Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

9th May WU, Dev's Entry as a Lawyer (Page 5)

swamini5 Goldie
swamini5
swamini5

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

Yesterday's episode revelead something about Arpita, my guess...

As she did not recognise Dev so i guess  she is Arpita

and Mami dialogue kept hitting her thoughts about Avdesh being Gunda

and as AS tweeted he might be talking about happy ending

Edited by swamini5 - 09 May 2011 at 10:18pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Yaa...i agree with u cbEmbarrassed

imagine is expert in spoiling nice love storyUnhappy...same thing was done even with PKCM tooUnhappy, & same is being repeated by GKD tooDisapprove

in PKCM they killed lead actress when last 4 epi was thr, then her aatma came to revenge her death, & the hero was left all aloneThumbs Down, this was its end

same thing GKD too they did, killed lead girl, hero is aloneCry, brough the girl again with new name & now her child hood lover has comeErmm

but this will have rush ending i guessThumbs Down, cause many loopholes r to be completedApprove, & how in rush will they expose BJConfused

Sidda8

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
ashu the lawyer dude can fill the gaps. he can find out who is behind this and this guy seems a positive character

and  swamin even i felt pihu didnt recognise  dev.  so that is one tiny ray of hope that girl cud be arpita but then  cvs always mis lead us na

Sidda8

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

@ cb ... Oh did u say so ? Well maybe i missed the post. But its gonna look utterly pathetic to see Avi killed or killing himself at the end. And Bj's truth wud surely be revealed but i wanted Arpi to do it. With the hasty ending, they might show Avi catching Bj red handed n he may be shattered to know it. But i still wanted Arpi to bareface her Ouch

@Priya ... God knows if we wud ever get to see any Avita scenes now Confused Not interested to see their union after death Dead And abt the GKD part 2, well doesnt sound so from Avi's tweets but u never know Dear ... lets see n also as CB said, it wud loose the charm Confused 

@ Sarah ... I too blv so ...No one can ever stand parallel to Avi in the show.

@ Lalitha ... Thanx Sweetieee Embarrassed

@ Vrish ..Very well said Clap Even i dont understand why this shud be seen as a triangle when Pihu has nothing for Avi. But Pihu n Dev are said to be childhood friends, but yesterday i felt as if Pihu didnt even recognise Dev. I always find traces of Arpi in Pihu's behaviour. But now it seems that the cvs themselves are confused abt wat to show. Angry

@ Sidda ... Even if the guy is good n honest but i too like u hate him for dropping in between. Even if he finds out Bj's truth, but i still wanted Arpi to do it. Me too not interested to watch this Dev-Pihu romance. Angry

@ Prash ... me too very sad while watching the epis now Cry Cant blv GKD ending so soon. Such a beautiful story n the cvs are destroying it in a hurry Ouch

@ jasveensokhi ... Some Ghee n Sugar for u to tell this Dear Embarrassed Hope so tht GKD stays with us Smile

@mauve  ...  True Dear ...TRhe cvs seem to be confused themselves. Pihu's background is still kept a secret. And where does the Mama send those letters ?? There is so much lying incomplete n to be shown Confused

@ Ashuuu !!!!! am sad ...am very sad CryCry God knows wat is going on in the show n more than all i dont want to see Avi dying without his love at the end CryCry

@Nidhsara ... Thanx Dear n true ...lets hope for the best now Confused

@ mayur_fan1 ... Same here Dear ...want to see Avita while the show is abt to end.

@ Sow ClapClapClap As i always say ...Ur predictions are always Bang on Star I was thinking abt ur post abt a handsome guy coming in to stand against Avi as his competetor, while i saw Dev's entry yesterday. Embarrassed

@CG .. I am also wondering abt tht article. They said Pihu wud be coming to the haveli but now nothing of tht sort seems possible.Confused Ashish too said in his tweet tht "Our story begins where Omkara ended" Where is the begenning ?? Cry

@Dreamy ... Will Avdesh have his love story completed? I was saying earlier that I want him to have his love, rather than be killed or if they end with showing Pihu is not Arpita, then for him to give up his gun and live life according to how Arpita wanted him to be. That will be the true transformation of Bhaiyyaji...not a ghost walking hand in hand with another ghost.Angry 

Cant agree more with u for these lines in Bold. So well said ClapClap If they end the story with Avi's death then where is the transformation ?? Hope they wud not show us the ghosts hand in hand at the end.Ouch

@amy4 ...Ur most welcome Dear Smile Bj wud be caught for sure but i too wud be disappointed if they dont show us Avita reunion Cry

@lakshmin42 ... Thats a Big question mark now ...I still doubt her being Pihu. Still feel its Arpi. how can they leave the love story of Avita incomplete. Confused

@ Sia ... Hey Dear ...How are doing ?Big smile So true ... Now its only Guilt n Pain ...missing the old Avi n the Avita romance as well Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chistaBenNevisSidda8remosalsa

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

i  think one hr special  episode shud be given to viewers if channel is in hurry to axe the show

everyone pls comment   HERE

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniSidda8

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

CB...when u said, they will meet after their deathLOL, with souls meeting each otherEmbarrassed, it reminded me of some old hindi movie...hehehehehe
u have become nice predictor with this serialCool

Ashuuu HugHug

Sooo happy to see u Big smile 

@Bold ROFL ROFL

Sidda8remosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
cb...of not recognising...it can even be camera effect to show us that she is confused, & today they may reveal that she is happy seeing him

i just hope that ending should be logical with Bhouji getting exposedAngry, cause her raaj is too much now, frm 1st epi she is thr & still intactApprove

& a happy ending with both Avi-Pihu/Arpi

& this new entry looks like cameo, & will be till pawan's case may be

_nandiniSidda8

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _nandini

Originally posted by remosalsa

CB...when u said, they will meet after their deathLOL, with souls meeting each otherEmbarrassed, it reminded me of some old hindi movie...hehehehehe
u have become nice predictor with this serialCool

Ashuuu HugHug

Sooo happy to see u Big smile 

@Bold ROFL ROFL
was  not feeling sleepyWinkLOL, so came hereBig smileBig smile

i am so happyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, cause tom is my oathing ceremonyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, as now i am CanadianLOL

Nandu, u took lot time to comment on all's postEmbarrassedClap

even i too want that Avi should get his love at endEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, no tragic ending at allOuchOuch

_nandiniSidda8

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index