Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh it was a very very nice party .so much fun everyone had ...
I did a dance also ...but no way am I going to let anyone  see it ..🤣

There was this  big dholak   and we sang traditional songs even did some nice traditional rituals ...
Like putting gajras in  the girl's hands and everyone feeding her mithai and all that ...
also made all unmarried girls then sit on her chair ...so that they will get married ...couple of aunties also said they wish to sit as they are fed up of their husbands ...😆
But they whispered this to me quietly ...

The dances started from 9 and went on till 12 ...I didn't sit even  for 5 minutes ...sheila ki jawani, munni badnaam hui , bidi jalaele ...yo uname it and I danced on all those songs ...🤣

3 of my cousins had come  from America for this  party only .They all went back this morning ...food was also good ..we had lots of mithai
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArManFan1

Oh ya Bhalla... I forget about that.. Di how was your party.. I hope you had a gala time.. We are waiting for the videos of your dance 😛☺️

We sure are watiing for the videos Tanya Di, but I don't blame you if you do not want to show them but I am sure you are a great dancer.😊
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aww Di looks like it was a great party and all of you enjoyed.. Gosh you might be tired after dancing continuously.. Now how to lure you to get the videos.. 😃 Aww m missing Fourm ki Sakku and Jaanu.. They are really good at it.. 😉
bhallarox thumbnail
Yeah, let's not force Tanya Di to show the dance, I know I would be very uncomfortable if a bunch of people watched me dance😳
Tanyaz thumbnail
My legs are like made of stone today ...
bhallarox thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Oh it was a very very nice party .so much fun everyone had ...

I did a dance also ...but no way am I going to let anyone  see it ..🤣

There was this  big dholak   and we sang traditional songs even did some nice traditional rituals ...
Like putting gajras in  the girl's hands and everyone feeding her mithai and all that ...
also made all unmarried girls then sit on her chair ...so that they will get married ...couple of aunties also said they wish to sit as they are fed up of their husbands ...😆
But they whispered this to me quietly ...

The dances started from 9 and went on till 12 ...I didn't sit even  for 5 minutes ...sheila ki jawani, munni badnaam hui , bidi jalaele ...yo uname it and I danced on all those songs ...🤣

3 of my cousins had come  from America for this  party only .They all went back this morning ...food was also good ..we had lots of mithai

Sounds like you had a great dholak party Tanya Di am very happy for you, don't worry we will not force you to show us your dance😊
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhallarox

Yeah, let's not force Tanya Di to show the dance, I know I would be very uncomfortable if a bunch of people watched me dance😳

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
bhallarox thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

My legs are like made of stone today ...

Is everything ok, I hope your legs feel better.😭
bhallarox thumbnail
Alright, everyone I am heading to bed now, hope to see you all tomorrow, good night everyone.🥱
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhallarox

Agree with you Bhalla..

@ Tanya Di- I hope ur fine... Take Rest for sometime...