Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: vids08

You are so right Ketty. Infact I'm quite disillusioned today. I hv never seen a Hindi TV show in my life this is my first. I was told RS depicts relationship. But i must say, though the show had started with that intention - RS didn't leave any stone unturned to destroy each and every relationship humankind has

1. Sid- Nivi - lovers relationship turned out to be so fragile that it blew away with a breeze.
2. nivi - Viren marraige - it is one of the most beautiful relationhip, suddenly RS decided to turn a loving husband to his wife' s attacker and a few days back an insecure husband.
3. Viren - CC - Mother son relationship. Where mother always plots to snatch away son's happiness which is his wife.
4. sid- Viren - relation - 2 brothers. Comes RS jealousy track.
5. Nivi - Divya - Sister's rift.Now one sister has died without talking to other. How can Divya get such a death and how will Nivi survive knowing that the death was meant for her and Divya got it.
What kind of message RS is trying to end by spoiling each and every human relationship.
Each and every of the above relation could have been enhanced, strengthened and each of them was promising.He had much better quality of actors in this show than many others have.
ALL I CAN SAY IS RAJAN SHAHI IS A VERY VERY CRUEL MAN.HE CAN'T EVEN GIVE A SATISFYING DEATH TO HIS CHARACTERS, FORGET GIVING A HAPPY LIFE.

@bold - Vidya, exactly how will Nivi survive knowing that Divya died instead of her. Seems, RS thought of showing us death of Divya as her punishment for what all she did to Nivi since her childhood. She always considered herself superior to Nivi and see what she got in the end.. Feel so bad for her.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

You are so right Ketty. Infact I'm quite disillusioned today. I hv never seen a Hindi TV show in my life this is my first. I was told RS depicts relationship. But i must say, though the show had started with that intention - RS didn't leave any stone unturned to destroy each and every relationship humankind has

1. Sid- Nivi - lovers relationship turned out to be so fragile that it blew away with a breeze.
2. nivi - Viren marraige - it is one of the most beautiful relationhip, suddenly RS decided to turn a loving husband to his wife' s attacker and a few days back an insecure husband.
3. Viren - CC - Mother son relationship. Where mother always plots to snatch away son's happiness which is his wife.
5. Nivi - Divya - Sister's rift.Now one sister has died without talking to other. How can Divya get such a death and how will Nivi survive knowing that the death was meant for her and Divya got it.
What kind of message RS is trying to end by spoiling each and every human relationship.
Each and every of the above relation could have been enhanced, strengthened and each of them was promising.He had much better quality of actors in this show than many others have.
ALL I CAN SAY IS RAJAN SHAHI IS A VERY VERY CRUEL MAN.HE CAN'T EVEN GIVE A SATISFYING DEATH TO HIS CHARACTERS, FORGET GIVING A HAPPY LIFE.

I agree with your each and every words Vids. CTs have ruined every relationship in CCBM, this was the time to salvage relationship between Nivi and Divya but don't know what they are thinking. And now a days there is no consistency in any character of CCBM, everyone behaves out of character time to time. 
sarahagstn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agree with you a hundred percent. Where has all the happiness gone? I just got back from work and gotta say I was down the whole day ðŸ˜­
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ketty dear...u said everything...completely agree with u...how can they kill a mother on mother's day..feeling so sad for the new born baby..and every person deserves a chance to repent abt their mistakes before leaving from this world..here divya died with regret in her heart...i can't blame CT's for killing divya's character until i get to know whether it's CT's or rishma's decision.,..bt how can they kill divya without giving a converstion btw the two sisters...now how can nivi and the rest of the family can stay happy...i always hope for something good...this show is so close to our hearts...my obsession towards ccbm don't let me to go away from this show...bt it's hurting me a lot to see the story like this...can't take it..bt can't let it go away like this..it's so painful...!!!
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ketty...u read my mind...very well said...n ...if itz Rishima's decision leaving d show...den i also feel...dat CTs should have shown some conversation between both sisters...just loved ur post...ketty... Edited by CCBM_fan - 12 years ago
hebasamiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 You know I am missing all my old friends today. It was heart wrenching to see Divya die and that too the way she died.. Nobody deserves death in the form of punishment... I do not know what to say ...Very shocked.

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: hebasamiya

You know I am missing all my old friends today. It was heart wrenching to see Divya die and that too the way she died.. Nobody deserves death in the form of punishment... I do not know what to say ...Very shocked.

Hello, why did you copy my post from the 1st page?
Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You are so right about RS and team ruining all the relationships. After Bidaai, I had high hopes from him, that's why I started watching CCBM at first. Now he totally disappointed me. So many loopholes, so many unanswered questions.
In another topic, I just wrote that he wouldn't go back reuniting the old lovers just for the sake of doing so. I hope I haven't spoken too soon. Gosh!
Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't know whether Rishma took decision to leave the show or not but if was her decision then I applaud her for that. I'm sure the way they were portratying Divya's character lately was not how RS narrated to her when she was signed for the role. Disappointing! Rishma, you will be missed!