Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

10/05/11/CD+CC (Page 39)

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Thush--

Sister see thisjulie123AngryAngryAngryi will goo and slap her nowAngryAngryAngryand guys see that dogAngry

Jaan are you still here? Yes jaan i saw it.. I know that gal.. Been seeing her dislikes from last time at our msk profile.. I already warned her earlier.. Looks like sour grapes is back.. Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MansiKohli--Mrs.MSK-

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mansi95

Sister see this julie123AngryAngryAngryi will goo and slap her now AngryAngryAngryand guys see that dog Angry

take me for company thush..we will kill her togetherAngryCensored.i think she has got a lot of spare tym to dislike all the comments...AngryAngry..the list continued even in the next pageAngryAngry.is it gonna effect the ranking thush???????Confused and whoz dog???

She is that dogAngryLOL..i dont know wthr it will effect the ranking... Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MansiKohli-

-MansiKohli- IF-Sizzlerz
-MansiKohli-
-MansiKohli-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara25

Sister see thisjulie123AngryAngryAngryi will goo and slap her nowAngryAngryAngryand guys see that dogAngry

Jaan are you still here? Yes jaan i saw it.. I know that gal.. Been seeing her dislikes from last time at our msk profile.. I already warned her earlier.. Looks like sour grapes is back.. Angry
zaaru is it gonna affect the ranking Confused.and moreover she is just a newbie...see her posts(scarcely 5)she says that she luvs maneet...and at the same tym she is doin such kindo thingsAngry

BACKSTABBERCensored

-Mrs.MSK-

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Bubbly jaan Hug

how are you today jaan? How is preparation for exams going on? Doc is happy her exams are finally over.. Don worry jaan, im praying for all my gals here who are sitting for exams.. My cook is having exams too..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MansiKohli--Mrs.MSK-

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Nah sissy i just went to comment on the profile cz i was fed up this spam and i saw this bloody dog and got soo pissed Angry..i think i need a break right now..and i have to leave to hospital in 10 mins see u guys after 30 mins..bye sissy..

@vero.mansi,buubyLOL,sam,doc seee u all later Wink

Edited by --Thush-- - 10 May 2011 at 9:02am

-MansiKohli-

-MansiKohli- IF-Sizzlerz
-MansiKohli-
-MansiKohli-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged

Sister see this julie123AngryAngryAngryi will goo and slap her now AngryAngryAngryand guys see that dog Angry

take me for company thush..we will kill her togetherAngryCensored.i think she has got a lot of spare tym to dislike all the comments...AngryAngry..the list continued even in the next pageAngryAngry.is it gonna effect the ranking thush???????Confused and whoz dog???

She is that dogAngryLOL..i dont know wthr it will effect the ranking... Confused
I  am ready to kill her thush...i think we should warm her in pm.AngryAngry.this has exceeded all limits...Censored.see her posts Angry
blackb28 IF-Addictz
blackb28
blackb28

-MansiKohli-

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged

zaaru is it gonna affect the rankingConfused.and moreover she is just a newbie...see her posts(scarcely 5)she says that she luvs maneet...and at the same tym she is doin such kindo thingsAngry

BACKSTABBERCensored

hey jaan, let me tell you, i know that gal!! She is NOT maaneet fan.. I know few people who arent maaneet fan.. And i can assure you, that id is fake.. I know another who has fake id as well and she is rp fan and she told me that she has two accounts, without realising im a DD fan..

and i don think it will affect ranking because even the likes didnt change anything over the month! Angry

-MansiKohli-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index