioned expect Mujhse Shaadi Karogi was annoying. I liked the songs though!

I have a very simple taste...no complicated films for me, just anything that can make me laughπŸ˜†
sigh...is it just me or does anyone else feel that mujhse dosti karoge is an incredible guilty pleasure...

duggu, his veins and his smoulder looks...
ranis extra tight purple pants and florecent jackets...
kareenas artificial waves, nude lipstic and manish malhotra dresses
Uday's annoying presence...

sigh** how can this movie not become a classic!!
Katalicious thumbnail
^Hell yeah! Its not just you :D
Smartie for some strange reason I love this movie...I think it's because of Rani's underacting and everyone else's overacting

And don't forget the part near the end where Hrithik sings Kuch Kuch Hota Hai to Rani and both Uday and Kareena are like "whaaat"πŸ˜†

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I love MDK. Kareena is hilarious in the film! Below Kareena's expression when she sees HR! 🀣
Originally posted by: koolchick

Smartie for some strange reason I love this movie...I think it's because of Rani's underacting and everyone else's overacting

And don't forget the part near the end where Hrithik sings Kuch Kuch Hota Hai to Rani and both Uday and Kareena are like "whaaat"πŸ˜†

i kno...and i actually mush up at tht point of time...normally, id cringe at something sooo filmy...πŸ˜†

and yeh uday and kareenas expressions r like double u teee eff maaan!!!!!! n i really dunt get how they start smiling when duggu starts singing mehendi laga ke rakha...they are like "oh they are just being silly and dancing around...its all good"...and im like...ehm...DIDNT U SEE WHT HAPPENED WHEN HE SANG KKHH...dopeheads!!!!

its like archies comics...only with a way hotter archie, an annoying jughead, a drama queen veronica and a self sacrificing betty...
Haha yeah and Kareena just joins in on the singing like it's no big deal...now that is a classic OTT Bollywood film that should be put considered in the same category of legends such as KANKπŸ˜†

But the way he pushed Rani in the rain was just so sexyπŸ˜‰...I miss that vein-popping Hrithik
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by koolchick - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: koolchick

Haha yeah and Kareena just joins in on the singing like it's no big deal...now that is a classic OTT Bollywood film that should be put considered in the same category of legends such as KANKπŸ˜†

But the way he pushed Rani in the rain was just so sexyπŸ˜‰...I miss that vein-popping Hrithik
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

smexy smexy overacting duggu...☺️...

its just amazing how cheesy the movie is...and yet it manages to hook me right till the silly end when the sindoor magically falls over rani's head...and kareena finally shows signs of having a brain...sigh*

yaadein is my other guilty pleasure for the same reasons...
duggu does random stretches in the garden and excercises like crazy when hes going through a heart break...
kareena clumsily cries on tht bench and keeps running away...crying...
duggu with his wierd "right hai wrong hai" speech in the end...
the coke and pass pass commercials...the fact tht he swims across the ocean for her...
aaahhh...love!! πŸ˜†
Katalicious thumbnail
lol this is so funny. Because I just recently saw all these movies...when I became a Bebo fan finally after Aug 2008 :D lol!
I also Main prem Ki Deewani Hoon...even more cheesy:P