Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishi_I-fian thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: --Thush--

Hey 🤗are u Our Boss's new Guest😳im sorry i cant rember wthr i toke to u before😳btw im Thush 

ya i'm new here...
i'm nishi...
hey wanna knw more abt this countdown...can u plz tell me???
Jenny-forever thumbnail

Yeah jaani u know the reason nah  However we comment Without someone likes we never gonna get back Gurti to the position😕We commented day and night and actually i never did this before but they were first and now we do but its not chaging and did u see ? DD'S AND gc's RANKING ARE LESSER THAN LAST WEEK

Yepp Jaan I Also Never Commenyts Before Only Now 😳
yep me dont understand it😕 but we all dont give up so  All Comments Everydayy😃
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
technically geet did dance here well msk forced her to dance with him

-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

ya i'm new here...
i'm nishi...
[/QUOTE]

Nishi 😳yep there is nothing to tel about this countdown 😆its actually we count time for tanus update... and we do chat..mostly we chat and i cant  remeber when i did countdown last 😆and the Boss of CD is here and that ur job to findout 😆and Simona(gurtikash) opens the thread everyday for us 😉
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kash-fanforever

I Also Never Commenyts Before Only Now 😳

yep me dont understand it😕 but we all dont give up so  All Comments Everydayy😃

yep jaan 2mwr iwill come but after that me cant be able to comment like this.i wont be active from Thursday but i will try to come and do in the night..yep we never gonna give up 👍🏼

@ sam i can see ur likes..thanks a lot for the links..sorry coundt reply u back
Jenny-forever thumbnail
Amazing Pics Boss And Reema Jaan
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Originally posted by: todayzstar

Hello grlsss🤗

Hey Docky 🤗did u see the ranking 
nishi_I-fian thumbnail

ya i'm new here...
i'm nishi...

Nishi 😳yep there is nothing to tel about this countdown 😆its actually we count time for tanus update... and we do chat..mostly we chat and i cant  remeber when i did countdown last 😆and the Boss of CD is here and that ur job to findout 😆and Simona(gurtikash) opens the thread everyday for us 😉

thnx...
so i hv to pm ur boss...or i'm already in??😳
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

ya i'm new here...
i'm nishi...

and we also put themes which is then put at tanus update and normally we "fight"🤣 to post first but thanks to spams we loose😉, we tell each other where are sbs and sbb and the new fb pics, and thush gives us hq links (thanks for yesterdays links thush), pinku gives punishments (todays its samia who has to be punished), azi = boss so azi is boss but boss is boss (🤪)  slov is always ready with her pan, zaara is our TQ (dont ask more about her😉), vero gives us info about sims😆, samia is our finder, preeti is our liker, remma is our doc😉 so is sangs, bubbly is always bubbling🤣, mishty is always misty, deepti is eid ka chad these days, (that reminds me many cdiots are eid ka chand these days)

2 hours 14 mins
SweetSammy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Thush

It's okay i know u r upset...🤗