Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: remosalsa

cb...of not recognising...it can even be camera effect to show us that she is confused, & today they may reveal that she is happy seeing him

i just hope that ending should be logical with Bhouji getting exposed😡, cause her raaj is too much now, frm 1st epi she is thr & still intact

& a happy ending with both Avi-Pihu/Arpi

& this new entry looks like cameo, & will be till pawan's case may be

@ Bold, hope so Ashu ...really dont want him to be paired up with Pihu. I still want Pihu to be the lost Arpi with a memory loss or a motive of revenge. Cant see the Avita love story ending with ghosts reunion
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _nandini

@ Bold, hope so Ashu ...really dont want him to be paired up with Pihu. I still want Pihu to be the lost Arpi with a memory loss or a motive of revenge. Cant see the Avita love story ending with ghosts reunion

exactly Nandu😳😳...& yaa if they will make Pihu & Avi as pair then, what abt the love story of Avi & Arpi then😭😭

those initial epis were so good, when Pappu ji was thr😳😊
_nandini thumbnail
was  not feeling sleepy😉😆, so came here😃😃

i am so happy😳😳, cause tom is my oathing ceremony😳😳, as now i am Canadian😆

Nandu, u took lot time to comment on all's post😳👏

even i too want that Avi should get his love at end😳😳, no tragic ending at all
[/QUOTE]

Wooow ...Congratulations 🥳

Thanx Ashu ...ya i thot of replying all as i stay busy these days n dont get much tym to comment on all the posts  Just read them n press the button 😛 So today thot of commenting on all the posts😳
Edited by _nandini - 12 years ago
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ remosalsa, congrats for almost becoming a Canadian. I'm a Canadian as well. I didn't know that you live here. We must pray for Avita's reunion. 
remosalsa thumbnail
thks Nandu🤗

so when u leaving to go to ur mom's place then?😳...i guess u will be off frm IF that time no😔

btw ur name in orange looks nice😉

i still remember u when u was a newbie & had made only 2 posts😆
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ashu  the camera  angle cud be tricky  i also agree  but then lets wait  and see

i still like vrish theory  that let there be real arpita also

double role if  needed and let real arpita surface and re unite with avdesh if pihu is not arpita then

_nandini thumbnail
Originally posted by: remosalsa

exactly Nandu😳😳...& yaa if they will make Pihu & Avi as pair then, what abt the love story of Avi & Arpi then😭😭

those initial epis were so good, when Pappu ji was thr😳😊

Talking of the initial epis ...still remember i was a silent reader here n ur hillarious comments n fun brought me here 😳 I remember ur jokes abt Pappu n ur madness for Avi. And this siggy of urs is still making me nostalgic. Awww wat an entry of Avi in this Black kurts with those shades 😍
remosalsa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sidda8

@ remosalsa, congrats for almost becoming a Canadian. I'm a Canadian as well. I didn't know that you live here. We must pray for Avita's reunion. 

thks Sidda😳🤗...it took me 4 yrs become😆, long process u know no😆..cause tom i have to wake up early, i am not sleepy now😆

yaa sure, anything for Avita😳⭐️😳
JustTP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
When the show is in its last stages, the CVs should focus on the Avita part rather than this mama F*Ly track. If Pihu is Arpi (I am still not giving up on that.) then the CVs should reaveal that soon & let us have atleast 10 of the 15 epis focused on Avita. BJ can be exposed in 1 or 2 epis na & then the other epis should be completely focused on Avita & how they reunite.

I would like the last couple of epis, after Avita unites , as an epilogue to the story . You know.. show them one year later , how they have overcome all obstacles & are living together happily, may be with a nanha-munna bal gopal. 😃
Show some pooja or anniversary celebration or something  where everyone has come, the Rai F*Ly , Simple, mamaji F*Ly , shikha with her baby (if she has given birth by then !! 😆 ), Tammy (after forgiving & being forgiven), the goons, Sharvana  can be in a photo (or as a ghost looking down on them.). Maybe Avi can be shown as having become an upright political leader of Lallanpur & helping people from the right side of the law.😃

That is my wish.. hope the CVs will think along those lines &  not give us a tragic ending. 
superdil19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i dont like this entry because my avi has not done biggest mistake then why avi get lots of pain