Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

9th May WU, Dev's Entry as a Lawyer

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Good Evening All my Lovely GKDians Hug.

Feeling so sad to do the updates today. Still hope for some miracle to happen n our Favourite show stays back with us. Cant imagine a day without watching or discussing GKD n Avdesh Singh Thakur Unhappy

The scene opens at the Gold shop where Mamaji has come to sell his medals n Jewellery. Thre shopkeeper hands him Rs 80,000 n suddenly Avi comes n holds his hands. He pleads Mamaji for not selling his valuables. Mamaji fumes to see him n says 'U have followed me till here also To suck my blood.. Avi says am here to help u. Plz don't sell the jewellery n take the required money from me. Mamaji says 'U are the one who sent my son to the jail n I wud take money from u to rescue him. I wud get my son out of the prison on my own abilities n u wud reach ur deserved place soon 'Jail. Mamaji leaves n Avi stands there upset.CryCry

At home, Pihu is arranging the dinner n sees her Mama-Mami sitting upset in a corner of the house. She goes n consoles them. Asks them to have dinner. Mami says '.  God knows whether my son wud have taken anything since morning or not. Pihu says'.  Bhaiyya always ate after u n if he wud know tht ur sitting without food then he wud be hurt. Mama says ... I have got the money n wud pay the lawyer tmro n he wud start his work. Pihu takes both of them for dinner.

Suddenly some masked men enter Pihu's house with guns. They gun point Mamaji n ask him for all money tht he has. Mamaji says '.Am a retired Prof. ..where wud I get money at home. The men shout at him, slap him n say '.What abt the money that u have got from the goldsmith today (Oh no 'agn the blame wud come on poor Avi) Mamaji is shocked to hear this n says I don't know wat u all are talking abt. The men shout n slap Mamaji agn say '.When u wud see this girl being raped bfr u, then u wud understand wat am saying. Dead

Mamai gets scared to hear this and runs in to get the money. She hands the money to the men and pleads them to leave. The men say 'Don u dare discuss this incident with anyone or we'l shoot u. Mamaji says 'I know ur been sent by tht Avdhesh. The men shout back at him n leave. Mamaji says I wud complain abt this to the police and Mami stops him. She requests him to stop acting against these gundas as they are very powerful. She says 'God knows wat was tht cursed moment when tht Gunda, Avi's eyes fell on our Pihu. He destroyed us after that. Pihu hears this n gets upset.

Break

Pihu is sitting upset in her room n thinking of the happy times she spent with her bro, Pawan. Then the ears of Mami ring in her ears n tears roll down her eyes. She says ..Its all bcz of me. My bro is suffering cz of me. God plz send someone to help us out of this problem.

The scene shifts to Avi, who's sitting on the terrace. He is upset thinking of the hurting words of Pihu for him. He says 'I know u are annoyed with me n so hurting me. I deserve it well from u but I promise tht soon I wud mollify u and win back ur Love 'Forever. (Oh Avi 'Its so difficult n painful to see u like this '.where did our Romantic Happy Avi dissappear) CryCry The goons enter n tell him tht they have searched for Naatte Thakur everywhere but cud not find him. Avi fumes n says 'Its very important to find him out as he is the one who is troubling Pihu n her family n Avi is blamed fr it. Until they find him, Pihu wud never understand n forgive Avi. So they must find him. The goons leave n Avi shouts Naattteee Thaaakuuurrr !!!!

At haveli, Pj tells Bj tht everything is moving as per her wish. Bj is happy n says ' tht Prof. deserves it as he had put his hands into the mouth of a tiger. Now he wud be destroyed completely. Bj enquires abt Pawan n Pj says 'With the first ray of the sun, Pawan wud be given the Third Degree at jail. Bj gives her evil smile. AngryAngry

Break

Mamaji is going to the lawyer n Mami comes n says 'the lawyer demanded money to fight the case which we don't have now. Mamaji says 'I wud request him to fight the case free of cost as my son is Innocent. Or else I wud declare a hunger strike bfr the court. (Mamaji inspired by Respected Mr Anna Hazare)Wink Mami says those Gundas are very dangerous n powerful 'Ur hunger strike wud not work bfr them. Suddenly the phone rings n Pihu picks it up. Its from the police station where Pawan is getting Third degree n shouting in pain. A hawaldaar has called up secretly n tells '. Things are getting worst here. Pawan is getting third degree. They must do something quick or else he wud die. Pihu becomes shocked n the fone drops frm her hands.Ouch

Mama-Mami come n ask her n she tells them abt the call. Mamai gets shattered to hear this n she starts crying. Mamaji consoles her n says '.Truth is very powerful n the soldier of truth is more powerful than any other Gunda. (Hey Mama ..no one is more powerful than our Avi'Keep tht in mind)Approve Outside the house, A man in Black trousers, White-Green stripped shirt n black shoes, is walking towards Pihu's house. Pihu looks at the door n says 'If god has closed all doors for us then the same God wud open a door with a ray of hope. And the man enters in.

