Surya the Super Cop

India-Forums

Surya the Super Cop
Surya the Super Cop

Rating : "Khooni Kaun? Aur Qaatil Kaun" (9 May)

Poll Question: Rate. (Episode 21) (Monday)

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
1 [20.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [40.00%]
2 [40.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Rate the episode and also comment

Discus about the episode here

Neetu_GirlPower Goldie

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nitu_KayaTheCop

havent seen it...exam tomorrow dats why
is dis ur new account?
daisy_luvs_ ff IF-Rockerz
daisy_luvs_ ff
daisy_luvs_ ff

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
frankly i found this case just okk...i m kind of disappointed!! i don't understand whats wrong with veer and saloni...other than Mohit no one there behaves like a cop. Saloni, i feel, overacts and repeats what is extremely obvious, whenever there is a suspect or witness keeps yelling at them, no logical approach. the dialogues are flat (dont know when the writers will wake up) and the dialogue delivery is flatter. Same with Veer, he looks so lost. I mean when Surya pointed out that Raghu must have called from public booth after not finding target at airport, its very obvious that the cops have to go thru all the booths nearby, then whats the point asking "How will we know from which pco he had called??", i mean, wake up u r a cop. And there was a lot of such instances.

And abt the case, if they already knew there is a contract killer out on loose why wont a rich,respected businessman call the police in the first place rather than going abt and killing contract killers. Why not poison both Piyush and Raj together or shoot Raj in the hotel. Why take him for a ride to be chased by cops? How come the murderer recognise crime unit car when it got no logo on the body? These days do ppl memorise police car numbers instead??

I didnt see any cop making any observation or conclusion from the proofs other than Surya today. I mean come on, they r investigators by themselves. I really hope that the creatives do something abt the quality of plots coz it seems the moment you start thinking the series is improving, u get such stories. Mohit continues to do well but the rest has nt been impressive as of yet.
akhl IF-Rockerz
akhl
akhl

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
I agree with daisy. It looks like they come to Surya too fast. The Raj's (the businessman's) wife made a call and pretended to talk to her husband. Being cops, the crime unit should have known that she may be telling a lie and they should have tried talking to the businessman themselves.

Later they found that Raj had left Bangalore the day earlier planned. Then why didn't they confront his wife and ask her why she had lied?

Which contract killer blabbers in his sleep "I will kill him. I will not leave him" ? He was blabbering as if he is not some contract killer but he has personal enmity against somebody.

Does a contract killer sleep while keeping his gun on bed so that anybody can see it?

Raj's girlfriend was found tied and I noticed that her hands were in front of her. Who ties like this? Should they not have shown that her hands were tied with her hands behind her back?
Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akhl

I agree with daisy. It looks like they come to Surya too fast. The Raj's (the businessman's) wife made a call and pretended to talk to her husband. Being cops, the crime unit should have known that she may be telling a lie and they should have tried talking to the businessman themselves.

Later they found that Raj had left Bangalore the day earlier planned. Then why didn't they confront his wife and ask her why she had lied?

Which contract killer blabbers in his sleep "I will kill him. I will not leave him" ? He was blabbering as if he is not some contract killer but he has personal enmity against somebody.

Does a contract killer sleep while keeping his gun on bed so that anybody can see it?

Raj's girlfriend was found tied and I noticed that her hands were in front of her. Who ties like this? Should they not have shown that her hands were tied with her hands behind her back?
but y she pretended to talk?Confused

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index