Gunahon Ka Devta

9th May WU, Dev's Entry as a Lawyer - Page 3

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Nandini, for a great job.🤗 

We are all heavy hearted, no denying it and today's episode instead of concentrating on Avita was full of all this c**p! I mean that secret phonecall, did Avi not get one when Arpi was in jail?! Looks like CVs are tired, I can do a better job!!😡😃

Oh gosh, with it ending soon, can't they just get rid of all the nonsense and just get to the heart of the matter, which is answering:

1) Pihu or Arpita. Because I am not alone in seeing that sometimes there are flashes of Arpita and other times it is totally Pihu. Its like the Cvs are hedging their bets till the last moment

2) Will Avdesh have his love story completed? I was saying earlier that I want him to have his love, rather than be killed or if they end with showing Pihu is not Arpita, then for him to give up his gun and live life according to how Arpita wanted him to be. That will be the true transformation of Bhaiyyaji...not a ghost walking hand in hand with another ghost.😡

2) Giving Avi some brains. Instead of sitting around and yelling Nattteee Thakurrr (how many times has he done that now?!😲), get him thinking and getting some answers. He has become the gunda, the focus is pihu, her family and this Dev guy.

Well 14 more days to go, so here's hoping they just tie up this bit (they shoot in advance) and get onto wrapping the story in a satisfactory way...😔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Sow, I have always admired your perspective. Every time something horrible happened in GKD, you were always there to light up our moods and give a justification. Although, I'm pissed with this new guy, his entrance is logical. i even imagined a scenario a long time ago where Arpi is purposely pretended to marry another dude and Avi kidnaps her. I don't think this will ever happen but I would not mind Avi kidnapping his wife and making her agree that she is his. They could have had some decent romance going on. Anyways, so tis new guy loves Pihu, he will fight to protect this family because of his love and respect. Avi will be more shattered and he will try to dislocate the guys neck for even glancing at Pihu. Then, Pihu in a dramatic way will say that she loves this Dev dude and she will marry him. If she is the real Pihu, she will marry him and if Arpi ditch him at the mandap like Pappu. Looks like Pappu has competition, though this guy is probably a better person. I just want Avi to survive and have his love back in his life.
Edited by Sidda8 - 12 years ago
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sidda8

@Sow, I have always admired your perspective. Every time something horrible happened in GKD, you were always there to light up our moods and give a justification. Altough, I pissed with this new guy, he entrance is logical. i even imagined a scenario a long time ago where Arpi is purposely pretended to marry another dude and Avi kidnaps her. I don't this will ever happen but I would not mind Avi kidnapping his wife and making her agree that she is his. They could have had some decent romance going on. Anyways, so tis new guy loves Pihu, he will fight to protect this family because of his love and respect. Avi will be more shattered and he will try to dislocate the guys neck for even glancing at Pihu. Then, Pihu in a dramatic way eill say that she loves this Dev dude and she will marry him. If she is the real Pihu, she will marry him and if Arpi ditch him at the mandap like Pappu. Looks like Pappu has competition, though this guy is probably a better person. I just want Avi to survive and ave his love back in his life.

Hey Siddu😃
I still remember ur prediction or imagination about Avi's kidnap of Pihu and take her to the jungle and some romance over there when she pretends to marry some other guy.😃
I do really liked it. Whats wrong if a husband who loves so much his wife kidnaps to make believe in him when she got disappointed, annoyed or angry with her husband.If he really believes that she is his Arpi , then he should make her trust him as the time is less to end the show , me wish Avi do just like that, a dhagad dham style just like when he entered at Pappu's house to take Arpi with him. I wish  the CV's take ur idea into the show.
Is it possible that they already shot the upcoming epis at least 5no's by this time? Ofcourse its not posssible Dev marrying Pihu in just 5 epis.Isn't it?
BTW he tweeted before that they shooting romance in the sun. But we cannot see any romance unless he kidnaps her or she goes herself to him
 But the sudden closure of the show and the entry of ths Dev, me cannot see any romance in the upcoming epis .
Even me afraid now,  how Avi  would take this new guy Dev, who was helping the mamaji's family.
U r true darling, Avi will shattered completely as he is in helpless state,  couldn't do either ways. He couldn't get the real culprit or the mamaji's family wont believe his innocence.Moreover, Pihu who doesn't like Avi at all. The things r just upside down for Avi now. Did u have any idea about the story how it goes hence forth?
Me still hoping for GKD2. Me too want the Avita back with their SR and their dreams toghther.😉😃
Atleast we will see the story completely na. 
Edited by BenNevis - 12 years ago
Sidda8 thumbnail
Sow, I would love to see Avi play the kidnapper. Even Prashu wrote a beautiful os on it. Wouldn't we all love to see Avi at our doorstep, I know that we would plead him to kidnap one of us. Each girl probably dreams to have a lover like Avi, sweet, brave and extremely good looking. We can't let the show end without Avita's proper SR. They have crashed the SR for about 4 times so this fifth time better work. I know that we will not want to see then have their SR in their afterlife and so Avita must live.

