Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Everything meant for Nivi, Divya got it...

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

From Sid to bomb whatever meant for Nivi, some or other way Divya ended up getting it.

Will this make HL realize that what goes always comes around, or will again blame Nivi for everything? Well it's remains to be seen.

I didn't want Divya to die, and a new born to become mother less in couple of days. I wanted Divya to repent for her mistakes, we bear her tantrum for months and when it was time to get some relief, we are going to get more pain.  I wanted Divya to confront HL after knowing what HL put NIvi through. DIvya didn't have a brightest brain, but she did speak up when required. I wanted Divya to think how she came this far hating her own sister and realize that it was all CC's doing and protect her always oblivious sister from CC's bad intention.  But lesson learn over here is you don't always get what you want. 

I am not going to blame CTs for killing off Divya's character until I know whether it was CT's decision or Rishma's. But I at least wanted that Divya had a chance to apologize to her sister and Nivi had chance to forgive her. No one deserve to die with regret in heart. This where CTs failed me totally. I will be foolish if I expect anything from them anymore.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Ketty, after a long time. Hope you are doing good dear.
the first line of your topic is so very apt, everything which meant for Nivi but Divya got it.
We all are really feeling sad, because always saw the good side of Divya too. And specially I agree with you that no body should die like how Divya did with so much and that too a big regret in her heart and mind which was her last thought. That is so painful to watch.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Milee, how are you dear? I am doing ok. Just bumped out by this show right now. It is worse thing that a person has to die with regret in heart. And now once Nivi will be out of her denial, she will start blaming herself for this mishap and don't know how long it will take her to get out of it. I am really disappointed today. We kept hoping for something good for a long time and time and time they have failed us. Now I don't think I have any hope left for CCBM. 
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This mess they have ended up with is so unnecessary and so unforgivable.  Instead of building and resolving relationships they have used death to snuff lives out.  For what purpose?  Is it sending any sensible message?  What is the moral in taking away an innocent new born child's mother, not even allowing the sisters to speak to each other at the end and realize that the other now knows and that hearts and minds have been changed.  Imagine the guilt that NT dadi will have to live with all her life now.  why?  for what purpose?  How can anyone be happy with this outcome?  No one sought revenge.  The law of the jungle doesn't prevail here - these are human relationships and forgiveness and repentance and love are singular human traits that should have been elevated here not killed.  I think what they have shown makes a mockery of relationships and of life. 
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I completely agree ketty Divya got whatever was meant for Nivi. She got Sid, then in mahapooja her hand was burnt in fire done for Nivi and now She died in bomb blast instead of Nivi. The day I got the news DD is falling prey for Bomb blast I knew she will die but had never thought she would die before even apologise to Nivi with such a big stone in her heart. I hope HL will learn now and should not blame Nivi for this.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ketty, so good to see you here.. You know I am missing all my old friends today. It was heart wrenching to see Divya die and that too the way she died.. Nobody deserves death in the form of punishment... I do not know what to say ...Very shocked.
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Hi Milee, how are you dear? I am doing ok. Just bumped out by this show right now. It is worse thing that a person has to die with regret in heart. And now once Nivi will be out of her denial, she will start blaming herself for this mishap and don't know how long it will take her to get out of it. I am really disappointed today. We kept hoping for something good for a long time and time and time they have failed us. Now I don't think I have any hope left for CCBM. 

Ketty, I am fine thank you. Good to see after so long.
We all really think almost same when it comes to Nivi. After watching yesterday's episode I was thinking the same now, Nivi will feel guilt and start blaming herself for Divya's death. Oh God this is painful to watch.

Me too have nothing left in me when it comes to CCBM. Even if CT's give a grand happy ending to the show, its not worth this pain we went thru from January. They completely killed our story, our happiness, our hope.
It has been 10+ years I stopped watching any dramas but then started watching this show and in the beginning I felt atleast this is different but now again I am feeling this is why I stopped watching these dramas, could not take this stupidity or this pain.

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Well said Ketty...nothing more to add as it will hurt me more to write😭
sarahagstn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with you. If they were going to kill Divya they should have at least given her a few moments in the hospital with Nivi this way both the sisters would have gotten some kind of closure...more importantly we would have gotten closure =(
but when I heard the officer saying 'ek laash mili hai' my heart dropped... I wish there had been a moment where Divya acknowledges all that Nivi's done and give her the responsiblity of the baby.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ketty...agree with you.. but would have liked to see DD repent rather than die...felt very bad and cried seeing today's epi...dont have any words for the CT's... how can they kill DD a mother on mother's day