Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya: Is Abhay Raichand her OCD? - Page 3

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

Piya:  Is Abhay Raichand her OCD?
>>*sigh* i wonder is Abhay Pia's Research work of interest?...maybe her obsession to know abt Abhay/ Vampire...lol she is actually a Curious Cat πŸ˜†...whether she is with him or not, irrespective of whether she loves or hates him, she has to carry on with her project work πŸ˜†

It is just my take or maybe am never sure about this side of Piya because it is overshadowed by her true feelings for Abhay .
>> hmmm...me still trying to understand Piya...ummm...trying...errmm...okay i give up now πŸ˜›

When Piya wondered why history immortalized Abhayendra-Maithli and left out the brother. The answer to your question lies in your question itself, chica.
>> poor Sid πŸ˜†...Abhayenfra-Metz name created history but everyone forgot the brother who loved Metz and died with them too πŸ€£...koi value hi nahi hai Sid ki 🀣...whats the answer Poco? i didnt get it, plz tell 🀣

Look at the positive side of the break-up. Abhay is spending time with his Mom-Dad , HAHA!
>> i m loving it...no more Piya Piya ...let Piya carry on with her bewakufgiri πŸ˜› oops i mean detectivegiri...i m sure Sid will fool her again πŸ˜‰

Nishooo!🀣...Piya ko Mount College se ek hi degree milegi - PhD in Abhay Diagnostics. πŸ˜‰...I guess AMetz were sacche premi and Sid was banoing kabaab mein haddi , so Loogle decided not to waste any cyberspace on him , isliye woh  sabse real space mein ginn ginn ke badle le raha hai. πŸ˜²πŸ˜†...

Oh, i don't want Abhay to patch up with Piya for a few weeks. At least , he will be a good son who spends time with his parents . Woh alag baat hai ki wahaan bhi Piya hi discuss hogi. πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
U are absolutely right... he sure is her OCD. She's Loogling and Googling him all the time. Abhay shud be careful.. as to whom he discloses his personal details as the internet is a dangerous place. you never knw who's stalking you... IT COULD EVEN BE YOUR OWN GIRLFRIEND.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sdoll

Awesome  post dear. πŸ‘u've told everything so nicely.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you. And thank you for not hitting me even though i might seem anti-Piya in my take . πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mino1997

yeh poco u r absolutely rite... at first pia said in hospital that she wonders why abhay doesnt tell hr any secret , she thinks abhay doesnt love hr and she doesnt want to keep any relation with him... and then suddenly she wants to know his past to understand him better WHY??...that left me baffeled tooπŸ˜•... loved ur post β€οΈ and keep writing...

Thank you. Piya is just hurt and feels let down because Abhay did not trust her enough and he still stays an enigma to her. No matter how hard she tries to decipher him, he only gets more and more complicated for her. Yet, she doesn't give up on him. Knowing Abhay and his life runs parallel to her own life. It is obsessive and if Piya was not in love with Abhay , anyone would term this fixation as plain weird. 
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Pocahontas

Thank you. And thank you for not hitting me even though i might seem anti-Piya in my take . πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Pocahontas... I dunt cum here too often, but I have attended a few of thy seminars.. and I generally like thy posts. I think.. you give  a balanced layout. You do a fantastic job.
U do not have to conform.. to other people's views as we all are different...
But you do do a fantastic job and are dedicated... If critics of your hard effort(Which you give to this forum in goodwill)  could have done better, then I'm sure they would have tried.
It is important to have double POV's in a forum ... Even a single brain has two parts. As long as it is done in the right manner.
So well done u for keeping your spirits up. πŸ‘πŸΌ
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anamika1570

Well...I think Piya is Obsessed about Abhay. Everything about him affects her deeply and she goes to extremes for him or for finding his secrets. Even when she says that 'everything is over' she cannot leave him alone... If that is not Obsession... then what is it?

