Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Everything meant for Nivi, Divya got it... (Page 3)

..Lujain.. IF-Stunnerz
..Lujain..
..Lujain..

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
ketty hi so happy to c ur post and ya totally agree with u - ya in fact if nivi die i will not watch this show again that's will not be nivern any more - me 2 didn't want dd to die i really can't understand how they think i can't c any point to kill dd

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
You are so right Ketty. Infact I'm quite disillusioned today. I hv never seen a Hindi TV show in my life this is my first. I was told RS depicts relationship. But i must say, though the show had started with that intention - RS didn't leave any stone unturned to destroy each and every relationship humankind has
1. Sid- Nivi - lovers relationship turned out to be so fragile that it blew away with a breeze.
2. nivi - Viren marraige - it is one of the most beautiful relationhip, suddenly RS decided to turn a loving husband to his wife' s attacker and a few days back an insecure husband.
3. Viren - CC - Mother son relationship. Where mother always plots to snatch away son's happiness which is his wife.
4. sid- Viren - relation - 2 brothers. Comes RS jealousy track.
5. Nivi - Divya - Sister's rift.Now one sister has died without talking to other. How can Divya get such a death and how will Nivi survive knowing that the death was meant for her and Divya got it.
What kind of message RS is trying to end by spoiling each and every human relationship.
Each and every of the above relation could have been enhanced, strengthened and each of them was promising.He had much better quality of actors in this show than many others have.
ALL I CAN SAY IS RAJAN SHAHI IS A VERY VERY CRUEL MAN.HE CAN'T EVEN GIVE A SATISFYING DEATH TO HIS CHARACTERS, FORGET GIVING A HAPPY LIFE.

Edited by vids08 - 09 May 2011 at 12:31pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Aduminu2011sarahagstnlamsKanchhi_milee1014gmann2010edwardcullen19FrozenRainanjubala*Resham*

edwardcullen19 IF-Rockerz
edwardcullen19
edwardcullen19

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

You are so right Ketty. Infact I'm quite disillusioned today. I hv never seen a Hindi TV show in my life this is my first. I was told RS depicts relationship. But i must say, though the show had started with that intention - RS didn't leave any stone unturned to destroy each and every relationship humankind has
1. Sid- Nivi - lovers relationship turned out to be so fragile that it blew away with a breeze.
2. nivi - Viren marraige - it is one of the most beautiful relationhip, suddenly RS decided to turn a loving husband to his wife' s attacker and a few days back an insecure husband.
3. Viren - CC - Mother son relationship. Where mother always plots to snatch away son's happiness which is his wife.
5. Nivi - Divya - Sister's rift.Now one sister has died without talking to other. How can Divya get such a death and how will Nivi survive knowing that the death was meant for her and Divya got it.
What kind of message RS is trying to end by spoiling each and every human relationship.
Each and every of the above relation could have been enhanced, strengthened and each of them was promising.He had much better quality of actors in this show than many others have.
ALL I CAN SAY IS RAJAN SHAHI IS A VERY VERY CRUEL MAN.HE CAN'T EVEN GIVE A SATISFYING DEATH TO HIS CHARACTERS, FORGET GIVING A HAPPY LIFE.

totally agree with you dear...RS ruined my favorite showAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011vids08milee1014gmann2010FrozenRain

sihame Senior Member
sihame
sihame

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
I think Divya will appear once again to Nivi seriously the track is just like Bidaai sadhna appeared twice to Ragini
so divya will appear a second time to her sis she will tell her to take her of her hubby and her daughter and of course she will apologise to her but like some thinks im sure she will nt leave Viren bt i dnt know what abt this f**king track with bhai ji imagine if Viren wants to look fr him and become a heroe and by that loose his life :S hmmm

THIS SHOW IS TURNING SO RIDICULOUS TWO WEEKS ARE LEFT BEFORE THE END OF THE SHOW :S WHY THEY KILLED A CARACTER

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011milee1014vids08gmann2010FrozenRainanjubala

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

@bold - Vidya, exactly how will Nivi survive knowing that Divya died instead of her. Seems, RS thought of showing us death of Divya as her punishment for what all she did to Nivi since her childhood. She always considered herself superior to Nivi and see what she got in the end.. Feel so bad for her.

minu2011milee1014vids08gmann2010FrozenRain

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

I agree with your each and every words Vids. CTs have ruined every relationship in CCBM, this was the time to salvage relationship between Nivi and Divya but don't know what they are thinking. And now a days there is no consistency in any character of CCBM, everyone behaves out of character time to time. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08FrozenRainanjubala

sarahagstn Senior Member
sarahagstn
sarahagstn

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

Agree with you a hundred percent. Where has all the happiness gone? I just got back from work and gotta say I was down the whole day Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08gmann2010FrozenRain

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
ketty dear...u said everything...completely agree with u...how can they kill a mother on mother's day..feeling so sad for the new born baby..and every person deserves a chance to repent abt their mistakes before leaving from this world..here divya died with regret in her heart...i can't blame CT's for killing divya's character until i get to know whether it's CT's or rishma's decision.,..bt how can they kill divya without giving a converstion btw the two sisters...now how can nivi and the rest of the family can stay happy...i always hope for something good...this show is so close to our hearts...my obsession towards ccbm don't let me to go away from this show...bt it's hurting me a lot to see the story like this...can't take it..bt can't let it go away like this..it's so painful...!!!

minu2011vids08lamsgmann2010anjubala

Go to top