Users

Frequent Posters

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shootingstar27

Ekta hit jackpot when she paired this couple ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Hi Omana...
Ekta is very lucky and best in making the couples..
But this is the best of her.. She will take a long long time to make another one...
Thank God Mahesh Shetty rejected the role of Manav and our besty Sushant took it...๐Ÿ˜Š
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Swati_

Sorry, But who is Ram?๐Ÿค”

Swati Ram is some Telugu Hero.. He is very famous it seems. The new Salman Movie Ready is a remake of Ram's movie of the same name..
Divya is a huge of fan of him... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
She is going to Hyderabad to meet him on his birthday which falls on 15th May.. Divs m I right?? or should I add something more.. I know Divs u dont want me to remind of Salman's movie heheeh but cant help ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-SushitaLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArManFan1

Swati Ram is some Telugu Hero.. He is very famous it seems. The new Salman Movie Ready is a remake of Ram's movie of the same name..
Divya is a huge of fan of him... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
She is going to Hyderabad to meet him on his birthday which falls on 15th May.. Divs m I right?? or should I add something more.. I know Divs u dont want me to remind of Salman's movie heheeh but cant help ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

famous among girls...

if u add it there vll b no ending fr tht๐Ÿ˜†nd ya i dnt lyk tht salman's name in tht bt cant help it๐Ÿค”i feel so bad ven im ceing tht trailers rachna๐Ÿ˜ญ23 aur 43 or more than tht mein jameen asmaan ka farak hain๐Ÿ˜กi mean age