Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

9th May WU, Dev's Entry as a Lawyer (Page 3)

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Thank you Nandudi for update...I highly doubt that now tne CV's would beable to show Pihu as Arpita...if therakhi scenes and all were tnere then...i dnt knw whatto think anymore...well lets keep atleast a small hope that everythingwill end happily

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3_nandiniBenNevisSidda8

mayur_fan1 Groupbie
mayur_fan1
mayur_fan1

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
awesum man...bt i want a more of avita ...atleast during dere last daez let dese couple get 2geda...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniBenNevisSidda8

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Hey Nandu darlingCry
thanks for the wonderful update.Clap

Hello every oneCry

Since i lost my hope, i have been feeling like i had lost some one  who very  close to my heart forever.Though commenting but after did read AS's latest tweet something good news my hopes come back alive.Oh poor me!!!When he tweets me sad , and now bit hope about the show after the latest one, only god knows what going to happen. I dont know why ,when i did read his tweet  i did feel the channel changedt heir decision and move it to different time slot. Just fingers crossed.WinkBig smile(i can see many of u laughing at my pityful state of mindOuch) or the Channel agreed for GKD2?Wink

Though the show  going to end (acc to latest news), but this character of Dev, a lawyer who have been there in the CV's mind very long time  before they know that show gonna end ,as this is the way they want to bring the real culprit out to help Arpi aka Pihu to take her avenge but not just by the brain games but also by proceeding in legally. As truth always takes straight way not side ways.

I have been waiting for this new guy Dev for a long time since Arpi's disappearance or so called death.This is my comment on Aril 1st promo.

Originally posted by BenNevis

Me think some one will save  her who is handsome  guy from a very well educated  family, kind hearted ,with good manners nearly like Av's competitor and give her wonderful support as a friend to succeed in her ways. So im expecting a new character in the story to enter if its not LS or PJ.Then the things will be more interesting even when she get her time to see BJ , RV and Avi face to face., misleading them she isn't the same Arpi outside but inside she is always Avi's Arpi.

That day i have commented  just like that coz if they want to run this show for long they need a character who can be a good friend of Arpi. This is the test for Avi's love for Arpi. And i want him to prove himself better than anyone in loving and trusting her. Its only possible when he will be tested. I always wanted him to be tested as only a test can bring out the real strength in a person.
Me just believes like that.Wink

I just want to see Dev, the lawyer for mamaji's family to be a good friend of Pihu, but me thinking he might fall in love with her . I did feel he already fall in love at first sight with Pihu , but Pihu just treats him as friend as she dont know him coz she is Arpi with memory loss, not Pihu.WinkBig smile
This lawyer not only smart but kind, honest, with priciples and values like his guruji. Me really like him as i have been waiting for this kinda character into the story for long time, atlast i got to see him nearly in the final phase of the show.I can see some of u grinding teeth as if they gonna bite me into pieces like a roaring tigeress, lioness...etc..etc...LOL(I know all of u r very upset,and dont want to see any other man come in between Avita, atleast these last days of the show)But im commenting hoping we will see GKD2 in future.WinkBig smile
Please dont get angry with me guys, as we all knew love just happens, its not a planned one isn't it? Then how can u say that Dev shouldn't love Pihu?its everybody's right to fall in love whether they loved by the other dosn't matter.
 Many  viewers might get angry with Dev whenever he sees Pihu with love. I can imagine ur anger, grinding ur teeth coz u never want to see Pihu with Dev.LOL As his love is just one sided so dont  get disappointed at Dev's love for Pihu.He doesn't know she is Arpi, who is the wife of Avi.Who falls in love with a married woman?hun!
The mamaji's family might think getting married Pihu to Dev (iss se achha ladka kaha miltha apni pihu koWinkLOL)will solve the problem for ever and might ask Dev's hand ,who already in love will say" yes". Then at manadap something going to happen. Arpi suddenly gets her memory back the flashes of how she got married to Avi at pappu's house.(The power of Love, me say)
Me thinking that the show will end where the mandap scene Phu and Dev sitting side by side and that time Avi might committ suicide.Please dont throw me chappals. Thats only the end of show for a while.but the Story of GKD continues as BJ again saved Avi from the death when he pulled the trigger , she  will push the gun and the bullet missed ,will be the next part or will show later. WinkLOL 
The CV's brought the Dev character not only to solve the problems of Mamaji's family but also to maintain the confusion whether its Pihu or Arpi until she gets her memory back.Once she gets her memory back, the story will get different twist.This will only happen in GKD2, or if the channel wanted to continue it in different time slot. Me thinks.

