Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

9th May WU, Dev's Entry as a Lawyer (Page 7)

JustTP Senior Member
JustTP
JustTP

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
When the show is in its last stages, the CVs should focus on the Avita part rather than this mama F*Ly track. If Pihu is Arpi (I am still not giving up on that.) then the CVs should reaveal that soon & let us have atleast 10 of the 15 epis focused on Avita. BJ can be exposed in 1 or 2 epis na & then the other epis should be completely focused on Avita & how they reunite.

I would like the last couple of epis, after Avita unites , as an epilogue to the story . You know.. show them one year later , how they have overcome all obstacles & are living together happily, may be with a nanha-munna bal gopal. Big smile
Show some pooja or anniversary celebration or something  where everyone has come, the Rai F*Ly , Simple, mamaji F*Ly , shikha with her baby (if she has given birth by then !! LOL ), Tammy (after forgiving & being forgiven), the goons, Sharvana  can be in a photo (or as a ghost looking down on them.). Maybe Avi can be shown as having become an upright political leader of Lallanpur & helping people from the right side of the law.Big smile

That is my wish.. hope the CVs will think along those lines &  not give us a tragic ending. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniswamini5ice _girlBenNevisSidda8chatterboxremosalsa

superdil19 IF-Dazzler
superdil19
superdil19

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
i dont like this entry because my avi has not done biggest mistake then why avi get lots of pain

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniSidda8

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swamini5

Yesterday's episode revelead something about Arpita, my guess...

As she did not recognise Dev so i guess  she is Arpita

and Mami dialogue kept hitting her thoughts about Avdesh being Gunda

and as AS tweeted he might be talking about happy ending

morning swamini & allSmile

agree with u ...it s a very tiny hope but pihu didnt recognize Dev ...

maybe she is arpita?!

and  when mama was lecturing pihu did start thinking...

jst a tiny hopeConfused

Edited by chista - 09 May 2011 at 10:45pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniswamini5BenNevisice _girlSidda8

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
hey u all i have posted request to imagine  everyone post  there also 

so we can hv epilogue or whatever

come on and can someone post this on fb site too

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chista_nandiniBenNevisice _girlSidda8

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

TP, I would love to see your theory become reality for Lallanpur. Oh, Avita must have two kids because they prayed for them. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniBenNevisice _girl

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

@Nandu...yaa before anyone took that siggyTongue, i grabbed itEvil Smile, & its still safe in my siggy boxLOL, i could not change it at allDay Dreaming...that black kurta 1 & that was the time we heard dhagaddam musicDay Dreaming
i miss those scenes of Pappu & Chirag's funny spankingROFL, they were too hillarious onesLOL

@CB...i don't think, here they will bring double role, then what was the need for pihu entry...i thing is that Pihu should be Arpi or she is Pihu onlyConfused

i wanted Arpi's mom to come face to face with Pihu, then we could see what Pihu would doApprove

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniice _girlBenNevisSidda8

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

thks NanduHug

so when u leaving to go to ur mom's place then?Embarrassed...i guess u will be off frm IF that time noUnhappy

btw ur name in orange looks niceWink

i still remember u when u was a newbie & had made only 2 postsLOL

hahahaha cant stop laughing at those initial days LOLLOL ya i had 2 posts n was completely naive here LOL And once while u n Amna were talking abt Avi's age in the show, i thot u both r enquiring abt his real age n i had posted his date of birth in bolds OuchROFL How much everyone laughed at me n i was all sharam se paani paani Embarrassed And thn u had consoled me n said ur new n it happensEmbarrassedLOL 

Ya i'l be leaving but the dts are not yet finalised. Maybe nxt month Smile Ya i wud be off frm IF as i'l be with MomEmbarrassed But thn maybe the show wud end by thn Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisSidda8remosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _nandini

Originally posted by remosalsa

thks NanduHug

so when u leaving to go to ur mom's place then?Embarrassed...i guess u will be off frm IF that time noUnhappy

btw ur name in orange looks niceWink

i still remember u when u was a newbie & had made only 2 postsLOL

hahahaha cant stop laughing at those initial days LOLLOL ya i had 2 posts n was completely naive here LOL And once while u n Amna were talking abt Avi's age in the show, i thot u both r enquiring abt his real age n i had posted his date of birth in bolds OuchROFL How much everyone laughed at me n i was all sharam se paani paani Embarrassed And thn u had consoled me n said ur new n it happensEmbarrassedLOL 

Ya i'l be leaving but the dts are not yet finalised. Maybe nxt month Smile Ya i wud be off frm IF as i'l be with MomEmbarrassed But thn maybe the show wud end by thn Cry
yaa i remember that age chatLOLLOL, it was not Amna, it was ShwetaBig smileLOL, Amna came much later then uLOL, actuaaly i had posted her 1 vm here crediting herEmbarrassedLOL, then she said its hersLOLLOL & thanked me foor posting itLOL..& i helped her to post it laterWinkLOL, that time her thanking post was 1st post hereLOL

ohh nice vacation for u thenEmbarrassed...yaa show is ending on 27th of this month noCryCryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniBenNevis

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index