Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pavitrian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
another πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ for Mr.SATISH ..WAT A gem HE IS ...LIKED HIM 2DAY ...i guess d only consistent character in pr
pavitrian thumbnail
hello ji .its gud to b back on pr forum .exams over yipeee...
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushitafan

hello ji .its gud to b back on pr forum .exams over yipeee...

hello..great ..holidays now..😎πŸ₯³
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pallai

Tanya 

I voted for manohar... atleast some body has brains in K family.. nicely tackled the situation today...

please count another vote towards satish.. for advising manav which he seriously needed to hear...
manav has zero business sense ... he should have asked satish before gng ahead with the deal...

armaan have to seriously stop the feeding... its too much.. their romance has nothing other than feeding scenes... they have already shown a similar scene in their first kholi after marriage...🀒

Right on Pallai...Manohar and Satish were totally deserving..

Tanya I voted for Satish on the poll...Mano gets equal voting from MOI..
pavitrian thumbnail
@ usha di - oh yes ...and loads of masti...
but results ...(uska dar nahi hain)..πŸ˜†...waise savita tai  kab kaise thik hui , kuch pata hi nai chala ???
pavitrian thumbnail
@ dabulls23 , finally caught u πŸ˜†.. i really like reading ur posts yaar ..ok ok no chatting ..good good ahem good  post ...me also liked satish 2day
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heyy All, 
Voted for Manav, kya rapchik dialogue mara β­οΈπŸ˜†
And make Archana sleep well in his god πŸ˜³ ArMan scenes should be modified, I feel it always the same πŸ˜•

Glad Savita aai heard Archu's problem, anyways she wasnt gonna tell anyone πŸ€”

I think I missed Mano baba's part, Satish was awesome with his advice to Manav,

Shibu πŸ˜‘

Edit: hii richie, glad to see you πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ..Sonii.. - 12 years ago
pavitrian thumbnail
hey sonz - i agree to yr line  ArMan scenes should be modified, I feel it always the same πŸ˜•.
wahi khana pakana , sharmana, ek dosre ko khilana aur so jana ..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but kyan karein hume isi main santushti  jatani padegi
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushitafan

hey sonz - i agree to yr line  ArMan scenes should be modified, I feel it always the same πŸ˜•.

wahi khana pakana , sharmana, ek dosre ko khilana aur so jana ..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but kyan karein hume isi main santushti  jatani padegi

you guys should write what you want to see..then only they will show it..πŸ˜†..otherwise they will show same thing thinking people like this all thetime..never get bored of it..πŸ˜†
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
very happy with the precap , about time Archana realizes the value of money or else no point in bringing another little life in this world  and taking responsibility of it ...
Also I hope Savita should do the decent thing and give that necklace back to her  son .He should have never got her that necklace taking  money out of his business.he is a married man and he has to take care of his responsibilities ,first make himself stable and then go out buying expensive gifts for  anyone ,be it wife or mother ...
He spoiled his mother so much before but he still did not learn his lesson ...
Now savita should give the necklace back and tell him and his wife off for not taking  care of themselves and not being money smart ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago