Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

9th May WU, Dev's Entry as a Lawyer (Page 4)

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

Sow, I would love to see Avi play the kidnapper. Even Prashu wrote a beautiful os on it. Wouldn't we all love to see Avi at our doorstep, I know that we would plead him to kidnap one of us. Each girl probably dreams to have a lover like Avi, sweet, brave and extremely good looking. We can't let the show end without Avita's proper SR. They have crashed the SR for about 4 times so this fifth time better work. I know that we will not want to see then have their SR in their afterlife and so Avita must live.

I think even BJ will have a face off with Dev and she will threaten him to back off. When he refuses, she will find out that Dev is in love with Pihu and she will inform Avi this to piss him off. Avi will be outraged and try to attack Dev but this will land him another slap from Pihu. poor guy will leave weeping. I think the cvs are going to repeat Pappu's track where Avi is devastated with another guy in Arpi's life. This time Pihu will want to marry Dev but when she is at the mandap, like you said, she might remember her previous marriage and refuse to get married in the middle of the marriage ceremony. Avi will be roaming some where nearby and he will hear Arpi's scream. He will run to the entrance of the mandap and gaze at arpi's eyes which will hold her tears. Then, she will run to Avi, hug him and ask him why he allowed her to almost marry another. He would say that he would do anything for his loved on including sacrificing his own love for her happiness. Avita will cry and laugh in happiness. Then, Bhauji will enter with and evil scream and say no you two can't reunite as long as I live. she will confess all her feelings and evil actions. Avi beign disgusted with her will refuse to look at her. At this time, Nate and Tanmany will have a gun pointed at Avi's head. A bullet will be fired and we could hear Arpi scream. The scene will show Avi holding onto Bhauji who took the bait to save Avi. She will dying happy knowing that she protected the man she loved and that all her sins will go with her. Avi will cry for the woman he once loved and respected. Arpi would provide a loving hand and Avita will leave holding each other's hand like their first wedding.
WoW WOw SIDDU, thats wonderful . I can visualise it while reading.
U cant find better ending than this. Truely saying some one from the CV's should look at ur comment.
About Dev Character the artcle posted on saturday na.(7th may). So he started shooting for the last 4-5 epis  as they always ahead of 5 epis at the current epi on air. Hope we will see ur prediction in upcoming epis.WinkBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniSidda8-Prashu-

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sow, let's hope that our wishes come true. So, he already has shoot some scenes. Hopefully, GKD does not end so soon. 
amy4 Newbie
amy4
amy4

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, I want Avita to reunite and for Bhauji to be caught. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniSidda8

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. If she is really Pihu; then how will this boothni be exposed?

_nandiniSidda8

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks Di for lovely update :)  
Me missing that old avdesh...that bahubali cum chupa rustam!!! Now it's all only guilt, pain n saddness!!! 

_nandiniSidda8

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
cool nice predictions

and ashu yaar whatever filmy or non filmy  everyone predicts  logic or no logic

hehee

whatever happens this lawyer dude better fill in the missing gaps and brings a happy and justified end to the story

i still dont want gkd part 2

ashish is right in his way every story has an end  so this end better be good

though his latest tweets confuse  me as to what he is trying to tell.

so wud wait and watch even if i feel sad.

justice shud not be denied and story shud end with happy ending.  a reformed gunda with his love by his side and brains intact..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniSidda8remosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
CB...when u said, they will meet after their deathLOL, with souls meeting each otherEmbarrassed, it reminded me of some old hindi movie...hehehehehe
u have become nice predictor with this serialCool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sidda8

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
oh well what to do ashu.. kahin to story ka sense hona chahye na

we have been watching the show since  8months so kuch to ending sahi ho..  LOL

my major predictions have failed always and i myself dont want do aatmaon ka milan

let there be twin track if pihu is not arpita

let arpita come back and avdesh re unite with her

the love story wud be complete Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sidda8

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index