Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mansi95

zaaru is it gonna affect the ranking😕.and moreover she is just a newbie...see her posts(scarcely 5)she says that she luvs maneet...and at the same tym she is doin such kindo things😡

BACKSTABBER🤬

hey jaan, let me tell you, i know that gal!! She is NOT maaneet fan.. I know few people who arent maaneet fan.. And i can assure you, that id is fake.. I know another who has fake id as well and she is rp fan and she told me that she has two accounts, without realising im a DD fan..

and i don think it will affect ranking because even the likes didnt change anything over the month! 😡
zaaratq thumbnail
Sister, you are leaving?? Will you be back for tanu's update? Sister don worry about her.. Your sister is here na? I shall MURDER her for you..
-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zaara25

hey jaan, let me tell you, i know that gal!! She is NOT maaneet fan.. I know few people who arent maaneet fan.. And i can assure you, that id is fake.. I know another who has fake id as well and she is rp fan and she told me that she has two accounts, without realising im a DD fan..

and i don think it will affect ranking because even the likes didnt change anything over the month! 😡

dat idiot spolied ma whole mood...my day was terrible...it sucks😡😭.zaaru u der or did u disappear?????😆now i shd comment on fan pages only before sleepin...anyways i replied to ur post zaaru...lost all hopes😭
zaaratq thumbnail
Mansi jaan im here.. But im going to the b2b thread to meet my other gals as well.. Btw where is everyone else from here? Where have they gone missing? Bubbly you didnt say hi to me.. 😭
-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zaara25

Mansi jaan im here.. But im going to the b2b thread to meet my other gals as well.. Btw where is everyone else from here? Where have they gone missing? Bubbly you didnt say hi to me.. 😭

zaaru i think bubbly left...😭.u better go der..because even i am leaving to have dinner...meet u at tanu's update and fc after having lunch and watching GEET.😳
blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Hii Zaara, Vero , Mansi..How r u All???
Jenny-forever thumbnail
Originally posted by: blackb28

Hii Zaara, Vero , Mansi..How r u All???

Im Fine Thanks
How Are You My Vampire
blackb28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kash-fanforever

Im Fine Thanks
How Are You My Vampire

Ur Vampire Is Too Much Tired..

n U???

Jenny-forever thumbnail
Originally posted by: blackb28

Ur Vampire Is Too Much Tired..

n U???

Ohh Whyy Jaan
How Come??
Im Not Tired But No Mood😆
i love the new fb pics😳😃
blackb28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kash-fanforever

Ohh Whyy Jaan
How Come??
Im Not Tired But No Mood😆
i love the new fb pics😳😃

Yaar I Was Playing Cricket With My Bro's & My Sweet Little Cousin.

Yeah New FB Pics r Too Good..Waiting For Laungda Lashkara..Cant Wait For Todays Epi..