The whole family looks at him shocked (as if they hav seen a ghost) LOL The Guy smiles at them n says "Namaste Sir". Mamaji comes to him with a smile n he touches his feets. Says Hi to Pihu with a sweet smile. Pihu says a Hi in return. Mamaji says ... Dev howcome ur here. He replies tht am not jst ur student but a grt fan of ur ideologies too. I finished my studies of law n came to take ur blessings bfr I start serving for the country. Mamaji blesses him n he asks the reason for everyone being worried. Mamaji tells him abt Pawan and Dev says '.If u all don't have any objections, then can I plz take up the case of Pawan n fight for him. Mama-Mami n Pihu look at him surprised.

Epi Ends. No Precap

Edited by _nandini - 10 May 2011 at 8:55am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirsc19RaviSharmaamy4mauvemaszNVBGKY--Lalz--jasveensokhicoolguy3gnitikaswamini5chistaice _girlBenNevisUmIbrahimSidda8dannofuzzyfaceVistaajnawazRoshni.PristineSoulrani-luckichatterboxDreamygal301PrashTyoga23priyaBepannaah.

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
yo was waiting for u to put the update

now tell me is pihu still arpita

i dont thnk so still

she has all flashes of mama family rakhi tying scene etc,

no trace of arpita in her

what happend to her argument with avdesh in garden

and  the only moment i felt  a ray of hope was when the call comes from police station

and if she is arpita she wud feel similar call had come earlier at haveli too

other than that i doubt she is arpita

and  i think pihu didnt recognise  the new dude dev

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

gnitikacoolguy3chista-sia-_nandiniBenNevisice _girlUmIbrahimSidda8yoga23priyaPrashT

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Nandu di Hug

thanks for update di Embarrassed

i am not interested to watch epi from now...except we get any AVITA scenes Blushing

love you Hug

@ cb di

after RKR is done KMH 3 will be hired and also main head of Imagine confirmed it...so may be we have hopes for GKD too 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--Lalz--chista_nandiniBenNevisSidda8

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
i dont know the magic wud be lost

this is not any story
here the story is the  biggest appeal besides ofcourse the cast

i hv to go for dinner wud try to catch later

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sidda8PrashTyoga23priya

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Hey CB Unhappy Feeling disheartened Cry 

Am getting the feeling that till now the cvs had planned to show Pihu as Arpi. She had come back to avenge against Bj n reveal her. But now, after this hasty decession of the cvs to axe the show, they wud change the track n show us this girl as Pihu in love with this Dev.

Who is intersted to watch the Pihu-Dev love story.AngryAngry We were all crazy abt the Avita's n their love story. Now they might show us their meet in the heaven Dead and telling this with the heaviest heart ...might show us Avi killing himself in the end. CryCry Where is this track headingAngry

Edited by _nandini - 09 May 2011 at 10:22am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3chistaice _girlBenNevisSidda8PrashTyoga23priya

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
hey gals & thanks nandu dearHug

so he  is cv's new  entry ha?

love strangle? avi's rival?!Broken HeartUnhappy
Unhappy
i was thinking of every thing except  a rival for poor avi!!!!Confused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3gnitika_nandiniice _girlBenNevisSidda8yoga23priya

--Lalz-- Senior Member
--Lalz--
--Lalz--

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
thank you diSmile

wonderful updateClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gnitikaBenNevisSidda8yoga23priya

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
nandu i told this earlier in the day after u vanished in afternoon

that in some shoot out bahuji wud be killed and avdesh wud also get the bullet 

and avdesh wud re unite with arpita in death.

zinda hoke zamane  ne milne nahi diya  marr ke to ek ho gaye

but just a tiny hope still that this thing doesnt show up

and on lighter note i had been telling from beginning this girl is not arpita

and another hope if she is

she has amnesia and has no recollection of past.

some incident might trigger that memory

and  i wonder what happend to tanu baby revenge track

me thinks now  tanu wud some stage attack   avdesh  that wud be the shoot out

but i still want happy ending

just one tiny ray of hope is there still

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3_nandiniice _girlSidda8yoga23priyaPrashT

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index