Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 9th May 2011 (Page 4)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
12 [13.33%]
16 [17.78%]
42 [46.67%]
4 [4.44%]
16 [17.78%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tulsey

Well done Satish.  The moment I see Varsha open her mouth, I just move my head back and forth.  
LOLLOLLOL

I am trying to imagine Tulsey . uncomfortable and moving her  head here and there ...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanav

ProudSushantian IF-Sizzlerz
ProudSushantian
ProudSushantian

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Voted 4 Lovable & Adorable ARMAN.
Also liked Manav & Satish.ARMAN moment was nice.
Sushant's expression in whole Arman scene was Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanavTanyaz

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
i think gifts given should not be asked back guruji..i want manav to make money..not to take necklace back from savita..Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6bhallaroxTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

i think gifts given should not be asked back guruji..i want manav to make money..not to take necklace back from savita..Ouch
I know what you are saying but one has to be  practical and these are exceptional circumstances , a little baby's life is at stake ...
Such little ego issues have to take a back seat .Manav has  always done  so much for everyone and the person who he has done most for is his mother .
His wife and his baby's life is at stake here now he should ask for that necklace back and then he  can make his mother 10 more necklaces later ...but right now the time  is to take immediate action  and save his baby , somehow do whatever the doctor is saying ..But it would be even better if savita does the right thing and if not give this necklace then the pervious gold  set that she took from Archana , back to her so that Archu's baby  will not be in any risk ...
 I would have loved it if they had shown Archana going and asking  for her jahez set back from savita and putting  her baby before anyone else ...
That was her gold and she has every right to ask for it ..She did so much for Sachu , why is she not doing anything  for her own baby ...Ouch 

Edited by Tanyaz - 09 May 2011 at 2:01pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6shootingstar27bhallaroxarchanamanavsuan

star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Voted for Arman.  Satish was good too.

shootingstar27archanamanavTanyaz

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
I voted for Satish today, because he gave his licesne to Manav and he told Varsha off for talking this way to Manav. Varsha is a spoiled girl, bot as spoiled as Vaishali is but she is very spoiled by Satish and I liked how he stood up today and he told Varsha wahat she needed to hear. The romance with ArMan were good, like how Manav takes care of her, but Archana does not even tell him her problems when a lady is pregnant she should tell her husband these problems, she should have informed Manav that she is going to the doctor, but I do still like Archana. I liked how Manav got mad at the man on the phone was that Mr. Agarwal? I think Vaishu is going to go back to Dharmesh, I can tell by her actions althoguh we did not see her today. I liked how Manohar firmly told Vinod not to interfere in his business. Manohar is the only wise guy at the K house, maybe Sulochana too. But I have a feeling that bad stuff is about to happen to Manav soon. And slowly the whole K house will hate him. I saw the look on Savita's face at the hospital and it looks like she is about to change her ways very soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanavTanyaz

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Hi...
Today..I like the episode...

and voted for Satish...just for giving Manv good advice...to be careful about trust someone.ect...that he too can have problem cause of his licence...I will say he was very good...in a few words..He talk to Manv professionally too..He is really a wonderful person.,.He can make the difference between good and  bad people..I will say hats off...

but I've the bad feelings..that this will not stop here...problem will go far...and this time..Satish will have prob..cause his licence..It will be very bad...I'm worried for that...Poor Manv..

I think then Manv will ask why all this happen to him...he will realise..where is the prob...??Shibu...true face must be seen now..Angry
otherwise Manv will be finish...and his wife need medical treatment..Unhappy..Cv's don't make..anything..which will make our Arman suffer..Confused please...They have nothing..just this happiness..to be Parents..let them enjoy..and keep this happiness...Smile

Fattu.Deadrevenge .will succeed I think...Angry...someone like him is standing on his feet...not even any scruple...>Making poor and honest people suffer...When he will go to hell...Question

Varsha.Angry.my god..she will never change...the moment she open her mouth I said What she will bak bak oncemore..??I can't understand..someone like her .with such bad thoughts..Confused.She can't think for once..where is really the real prob..??Prob its not Manv its her...She even don't deserve..this understandable and wonderful..husband..I like how Satish talk to her...Thumbs Up

I like too Arman scene.Thumbs Up..Superb romance...we didn't have any romance..till a long time...But...this scene has been put  in a very bad moment...which make the scene not real...

I'll explain...why?..before..manv goes out..Archu was in great..stomach pain..Back pain or Kidney pain..don't know...What I see..Archu was suffering a lot..waiting .once more...directly..hospital...Thumbs Down i feel

The time Manv return...Archu was fit and fat...is preparing for cooking.and for me.I don't think it logic..or real..whatever can be said..

I looked Archu in great pain like this...
" I remember what happen for me..when I was 5 or 6 weeks pregnancy...same pain.but.for me its was real..I was in the ground at my work.. crying I will loose my babe...but fortunately..my boss call the ambulance.and eveything was ok.after a.great fear for me...
..Why I put this here.??

.I can't accept...someone suffering like this.being . fit fat.after ...for ..romancing..LOL That why..i don't vote for Arman..This serial seem to be a bit real I think..but here..I can say no..Thumbs Down
Yes manv was good...He made all he can for his wife..Thumbs Up..This guy..I like him..just for caring ..he is so good and perfect husband...they deserve each other...I'll say..

Girls ...Damo helping Savita...accompanied her in the market...Don't know who accompany whom.??But they were together..who says Damo...don't do anything.LOL.Look..now..helping his wife...LOL

Precap ..seem to be good..Savita will make her good entry...This necklace will save Arman..will save her bahu..and honewala..poti or pota..LOL Savita don't think further more...just listen your feelings and your hearts..you will have the answer...what to do...Smile Hope she take good decision..and will not deceive us now..

Ok..I leave you now...see you all tomorrow...
bye friends..

Edited by Thanee - 09 May 2011 at 4:50pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6Jaishankarshootingstar27archanamanavnikitagmcTanyaz

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
I think its time now Manav tells Archu that the baby inside her is equally his and is the important thing in his life...HE has said it once but I guess this time he needs to be a bit firmer and let her know that she cant keep hiding facts from him...The so called thinking of her that if she tells Manav he will get tensed is eventually going to make Manav more tensed if the baby condition inside becomes worse by any chance...
I think once Archu has become pregnant she has become mentally unstable due to circumstances around her and seems like she has become a small kid who wants to just cuddle inside Manav...That is good but I think she could now equally focus on her baby..meaning she needs to tell every small bit of info to Manav as its concerning the baby...

Manav hiding things from Archu is logical as it might affect baby if she gets tensed ,ARchu hiding to Manav is illogical as this will only affect the baby...
Archu needs to buckle a bit and make her baby a priority apart from acting like a love struck teenager..

I think Savita is going to Arman here for sure...The sadness in the eyes of Savita once she heard that her grandson/granddaughter is in trouble along with Archu shows the mother side of Savita...
I am sure she will herself do something without knowledge of Arman...Later Arman might come to know that and may be patch up..

But but but seeing the latest news of Akshara having MC and news of may be ARchu next is not looking good...
Guess CV's can do anything...They might even make a track where Savita takes care of devastated Arman especially Archu after MC...who knows they might even be thinking of uniting Savita n Arman back in such sick way...I guess tamil version had ARchu having MC with her first child...Not sure what CV's are planning...
Hope CV's think before they make any such pathetic story tracks!!!Ouch

enigma6ThaneeTanyaz

Go to top