Piya: Is Abhay Raichand her OCD?

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Piya:  Is Abhay Raichand her OCD?

Hi there,

Like I and many others were wondering and discussing a few months ago , during that entire Abhay's revelation of being Maithli's lover and vampire to Piya, I am thinking on those lines again.  I don't doubt Piya's love for Abhay , but I often wonder if her love really surpasses emotion and seeps into a mental fixation? Is it just love that she has for him or is it actually a dangerous obsession as well?  I know we often joke about this when Piya goes after Abhay like  everyone went after 'The Ring'  in 'The Lord Of The Rings" , but somewhere are we serious about this? An Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

I mean today when Piya dumped Abhay all over again in her mind, delivered 10-20 dukhi aatma part 2 dialogues about betrayal and stuff  with a dash of five spoons of tears , any other heroine would have been crying for 3.5 minutes on Film City road with dried leaves flying in blower fans. But ho ha! This is Piya we are talking about. She hates Abhay and stuff but no, she will still not leave him alone. She has no relation with him as per her statement ' he is this, he is that , and yet! She has to spend nights loogling to find out his more secrets , his brother , his past's complete draft. And feel apologetic about it too?  Any other normal girl would leave the guy alone and sulk in corners or watch weepy movies. But Piya both amazes me and unsettles me- irrespective of whether she loves Abhay or hates him at regular intervals ' her fixation with Abhay almost edges on to an obsession. Infact , if it was not a glorified dark love story , it can be safely termed as a mental disease ' a pathological obsession with another person.

It is just my take or maybe am never sure about this side of Piya because it is overshadowed by her true feelings for Abhay . However , I do feel at times that unconsciously creatives have ended up creating a shade to Piya. A shade that is run by the mind ' a mind that has a fixation with Abhay and his life.

Oh, and if I sound delirious, please believe me , am not drunk. Just a thought.

P.S- Misha-Arnab's scene was the best apart from Chaand's deep understanding of Abhay ( which was quite unexpected, by the way) . All said and done, Misha is Papa's Princess and even though Arnab loves Pancchi and Piya as well, Misha will always be the one who wears the crown. And, errm'.At Loogle, typing Abhay's name is not enough- you need to add more keywords like Maithli, Pandher etc.

Best dialogue ? When Piya wondered why history immortalized Abhayendra-Maithli and left out the brother. The answer to your question lies in your question itself, chica.

Look at the positive side of the break-up. Abhay is spending time with his Mom-Dad , HAHA!

Love and luck always,❀️

GOD bless everyone. πŸ€—

Edited by Pocahontas - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I'm speechless..yes, I'm tired..but the main reason is..you just said everything..in fact today's episode only left me speechless...πŸ˜† it's as if I KNEW that it would happen..not only due to TB article..but just like that..however, have to give credit to CV's for not playing 'jag soona soona laage' or something...🀣
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
You know evn i was wondering tht Y after break up also Pia wnt 2 know abt abhay & ya misha is Arnab's princess.I too luv the family bonding betweet Raichands😊
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

i dont know yaar seriously, i think she loves jasssosing abhayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†and she has got another opp now, i am failing to understand her but thanks 4 the post u made sense, that should be the reason

i liked chand dialogues today , he acknowledged piya had given happiness 3 abhayπŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
abhay is becoming more and more sati savitri aatma day by day, but i still like himπŸ˜†
Ashtad. thumbnail
Well, i guess this obssesiveness can be said abt both, even Abhay, even in a time where 'i must protect her' πŸ€ͺ  is not the keyword he is still obssesed with her in his thaughts. So if Piyas is obsession as is Abhays as even he in times where he tried to push her away was still assisting her in detectivegiri to know whats she's doin:) 
As for her searching, donno abt obssesion, but no matter how you feel momentary for a person, and in Piyas case, ist not dislike or hatred, ist just broken trust and heartbreak, if you've been keept in the dark for truths that matter directly or indirectly to the person you would want answers even in your breakup. Without the answers it would be as your brain misses some parts, specially when you have been involved so much.I am happy with her rather determind mind to get herself out of the darkness of lies for whatever good reason they have been, rather than sitting and crying in a corner over her heartbreak. Also, Piya is overally a stable person when it comes to emotions, she knows her anger and sadness abt one thing should not overtake her interactions with the other, in usuall case ofcourse(some cases might be different), as she despite of the whole talk with Abhay Keept his and his families secret safe just in that moment. So its not such a big question why she would be seen smiling in the scene after, the sadness is there but has nothing to do with other ppl she talks with.

For me the best scene was the one frame Abhay Piya scene, which basicaly said all the situiation actually is abt without jugding and need of analyzing. Next great scene was Chand Haseena convo on emotions and abt AP and Chand beliving in the bond and that Piya brough him happiness.

Its time for abhay to listen to Chand and tell her. But guess he still thinks she will be safer without the truth, even after all thats happened and those two times that Sid already tried to directly or indirectly kill her. So i guess Piya gotta rely on signs she gathers bit by bit and Loogle!lol

Edited by -Hello- - 12 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

I'm speechless..yes, I'm tired..but the main reason is..you just said everything..in fact today's episode only left me speechless...πŸ˜† it's as if I KNEW that it would happen..not only due to TB article..but just like that..however, have to give credit to CV's for not playing 'jag soona soona laage' or something...🀣

Oh yes, we did get spared from the sight of those rotee-dhotee heroines' repeat telecast.πŸ˜†...but why are you tired? Did you do a marathon with Chaand Raichand from Kasauli to Dehradun? πŸ˜‰
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hot_Indo_Chilly

Nice post

Thank you. πŸ˜Š
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

You know evn i was wondering tht Y after break up also Pia wnt 2 know abt abhay & ya misha is Arnab's princess.I too luv the family bonding betweet Raichands😊

I guess all radars of Piya function for Abhay only. πŸ˜†...Misha-Arnab's scene was the sweetest. πŸ˜³
Piya:  Is Abhay Raichand her OCD?
>>*sigh* i wonder is Abhay Pia's Research work of interest?...maybe her obsession to know abt Abhay/ Vampire...lol she is actually a Curious Cat πŸ˜†...whether she is with him or not, irrespective of whether she loves or hates him, she has to carry on with her project work πŸ˜†

It is just my take or maybe am never sure about this side of Piya because it is overshadowed by her true feelings for Abhay .
>> hmmm...me still trying to understand Piya...ummm...trying...errmm...okay i give up now πŸ˜›

When Piya wondered why history immortalized Abhayendra-Maithli and left out the brother. The answer to your question lies in your question itself, chica.
>> poor Sid πŸ˜†...Abhayenfra-Metz name created history but everyone forgot the brother who loved Metz and died with them too πŸ€£...koi value hi nahi hai Sid ki 🀣...whats the answer Poco? i didnt get it, plz tell 🀣

Look at the positive side of the break-up. Abhay is spending time with his Mom-Dad , HAHA!
>> i m loving it...no more Piya Piya ...let Piya carry on with her bewakufgiri πŸ˜› oops i mean detectivegiri...i m sure Sid will fool her again πŸ˜‰

-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome  post dear. πŸ‘u've told everything so nicely.πŸ‘πŸΌ