Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

9th May WU, Dev's Entry as a Lawyer (Page 2)

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
I'm thrilled.  I hope Dev becomes a Perry Mason (my favorite all time TV drama) and gets to the bottom of this, and exposes BJ as the one behind all this.

W/ BJ still @ large, I've got to say I am reminded of why I disagree w/ people here - I'm glad that there's just 2 more weeks left of this crap, where BJ gets away w/ anything and everything.  There are no secrets from her, since she knows what Avi does.  But I think that when Avdesh hears about this robbery and how the goons specifically demanded that the money Kranti got from selling the jewelry be turned in, he'll wonder how could Natte Thakur have possibly known, and his suspicion would turn to BJ, who's the only one who knows.

I dearly hope it's the turning point.  If not, I'm w/ Imagine's management in pulling the plug on this serial.  Sorry, peeps but I hate BJ even more than I like Avita.  Which in any case is a future question mark.

Also, I don't see why this should be seen as a triangle, since Pihu, unlike Arpita, has nothing for Avdesh, and if he forcefully tries to separate her from Dev, he stands to gain nothing.  If Pihu and Dev are childhood friends, I want them to be happy together: I don't want Avdesh to get a woman who doesn't love him.  I'd love it if @ the end, Arpita & Pihu are different people, but both are alive, and Arpita returns to expose BJ, if Avdesh hasn't done it by then.

P.S.  One thing - at the end of it all, I hope Kranti-ji can die a hero for his principles, but that Pawan and Pihu are safe from any further molesting.  They can then combine some practicality w/ those lofty ideals.

Edited by _Vrish_ - 09 May 2011 at 11:23am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3_nandiniice _girlBenNevisSidda8-Prashu-yoga23priya

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
hheh vrish thats what  i said if this character is positive and good let him find who planted drugs. find the old man who wud lead him to pandit and then  give mukka to  pandit who wud blabber everything

thats the only way bahuji crimes wud be exposed

bt in btwen wud come natte thakur and tanu baby revenge track..  still tiny hope is there that pihu cud be arpita though i doubt it heavily..

pihu didnt show any sign of recognising dev.. thats my guess

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3ice _girlSidda8yoga23priya

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Nandu, thanks for the upate. Even I am very upset with GKD's ending. I officially hate this new guy even if he has come to help the Lals. I know I'm not being pratical but no one is allowed to beat our Avi. Poor Avi is being blamed and he still lost with who is behind everything. The serial is moving quick pace with the addition of Dev. I didn't think he will come today. I really don't want to see any romance between Dev and Pihu. So BJ has now way to defeat them because Dev seems pretty smart. Wow, he admire's Mama's bhashan.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3_nandiniice _girlBenNevisyoga23priya

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
sidda if this dev dude is smart  he wud get all the answers  as to who is behind  the troubles kranti mama family   faced.. i think end scenes wud be court scenes only

let him find and expose bahuji  crimes

that wud be worth watching

and btw  how come police department didnt try to find who killed the cop ranvijay

man i miss him wish he was still there

and  u know what imagine can do

make a one hr special show of behind the scenes or last day shoot and bring all the cast  dead or alive back and let them talk abt  their feelings memories etc

that wud be fun to watch

Edited by chatterbox - 09 May 2011 at 11:05am

coolguy3Sidda8-Prashu-yoga23priya

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Nandu diHug

Thnks a tonnn fr the updateWink

So tht Dev has come...!!

He loves to listens bhashans kya???!!! He was patiently listening to MamaROFL I felt like sleepingSleepy He gave bhashan to Avi !!

Nw I feel boring whenver he says abt truth nd all...Sleepy

I dont knw...hw im watching the epis...I feel like gkd is going awayCry

Edited by prash_t - 09 May 2011 at 11:08am

coolguy3_nandiniBenNevisSidda8

jasveensokhi Senior Member
jasveensokhi
jasveensokhi

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Hey thanx Nandu di for d updates 

OMG still can't accept d fact dat our

vry own GKD is gonna end n i m not

getting y this new guy DEV is being

introduced wat's d use of it bt guys 

did u saw Ashish's new tweets

he said dat he has smething interesting

n gud newz for us hope so it is for GKD-2 or

dat GKD is not axed don't knw but hope for d best

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3_nandiniBenNevisSidda8yoga23priya-Prashu-

mauve Groupbie
mauve
mauve

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Thnks for the update, nandini.
Wht did pihu remember tdy? She was studying for her exams in the dark & Pawan was trying to frighten her. Now, which exam can arpi give during her stay with this family?
    I Jst want to know who is this pihu. If she is not arpita, Wht ws the use of this track?
   Now, with the show ending can we hv more of av & arpi/pihu &less of that foolish/obstinate mama or tht screaming mami. (these days they take up max screen time &r boring to watch,no reason to endure them more if pihu is not arpi).

Tht Dev is the mamas former student, his bein pihus childhood friend was not shown. They r Jst not committing to who is pihu. How can & for how long will they keep hinting at both sides.

Edited by mauve - 09 May 2011 at 12:01pm

coolguy3_nandiniBenNevisSidda8-Prashu-

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Nandu..nice updateHug

so this final phase has started with new entryUnhappy

what abt Avi then?...in few days how will they show Pihu liking Avi suddenlyErmm

CB...ur predictions r very filmy typesBig smile...so u have full gurantee that she is not ArpiSmile

here, too the ending reminds me some what of PKCMDisapprove

coolguy3_nandiniBenNevisSidda8-Prashu-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index