Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya: Is Abhay Raichand her OCD? (Page 2)

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.jabhina_roks-Alone--rupa-TOTAL-ROMANTICTheBlackJaguar

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Awesome  post dear. Clapu've told everything so nicely.Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICTheBlackJaguar

minahil1997 Goldie
minahil1997
minahil1997

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
yeh poco u r absolutely rite... at first pia said in hospital that she wonders why abhay doesnt tell hr any secret , she thinks abhay doesnt love hr and she doesnt want to keep any relation with him... and then suddenly she wants to know his past to understand him better WHY??...that left me baffeled tooConfused... loved ur post Heart and keep writing...

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by IndigoBlues

I'm speechless..yes, I'm tired..but the main reason is..you just said everything..in fact today's episode only left me speechless...LOL it's as if I KNEW that it would happen..not only due to TB article..but just like that..however, have to give credit to CV's for not playing 'jag soona soona laage' or something...ROFL

Oh yes, we did get spared from the sight of those rotee-dhotee heroines' repeat telecast.LOL...but why are you tired? Did you do a marathon with Chaand Raichand from Kasauli to Dehradun? Wink

nope...was on a bike ride with kabir. Wink LOL just kidding..i overslept and then i had to to do last year's exam paper...LOL and on top of this..today no abhiya,...less comedy..(apart from misha-arnab)...it was a 'filler' episode..that's the perfect term for it. LOL

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Well...I think Piya is Obsessed about Abhay. Everything about him affects her deeply and she goes to extremes for him or for finding his secrets. Even when she says that 'everything is over' she cannot leave him alone... If that is not Obsession... then what is it?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-TOTAL-ROMANTIC.Jane..TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

i dont know yaar seriously, i think she loves jasssosing abhayLOLLOLand she has got another opp now, i am failing to understand her but thanks 4 the post u made sense, that should be the reason

i liked chand dialogues today , he acknowledged piya had given happiness 3 abhayLOL
abhay is becoming more and more sati savitri aatma day by dayD'oh, but i still like himLOL

Thank you. I think Piya should audition for a cop's role in CID. LOL...at least she will learn how to 'investigate' properly rather than relying on Koogle-Loogle. OuchLOL...Chaand and Haseena are attached to Abhay and even though Chaand is strict , he cares a lot about Abhay and we know that. 

Abhay is sad because he chooses to be. He chooses to blame himself for everything , then, how can anyone do anything for him? 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13---rupa-intruderfastTOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Well Poca I knw u haven't left any point unsaid..like always I loved this...
  I believe Pia's Obsession was only due to her character sketch as a curious cat..
She is Obssessed Rite.. but not with Abhay..atleast not this time..She is obssessed with figuring out the very fact that distributes her mind more..Yes she was depressed with Abhay hiding the bite..n infecting her blood ..!! She was upset that she broke up with Abhay..She felt low, was going to sing the sad melody..
But, the Overcurious Behavior that she has always manages to over come everything..her priority is to seek knowledge about everything that has been hidden..!!
Abhay is her love..I have No Doubt abt her love..n her Obsession for him..
But she wants him to unfold every bit of his life's History..She wants him to open up..like she always has done..!! For Abhay ,Pia Is An Open Book..!!
But For Pia,Abhay Is The Mystery Continues..??
 Pia has always found it very hard to even find a bit of Abhay..He;s like rare element.. U can't get it, or if u can u don't wanna loose it..!!
Pia don't wanna loose Abhay n for that she'll wants to knw everything abt him..!!

As of the other character's Chaand - Abhay n Misha - Arnav stold the show away..
Chaand for understanding Abhay's feeling..for Pia..
Surprise ... I aways knew that Chaand has a soft feeling for Abhay like Haseena does have fo Sid..!! They r lucky enough, to hv The Raichaands as their Parents..!!
But yes Misha always will be Arnavs Princess..
Misha loves her dad n that was clearly visible as always...!!

P.s: I wanna Pia to atleast change her wardrobe now.. Common She's a Dobriyal abh toh achae dress lou..!! 

Edited by NIDIZ - 09 May 2011 at 10:52am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-TOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishkTheBlackJaguar

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged

someone tell me , does this loogle actually existsLOLLOL, i have tried finding it on google

see i got this

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index