Edited by BenNevis - 10 May 2011 at 5:22am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

koko55coolguy3chista_nandiniSidda8-Prashu-

coolguy3 Senior Member
coolguy3
coolguy3

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks 4 d update...

M so sad n upset coz of d end of d show n dis stupid current track... HATE IT

New entry ho gayi oh plz case fight karke go bak n find someone else AngryAngry... Avi again being blamed ...i guess end tak usko log blame hi karte rahenge CryCryAngryAngry...Bhootni d culprit is not gettng exposed also ...How UNFAIR ...still hope v get AVITa 2gether wid a Happy Ending

B/w der was also an article abt Bhootni gettng Pihu home 4 Avi ...yeh bhi nahi hua ...LIARS n CHEATERS

chista_nandiniBenNevisSidda8-Prashu-Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks Nandini, for a great job.Hug 

We are all heavy hearted, no denying it and today's episode instead of concentrating on Avita was full of all this c**p! I mean that secret phonecall, did Avi not get one when Arpi was in jail?! Looks like CVs are tired, I can do a better job!!AngryBig smile

Oh gosh, with it ending soon, can't they just get rid of all the nonsense and just get to the heart of the matter, which is answering:

1) Pihu or Arpita. Because I am not alone in seeing that sometimes there are flashes of Arpita and other times it is totally Pihu. Its like the Cvs are hedging their bets till the last moment

2) Will Avdesh have his love story completed? I was saying earlier that I want him to have his love, rather than be killed or if they end with showing Pihu is not Arpita, then for him to give up his gun and live life according to how Arpita wanted him to be. That will be the true transformation of Bhaiyyaji...not a ghost walking hand in hand with another ghost.Angry

2) Giving Avi some brains. Instead of sitting around and yelling Nattteee Thakurrr (how many times has he done that now?!Shocked), get him thinking and getting some answers. He has become the gunda, the focus is pihu, her family and this Dev guy.

Well 14 more days to go, so here's hoping they just tie up this bit (they shoot in advance) and get onto wrapping the story in a satisfactory way...Unhappy

koko55coolguy3chista_nandiniSidda8-Prashu-

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
@Sow, I have always admired your perspective. Every time something horrible happened in GKD, you were always there to light up our moods and give a justification. Although, I'm pissed with this new guy, his entrance is logical. i even imagined a scenario a long time ago where Arpi is purposely pretended to marry another dude and Avi kidnaps her. I don't think this will ever happen but I would not mind Avi kidnapping his wife and making her agree that she is his. They could have had some decent romance going on. Anyways, so tis new guy loves Pihu, he will fight to protect this family because of his love and respect. Avi will be more shattered and he will try to dislocate the guys neck for even glancing at Pihu. Then, Pihu in a dramatic way will say that she loves this Dev dude and she will marry him. If she is the real Pihu, she will marry him and if Arpi ditch him at the mandap like Pappu. Looks like Pappu has competition, though this guy is probably a better person. I just want Avi to survive and have his love back in his life.