I think even BJ will have a face off with Dev and she will threaten him to back off. When he refuses, she will find out that Dev is in love with Pihu and she will inform Avi this to piss him off. Avi will be outraged and try to attack Dev but this will land him another slap from Pihu. Poor guy will leave weeping. I think the cvs are going to repeat Pappu's track where Avi is devastated with another guy in Arpi's life. This time Pihu will want to marry Dev but when she is at the mandap, like you said, she might remember her previous marriage and refuse to get married in the middle of the marriage ceremony. Avi will be roaming some where nearby and he will hear Arpi's scream. He will run to the entrance of the mandap and gaze at Arpi's eyes which will hold her tears. Then, she will run to Avi, hug him and ask him why he allowed her to almost marry another. He would say that he would do anything for his loved one including sacrificing his own love for her happiness. Avita will cry and laugh in happiness. Then, Bhauji will enter with and evil scream and say no you two can't reunite as long as I live. she will confess all her feelings and evil actions. Avi being disgusted with her will refuse to look at her. At this time, Nate and Tanmany will have a gun pointed at Avi's head. A bullet will be fired and we could hear Arpi scream. The scene will show Avi holding onto Bhauji who took the bait to save Avi. She will dying happy knowing that she protected the man she loved and that all her sins will go with her. Avi will cry for the woman he once loved and respected. Arpi would provide a loving hand and Avita will leave holding each other's hand like their first wedding.
Edited by Sidda8 - 12 years ago
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sidda8

Sow, I would love to see Avi play the kidnapper. Even Prashu wrote a beautiful os on it. Wouldn't we all love to see Avi at our doorstep, I know that we would plead him to kidnap one of us. Each girl probably dreams to have a lover like Avi, sweet, brave and extremely good looking. We can't let the show end without Avita's proper SR. They have crashed the SR for about 4 times so this fifth time better work. I know that we will not want to see then have their SR in their afterlife and so Avita must live.

I think even BJ will have a face off with Dev and she will threaten him to back off. When he refuses, she will find out that Dev is in love with Pihu and she will inform Avi this to piss him off. Avi will be outraged and try to attack Dev but this will land him another slap from Pihu. poor guy will leave weeping. I think the cvs are going to repeat Pappu's track where Avi is devastated with another guy in Arpi's life. This time Pihu will want to marry Dev but when she is at the mandap, like you said, she might remember her previous marriage and refuse to get married in the middle of the marriage ceremony. Avi will be roaming some where nearby and he will hear Arpi's scream. He will run to the entrance of the mandap and gaze at arpi's eyes which will hold her tears. Then, she will run to Avi, hug him and ask him why he allowed her to almost marry another. He would say that he would do anything for his loved on including sacrificing his own love for her happiness. Avita will cry and laugh in happiness. Then, Bhauji will enter with and evil scream and say no you two can't reunite as long as I live. she will confess all her feelings and evil actions. Avi beign disgusted with her will refuse to look at her. At this time, Nate and Tanmany will have a gun pointed at Avi's head. A bullet will be fired and we could hear Arpi scream. The scene will show Avi holding onto Bhauji who took the bait to save Avi. She will dying happy knowing that she protected the man she loved and that all her sins will go with her. Avi will cry for the woman he once loved and respected. Arpi would provide a loving hand and Avita will leave holding each other's hand like their first wedding.

WoW WOw SIDDU, thats wonderful . I can visualise it while reading.
U cant find better ending than this. Truely saying some one from the CV's should look at ur comment.
About Dev Character the artcle posted on saturday na.(7th may). So he started shooting for the last 4-5 epis  as they always ahead of 5 epis at the current epi on air. Hope we will see ur prediction in upcoming epis.😉😃
Sidda8 thumbnail
Thanks Sow, let's hope that our wishes come true. So, he already has shoot some scenes. Hopefully, GKD does not end so soon. 
amy4 thumbnail
Thanks for the update, I want Avita to reunite and for Bhauji to be caught. 
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. If she is really Pihu; then how will this boothni be exposed?
-sia- thumbnail
Thanks Di for lovely update :)  
Me missing that old avdesh...that bahubali cum chupa rustam!!! Now it's all only guilt, pain n saddness!!! 
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
cool nice predictions

and ashu yaar whatever filmy or non filmy  everyone predicts  logic or no logic

hehee

whatever happens this lawyer dude better fill in the missing gaps and brings a happy and justified end to the story

i still dont want gkd part 2

ashish is right in his way every story has an end  so this end better be good

though his latest tweets confuse  me as to what he is trying to tell.

so wud wait and watch even if i feel sad.

justice shud not be denied and story shud end with happy ending.  a reformed gunda with his love by his side and brains intact..