Piya: Is Abhay Raichand her OCD? - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Whole Episode was The mixture of cOnfusions ..
I'm too exasperate now why the hell Piya won't leave Abhay alone if she don't wanna keep any relation with him .. Neither Abhay leaves Piya his proteCtion is On the top level ..
Piya's dialgoue -
Kya humara relationship sirf jhoot & fareb tha,jo risha jhoot ki buniyad pe ho woh sahi kaise ho sakta hai,kya yeh sab fake tha?Acha hua mujhe aaj abhay k baare mai pata chal gaya.
Ufff .. In all Ekta's sOap , Heroine Changed so easily .. And the Hero tryin' to make her understand and Understand till the End .. ( But aadat hogayee hay ab tou iski . so i can survive ) πŸ˜†
Pia is now too near to find the truth , atleast , she found that Abhayendar's bro also luved Maitthli .. Great .. Luv the support Of Chand towards Abhay .. ( Yeh Vampires itne bure bhi nahin hain ) πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I think for all BT heroines and sometimes the hero as well, one bad cancels out the 99 goods. Piya is still 17+ and i guess her maturity and POV of life and people needs to broaden . Perhaps that will make her understand that sometimes people are what they are - you cannot chisel and hammer everyone. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Look at the positive side of the break-up. Abhay is spending time with his Mom-Dad , HAHA!

Oh, i don't want Abhay to patch up with Piya for a few weeks. At least , he will be a good son who spends time with his parents .

^^
You know, i dont know what and when it went wrong, but i miss and i am serious when i say it, i miss the Poca with the Beuatiful neautral AP wave lenght, like the very first analyses in first months. The Poca whom would give a beautiful description in a poem-alike lines abt Piya and Abhays words and their pain, Both their pain abt the lies and trust words from Piya , how hurt she feels, and then Abhays 'i cant tell you' words in todays scene.
 The average posts lately comes with commentaries alike the above ones, and just hits me seriously,  i might come across as to sensitive but its fine, i miss that old wave lenght, miss the analyses that gave a scoop on what it actually is and how hurt and happy both Piya and Abhay, how both sides equally feel rightiously, rather than lines of smart indirect repetitive dislike in different forms and lines.  i can go and go on, but i guess my point is clear enough. and i should just zip, cause its nothing i can do anything abt and expect, just feelt like expressing, sorry the blabber
Edited by -Hello- - 12 years ago
I dnt think pia realy hates abhay. She's just too shocked at the revelations. She's finding abt abhay's bro that means she still has her heart connected to him. If you hate a person you will never be interested in anything related to him/her but here's Pia who can never ever hate abhay properly. Awesome analysis!
Aww..Pocz..Yes ABHAY is PIYA's Obcession & PiYA is ABHAy's..ABHAIYA is MY obcession..πŸ˜†.😳.and so are you & your posts for meπŸ€—..a greatest obcession..Thank yu & love you..for such brilliant post to cherish ABHIYA every night..God Bless..!!
Piya is in deep love with abhay and she wants to know everything about him and his secrets as she cannot stop loving him and most importantly her jasoosi..though she is angry with abhay but will surely get back to him..
Hi Poca,

Sorry this is not directly related to this post. But I was just curious abt ur FF. I have been following it regularly.But haven't seen any updates for quite some time now.Tried a search too on the forum posts but could not find it.Poca pls don't stop the FF.I want to know how Abhay finally remembers Piya :-)
"I'll be waiting" (pun intended) for your update. Pls pls pls update.