Edited by Sidda8 - 09 May 2011 at 9:58pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniBenNevisDreamygal301-Prashu-

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

@Sow, I have always admired your perspective. Every time something horrible happened in GKD, you were always there to light up our moods and give a justification. Altough, I pissed with this new guy, he entrance is logical. i even imagined a scenario a long time ago where Arpi is purposely pretended to marry another dude and Avi kidnaps her. I don't this will ever happen but I would not mind Avi kidnapping his wife and making her agree that she is his. They could have had some decent romance going on. Anyways, so tis new guy loves Pihu, he will fight to protect this family because of his love and respect. Avi will be more shattered and he will try to dislocate the guys neck for even glancing at Pihu. Then, Pihu in a dramatic way eill say that she loves this Dev dude and she will marry him. If she is the real Pihu, she will marry him and if Arpi ditch him at the mandap like Pappu. Looks like Pappu has competition, though this guy is probably a better person. I just want Avi to survive and ave his love back in his life.
Hey SidduBig smile
I still remember ur prediction or imagination about Avi's kidnap of Pihu and take her to the jungle and some romance over there when she pretends to marry some other guy.Big smile
I do really liked it. Whats wrong if a husband who loves so much his wife kidnaps to make believe in him when she got disappointed, annoyed or angry with her husband.If he really believes that she is his Arpi , then he should make her trust him as the time is less to end the show , me wish Avi do just like that, a dhagad dham style just like when he entered at Pappu's house to take Arpi with him. I wish  the CV's take ur idea into the show.
Is it possible that they already shot the upcoming epis at least 5no's by this time? Ofcourse its not posssible Dev marrying Pihu in just 5 epis.Isn't it?
BTW he tweeted before that they shooting romance in the sun. But we cannot see any romance unless he kidnaps her or she goes herself to him
 But the sudden closure of the show and the entry of ths Dev, me cannot see any romance in the upcoming epis .
Even me afraid now,  how Avi  would take this new guy Dev, who was helping the mamaji's family.
U r true darling, Avi will shattered completely as he is in helpless state,  couldn't do either ways. He couldn't get the real culprit or the mamaji's family wont believe his innocence.Moreover, Pihu who doesn't like Avi at all. The things r just upside down for Avi now. Did u have any idea about the story how it goes hence forth?
Me still hoping for GKD2. Me too want the Avita back with their SR and their dreams toghther.WinkBig smile
Atleast we will see the story completely na. 

Edited by BenNevis - 09 May 2011 at 4:09pm

_nandiniSidda8Dreamygal301

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Sow, I would love to see Avi play the kidnapper. Even Prashu wrote a beautiful os on it. Wouldn't we all love to see Avi at our doorstep, I know that we would plead him to kidnap one of us. Each girl probably dreams to have a lover like Avi, sweet, brave and extremely good looking. We can't let the show end without Avita's proper SR. They have crashed the SR for about 4 times so this fifth time better work. I know that we will not want to see then have their SR in their afterlife and so Avita must live.

I think even BJ will have a face off with Dev and she will threaten him to back off. When he refuses, she will find out that Dev is in love with Pihu and she will inform Avi this to piss him off. Avi will be outraged and try to attack Dev but this will land him another slap from Pihu. Poor guy will leave weeping. I think the cvs are going to repeat Pappu's track where Avi is devastated with another guy in Arpi's life. This time Pihu will want to marry Dev but when she is at the mandap, like you said, she might remember her previous marriage and refuse to get married in the middle of the marriage ceremony. Avi will be roaming some where nearby and he will hear Arpi's scream. He will run to the entrance of the mandap and gaze at Arpi's eyes which will hold her tears. Then, she will run to Avi, hug him and ask him why he allowed her to almost marry another. He would say that he would do anything for his loved one including sacrificing his own love for her happiness. Avita will cry and laugh in happiness. Then, Bhauji will enter with and evil scream and say no you two can't reunite as long as I live. she will confess all her feelings and evil actions. Avi being disgusted with her will refuse to look at her. At this time, Nate and Tanmany will have a gun pointed at Avi's head. A bullet will be fired and we could hear Arpi scream. The scene will show Avi holding onto Bhauji who took the bait to save Avi. She will dying happy knowing that she protected the man she loved and that all her sins will go with her. Avi will cry for the woman he once loved and respected. Arpi would provide a loving hand and Avita will leave holding each other's hand like their first wedding.

Edited by Sidda8 - 09 May 2011 at 4:54pm

_nandiniBenNevisDreamygal301

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index