Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

10/05/11/CD+CC (Page 14)

-MansiKohli- IF-Sizzlerz
-MansiKohli-
-MansiKohli-

Joined: 13 February 2011
Posts: 12810

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by mansi95

all the best sweetie...hope ur exams go well...
even i hate these exams...epsecially coz  we gotta do night outsD'oh
yep sweetie i am from india..and surely i will pray for u too...what are u studying?????Confused


@sam-wen are ur exams???

Thanks.I m Doing FSc Pari 1 n U? Mean With Science Subjects Or Arts???


lovely pic bubbly...wats ur gud name???Confused.and pls lemme no wats fsc...no knowledge of itConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetSammyblackb28

blackb28 IF-Addictz
blackb28
blackb28

Joined: 08 January 2010
Posts: 66919

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mansi95

Originally posted by blackb28

Samia Did u Watched Geet on Koh e Noor??



bubbly what do u mean by dua ch???Confused

SamiaaaAngry I Got This Pic From FB. 


SweetSammy IF-Rockerz
SweetSammy
SweetSammy

Joined: 10 January 2011
Posts: 6184

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
@ Bubbly

Haven't watched Geet yet will watch it today...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MansiKohli-blackb28

-MansiKohli- IF-Sizzlerz
-MansiKohli-
-MansiKohli-

Joined: 13 February 2011
Posts: 12810

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blackb28

[/QUOTE]ITS OK thush sweetie...will catch up later.me done wid ma pics.Big smile


WoW!! Nice Pics Mansi Embarrassed 




[/QUOTE]thanks a lot bubbly...your pic is smoking hot like hellBlushing.


did u guys select ur pics...slov uploaded a handful of them...u can take them if u like...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetSammyblackb28

blackb28 IF-Addictz
blackb28
blackb28

Joined: 08 January 2010
Posts: 66919

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mansi95

Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by mansi95

all the best sweetie...hope ur exams go well...
even i hate these exams...epsecially coz  we gotta do night outsD'oh
yep sweetie i am from india..and surely i will pray for u too...what are u studying?????Confused


@sam-wen are ur exams???

Thanks.I m Doing FSc Pari 1 n U? Mean With Science Subjects Or Arts???


lovely pic bubbly...wats ur gud name???Confused.and pls lemme no wats fsc...no knowledge of itConfused

FSc Stands For Faculty Of Science..Its Intermediate..Or U can say Pre Engineering... 


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetSammy

blackb28 IF-Addictz
blackb28
blackb28

Joined: 08 January 2010
Posts: 66919

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mansi95

Originally posted by blackb28

ITS OK thush sweetie...will catch up later.me done wid ma pics.Big smile


WoW!! Nice Pics Mansi Embarrassed 




[/QUOTE]thanks a lot bubbly...your pic is smoking hot like hellBlushing.


did u guys select ur pics...slov uploaded a handful of them...u can take them if u like...

[/QUOTE]

Thanks Dear..But My PC Is Full With Maaneet Pics...I Will Choose From Here... 


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetSammy

blackb28 IF-Addictz
blackb28
blackb28

Joined: 08 January 2010
Posts: 66919

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsammo

@ Bubbly

Haven't watched Geet yet will watch it today...Big smile

Don't watch It Today Bcoz Today Is Dev Geet Marriage Arrangements Scene I Think.. Wink

Watch It After 10 Episodes..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetSammy

SweetSammy IF-Rockerz
SweetSammy
SweetSammy

Joined: 10 January 2011
Posts: 6184

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
@ Bubbly 
There is only SBB segment??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blackb28

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index