Ah, see. 😳You summed up my thoughts bang-on in two lines. That is what i want to know as well. If this is not obsession , WHAT IS? πŸ˜Š
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I cant ever understand the char Piya. She is too complicated for me even more complicated than abhay. She loogled for abhay and was 90% sure abhay being vampire still shocked seeing his vampy avataar and bathing to wash away his touch. But the very next day she starts running behind him asking him why he allowed her to fall in love with him. Today she said she hated abhay but still she searching for abhay's bro. Reason unknown. Not blaming her. It's just that she is too complicated to me to understand. Is it obssession or love?
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NIDIZ

Well Poca I knw u haven't left any point unsaid..like always I loved this...

I believe Pia's Obsession was only due to her character sketch as a curious cat..
She is Obssessed Rite.. but not with Abhay..atleast not this time..She is obssessed with figuring out the very fact that distributes her mind more..Yes she was depressed with Abhay hiding the bite..n infecting her blood ..!! She was upset that she broke up with Abhay..She felt low, was going to sing the sad melody..
But, the Overcurious Behavior that she has always manages to over come everything..her priority is to seek knowledge about everything that has been hidden..!!
Abhay is her love..I have No Doubt abt her love..n her Obsession for him..
But she wants him to unfold every bit of his life's History..She wants him to open up..like she always has done..!! For Abhay ,Pia Is An Open Book..!!
But For Pia,Abhay Is The Mystery Continues..??
 Pia has always found it very hard to even find a bit of Abhay..He;s like rare element.. U can't get it, or if u can u don't wanna loose it..!!
Pia don't wanna loose Abhay n for that she'll wants to knw everything abt him..!!

Nidzie, my argument is not from today. It dates back to Piya's entire history with Abhay. Even when Abhay hated her , was not dating her and had categorically telling told her to mind her own business , her homework and life-stalking did not stop. And she told him that is she wants to be near him, he cannot stop her. I know she loves him but at the same time , her obsession with him also runs on parallel  tracks. 

As of the other character's Chaand - Abhay n Misha - Arnav stold the show away..
Chaand for understanding Abhay's feeling..for Pia..
Surprise ... I aways knew that Chaand has a soft feeling for Abhay like Haseena does have fo Sid..!! They r lucky enough, to hv The Raichaands as their Parents..!!
But yes Misha always will be Arnavs Princess..
Misha loves her dad n that was clearly visible as always...!! 

Oh I loved Arnab-Misha. They are each-other's anchors and Arnab is Misha's world. Chaand loves Abhay in his own twisted way and that is heartwarming. πŸ˜³

P.s: I wanna Pia to atleast change her wardrobe now.. Common She's a Dobriyal abh toh achae dress lou..!! 

Lolz. The actors of this show , minus Sid, Kabir,Misha like looking hideous on screen. You wouldn't want to be caught dead in the bullcrap that they wear on screen in the name of clothes. 

Ashtad. thumbnail
Edited by -Hello- - 12 years ago
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow i loved ur post...u put ur things in mind so beautifully...nobody can write as expressive as you write...
by the way i liked ur analysis as i too some what felt the same...but its just that creatives who are giving this shade to pia as you said...they are making her so desperate to be a detective and interfere in all things and other person's life...well i know its her nature from the very beginning...
so cant blame much...
but atleast this time its not irritating though cause if she finds out, its for abhiya's benefit...
i hope they dont drag this track where she finds out abt sid's mom...

ur lines cracked me up πŸ˜†delivered 10-20 dukhi aatma part 2 dialogues about betrayal and stuff  with a dash of five spoons of tears , any other heroine would have been crying for 3.5 minutes on Film City road with dried leaves flying in blower fans. 

you rightly said she was Loggling only on Abhayendra, she needs to add more keywords lolsss...

Misha is definetely Arnav's princess no doubt...that is the reason misha was so hurt when she came to know the truth becoz she loves her dad to the core...

and i must say ur positive angle to this whole break up is good...abhay is talking abt his pain openly to his parents...chand's thinking and supportive nature to abhay is always pleasure to watch...

haseena went to the hospital to find out abt arnav...that was unexpected, but lols...it was good...she came to know abt arnav's approval of sid's marriage...

i dont understand why cant chandeena complain to superiors abt sid's marriage with a human...that is so simple...sid will get a warining from superiors as its against their laws...