Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HottySUSHANT786 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Voted 4 Manav(haaye SUSHANT was luking too cute 😍).he was too good liked him in all scene.also liked Satish he was true well wisher of Manav.
Arman scene was Adorable.
Tulsey thumbnail
I have only read today's episode that Tanya posted.  From the sounds of it, the best line that I liked was when Satish said to Varsha to control her anger otherwise he does not know where this will lead to their relatinship in the future.

Well done Satish.  The moment I see Varsha open her mouth, I just move my head back and forth.  This character is so loud, mouthful, annoying, self centered and much more.  I can't stand her.  She is like that chipkali that changes colors.  

I voted for ARMAN.  
Tulsey thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

very happy with the precap , about time Archana realizes the value of money or else no point in bringing another little life in this world  and taking responsibility of it ...

Also I hope savita should do the decent thing and give that necklace back to ehr son .He should have never got her that necklace takign money out of his business.he is a mrried man and he has to take care of his responsibilities ,first make himself stable and then go out buying expensive gifts for  anyone ,be it wife or mother ...

I think so too about Savita giving the necklace back to Manav, but i her own cruel way.
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

very happy with the precap , about time Archana realizes the value of money or else no point in bringing another little life in this world  and taking responsibility of it ...

Also I hope Savita should do the decent thing and give that necklace back to her  son .He should have never got her that necklace taking  money out of his business.he is a married man and he has to take care of his responsibilities ,first make himself stable and then go out buying expensive gifts for  anyone ,be it wife or mother ...
He spoiled his mother so much before but he still did not learn his lesson ...
Now savita should give the necklace back and tell him and his wife off for not taking  care of themselves and not being money smart ...

Tanya 
i beg to differ abt the necklace thing... i think it was manav's own guilt and stupidity which made him buy that necklace for savita .. all part of the faltu plan to get old savita back...

savita never asked for it.. infact she duly returned it back to him saying this is not important to me...even then manav could have taken it back.. its not like she was sitting on his head to buy the necklace...

so savita cannot be blamed for manav's stupidity... he shld know better after roaming the streets with a newly wedded wife the first time.. to not make hasty investments...

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Tulsey

Well done Satish.  The moment I see Varsha open her mouth, I just move my head back and forth.  

😆😆😆

I am trying to imagine Tulsey . uncomfortable and moving her  head here and there ...😆
ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Voted 4 Lovable & Adorable ARMAN.
Also liked Manav & Satish.ARMAN moment was nice.
Sushant's expression in whole Arman scene was 😍
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i think gifts given should not be asked back guruji..i want manav to make money..not to take necklace back from savita..
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: archanamanav

i think gifts given should not be asked back guruji..i want manav to make money..not to take necklace back from savita..

I know what you are saying but one has to be  practical and these are exceptional circumstances , a little baby's life is at stake ...
Such little ego issues have to take a back seat .Manav has  always done  so much for everyone and the person who he has done most for is his mother .
His wife and his baby's life is at stake here now he should ask for that necklace back and then he  can make his mother 10 more necklaces later ...but right now the time  is to take immediate action  and save his baby , somehow do whatever the doctor is saying ..But it would be even better if savita does the right thing and if not give this necklace then the pervious gold  set that she took from Archana , back to her so that Archu's baby  will not be in any risk ...
 I would have loved it if they had shown Archana going and asking  for her jahez set back from savita and putting  her baby before anyone else ...
That was her gold and she has every right to ask for it ..She did so much for Sachu , why is she not doing anything  for her own baby ...Ouch 
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Voted for Arman.  Satish was good too.
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I voted for Satish today, because he gave his licesne to Manav and he told Varsha off for talking this way to Manav. Varsha is a spoiled girl, bot as spoiled as Vaishali is but she is very spoiled by Satish and I liked how he stood up today and he told Varsha wahat she needed to hear. The romance with ArMan were good, like how Manav takes care of her, but Archana does not even tell him her problems when a lady is pregnant she should tell her husband these problems, she should have informed Manav that she is going to the doctor, but I do still like Archana. I liked how Manav got mad at the man on the phone was that Mr. Agarwal? I think Vaishu is going to go back to Dharmesh, I can tell by her actions althoguh we did not see her today. I liked how Manohar firmly told Vinod not to interfere in his business. Manohar is the only wise guy at the K house, maybe Sulochana too. But I have a feeling that bad stuff is about to happen to Manav soon. And slowly the whole K house will hate him. I saw the look on Savita's face at the hospital and it looks like she is about to change her ways very soon.