Kaise bataye kyun tujhko chahe :)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Todays precap...๐Ÿ˜ Way too cute.. โ˜บ๏ธ
Let me start from todays episode...๐Ÿ˜†
Manjari telling Akshay that he has been taunting her...๐Ÿ˜’ Poor Akshay, I dont blame him.. He just believed what he heard.. Anyone would freak out if you hear the person you love calling you, your brother...๐Ÿคฃ But then he also came to know that Manjari was referring to Rhea's Akshay..๐Ÿ˜† Good, the misunderstanding got sorted out... But Manjari telling Akshay that she knows the meaning of true love.. And Akshay doesnt care about her...๐Ÿ˜ณ Akshay looked so disturbed after she said that...๐Ÿค” He needs to prove to her that he still does care for her.. I guess the precap is Akshay's way of telling her he does care about her and he didnt mean to hurt her...โ˜บ๏ธ
Now coming to the precap...๐Ÿ˜
Akshay pinning Manjari against a wall and the song in the background and Akshay moving a strand of hair from Manjari's face...!!โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ Im totally loving it.. Waiting for tomorrows episode... โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜
somebody put up a link of the precap pls.. missed the ep thx
poor Akshay yaar . . . he was so disappointed to hear Manjari saying brother . . . . .๐ŸคฃAnd then he was smiling so cute on dining table when he realised the misunderstandin. . . . .๐Ÿ˜ณ
but MANJARI , even though AKSHAY's behavior is changed towards her, but how dare she say that AKSHAY dont care for her. . .

The precap was damn killing . . . .AKSHARI song sequence . . . awesome . . . Precap was so good. . . LOVED IT !โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Edited by frenz4u - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sulbhatvdict

somebody put up a link of the precap pls.. missed the ep thx
dint got just the precap . . . but this is the liNk of the last part of epi along with precap
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Tt2Zd6ZVdU
 thx for the link ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Soo bad. . . .๐Ÿ˜’AKSHARI song sequence dint happened yesterday. . . .Have to wait more !
Originally posted by frenz4u

Soo bad. . . .๐Ÿ˜’AKSHARI song sequence dint happened yesterday. . . .Have to wait more !
Yeah.. It didnt..๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ But today its comin for sure๐Ÿ˜
 i can't wait today epi
kashhh aaj yeh sequence aajaye
Hi,

You can watch the full episodes on www.startv.com, with HD quality,