Everything meant for Nivi, Divya got it... - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
shayad hamein hamare questions ke kabhi jawan nahin milenge...
Originally posted by anjubala

shayad hamein hamare questions ke kabhi jawan nahin milenge...
Anju, our questions list started from January but we never got our answers and we will be left like that for ever.

Aaj sach mein bohut dard horahai yaar😭😭
Originally posted by milee1014

Anju, our questions list started from January but we never got our answers and we will be left like that for ever.

Aaj sach mein bohut dard horahai yaar😭😭

Mera dil dooba ja raha hai... 😭

agreed with you completely..all that was meant for nivi divya got..she shouldnt have been killed instead she should have been given time to repent..my mom says when a person dies with some unfulfilled wish or regret then the heart doesnt fully get burned..

and what about the baby??what's the kids fault??why should she loose her mother at no fault??

Originally posted by preetha_6

agreed with you completely..all that was meant for nivi divya got..she shouldnt have been killed instead she should have been given time to repent..my mom says when a person dies with some unfulfilled wish or regret then the heart doesnt fully get burned..

and what about the baby??what's the kids fault??why should she loose her mother at no fault??

Yes, Divya's soul will never get peace... she was not able to talk to her sister and ask forgiveness... She went away with this guilt in her heart...😭
Apt title. Ketty, you said it just right. It was so painful to watch today's episode.

I don't know where the story is leading to.. Nivi-S re union? or some body else's death? or ...
never ending twists. Cts have lost it, can't bear this torture anymore...

ketty hi so happy to c ur post and ya totally agree with u - ya in fact if nivi die i will not watch this show again that's will not be nivern any more - me 2 didn't want dd to die i really can't understand how they think i can't c any point to kill dd
You are so right Ketty. Infact I'm quite disillusioned today. I hv never seen a Hindi TV show in my life this is my first. I was told RS depicts relationship. But i must say, though the show had started with that intention - RS didn't leave any stone unturned to destroy each and every relationship humankind has
1. Sid- Nivi - lovers relationship turned out to be so fragile that it blew away with a breeze.
2. nivi - Viren marraige - it is one of the most beautiful relationhip, suddenly RS decided to turn a loving husband to his wife' s attacker and a few days back an insecure husband.
3. Viren - CC - Mother son relationship. Where mother always plots to snatch away son's happiness which is his wife.
4. sid- Viren - relation - 2 brothers. Comes RS jealousy track.
5. Nivi - Divya - Sister's rift.Now one sister has died without talking to other. How can Divya get such a death and how will Nivi survive knowing that the death was meant for her and Divya got it.
What kind of message RS is trying to end by spoiling each and every human relationship.
Each and every of the above relation could have been enhanced, strengthened and each of them was promising.He had much better quality of actors in this show than many others have.
ALL I CAN SAY IS RAJAN SHAHI IS A VERY VERY CRUEL MAN.HE CAN'T EVEN GIVE A SATISFYING DEATH TO HIS CHARACTERS, FORGET GIVING A HAPPY LIFE.
Edited by vids08 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by vids08

You are so right Ketty. Infact I'm quite disillusioned today. I hv never seen a Hindi TV show in my life this is my first. I was told RS depicts relationship. But i must say, though the show had started with that intention - RS didn't leave any stone unturned to destroy each and every relationship humankind has
1. Sid- Nivi - lovers relationship turned out to be so fragile that it blew away with a breeze.
2. nivi - Viren marraige - it is one of the most beautiful relationhip, suddenly RS decided to turn a loving husband to his wife' s attacker and a few days back an insecure husband.
3. Viren - CC - Mother son relationship. Where mother always plots to snatch away son's happiness which is his wife.
4. sid- Viren - relation - 2 brothers. Comes RS jealousy track.
5. Nivi - Divya - Sister's rift.Now one sister has died without talking to other. How can Divya get such a death and how will Nivi survive knowing that the death was meant for her and Divya got it.
What kind of message RS is trying to end by spoiling each and every human relationship.
Each and every of the above relation could have been enhanced, strengthened and each of them was promising.He had much better quality of actors in this show than many others have.
ALL I CAN SAY IS RAJAN SHAHI IS A VERY VERY CRUEL MAN.HE CAN'T EVEN GIVE A SATISFYING DEATH TO HIS CHARACTERS, FORGET GIVING A HAPPY LIFE.

totally agree with you dear...RS ruined my favorite show😡
I think Divya will appear once again to Nivi seriously the track is just like Bidaai sadhna appeared twice to Ragini
so divya will appear a second time to her sis she will tell her to take her of her hubby and her daughter and of course she will apologise to her but like some thinks im sure she will nt leave Viren bt i dnt know what abt this f**king track with bhai ji imagine if Viren wants to look fr him and become a heroe and by that loose his life :S hmmm

THIS SHOW IS TURNING SO RIDICULOUS TWO WEEKS ARE LEFT BEFORE THE END OF THE SHOW :S WHY THEY KILLED A CARACTER