Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

AVITA FF : ETERNALLY BOUND Uptd Chptr22 Pg39 (Page 7)

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Unrsed my posts on page 1,5 and 6 Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UmIbrahim

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 4
One week had passed since Avdesh and Arpita had come face to face and neither of them forgot the others eyes.Every dream of Arpita and Avdesh was occupied by the others eyes.But other than that they had never come face to face again in the college
Ananya was finding it hard to adjust with her new surroundings and was thanking God every second that she had met Arpi who was a friend in every sense of the word.She had seen RV many times in the corridors flirting with various girls and she was absolutely disgusted by the guy.RV had also noticed her staring at him and had completely ignored the girl.She was no where in his league he thought.Both wished to God that their paths should never meet.But God it seemed had other ideas.
"We have combined lecture next"Arpita informed Anu who was fiddling with her phone
"Anu bas kar yeh phone par khelna...subah se shuru ki hain" Arpi tried to snatch Anu's phone
"Okay baba chillax abhi bandh karti hun"Anu said shutting off the phone and looking through the window into the classroom
"Oh damn"she swore
"Kya hua..phone mar gaye kya" Arpi giggled at her
"Nahi idiot...look inside"Anu pointed
That's when Arpi saw Avi and RV sitting in the last bench of the class.Nikki had her arms around Avi's neck and was unashamedly ogling at him.For some reason Arpi felt a pang when she saw them like that
"Chalo lets get in" Anu said slightly pulling Arpi's arm.
How the hell do I get rid off this girl Avdesh was thinking with irritation
RV was silently laughing at his friends plight.Even if someome offered him million dollars he didn't want a girl like Nikki.She was way too clingy and showy.
Avdesh was thinking off ways to get rid off Nikki when Arpita walked in.
Avdesh's breath got caught in his throat.She was looking nothing short of angelic in her white anarkali suit.He barely registerted Anu's presence besides her
RV too noticed the girls walking in.They were searching for seats.He saw two seats on the other aisle and asked two girls in the seats before them to move to that side.They did so grudgingly.
Anu and Arpi were moving towards those seats when they saw the girls moving to that seats
She looked from where they had moved away and grinded her teeth because RV was smiling devilishly at her.Avdesh was still lost looking at Arpi
They went and sat there
RV leaned towards them butting his head in between Arpi and Anu
"This class has been blessed by your presence madams'..hope you will enjoy this one hour"
"Thankyou Sir"Anu said with force
"RV lagta hain pichli baar ka in par koi asar nahi hua"Avi said winking at his friend
"Haan yar Avi'zaara sa bhi dar nahi hain inke chehere par"RV said with mock disappointment
"Hum sirf Bhagwaan se darthe hain"Arpita answered without looking back
Avi was happy to hear her voice.It was a relief after being subjected to Nikki's irritating swoon for hours
He suddenly got up jrking Nikki's arm off and went and sat on the edge off Arpi's desk looking straight at her
"Is that so Miss'.." he lingered
"Arpita Rai"she answered him fearlessly
"Avdesh Singh Takhur'please get back to your seat" Professor Sharma's voice sounded from the teachers podium
He began his classes straight away.By the time it was half an hour RV got bored and he found best way to get rid off it.He rolled paper into small pieces and started tossing it at Anu.She bit her tongue at first and stayed silent cursing RV under her breath.When she could take it no longer she turned and threw her pen at him which went and hit Avi
"Ouch" he shouted
"Who's that " Professor asked
When no one replied he continued his class.
After the hour ended Avi said
"You should have a better aim Miss.Takur"
"Hey am sorry okay..i threw it at your jerk friend but unfortunately it hit on you'."Anu said glaring at RV
"Your friend should also learn some manners Avdesh" Arpi said "He shouldn't have thrown papers at Ananya"
Avi liked the sound of his name coming from her.
"Come lets go"Arpi dragged  Anu who was having war with eyes with Rv
Nikki who felt like killing Arpi for the gazes that Avi was giving her did something at the instant
Arpita's shawl had fallen down from one side & Nikki stepped on it with her high heels.
The shawl being delicate was torn immediately.
Arpi was shocked and tears sprang tp her eyes.
Anu on the other hand moved towards Nikki and got hold off the scarf around her neck and pulled it and tore it away.
"Hey you creep..do you know how much that costs" Nikki screeched
"Keep your claws on your boyfriends witch'.don't ever bring it near Arpita or next you'll be calculating the cost for plastic surgery of your face" Anu thundred at Nikki
Avdesh himself was feeling like killing Nikki.Because he didn't one bit like tears in Arpi's baby brown eyes.

Edited by Nidhsara - 16 May 2011 at 9:23am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Gkdloverice _girldannoSidda8-Prashu-yoga23priya...Natasha...

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Hey Sara Hug

me first me first me first Party

it was really funny how RV and Anu are fighting LOL LOL

first step for love is hate and small fights Wink

love Avi Day Dreaming

that Niki Angry Angry Angry Angry

love you Hug

Edited by yoga23priya - 17 May 2011 at 11:44am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jasveensokhiUmIbrahimPristineSoul-Prashu-

jasveensokhi Senior Member
jasveensokhi
jasveensokhi

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Hey di luved dis part a lot n also 

luved d way Avi was trying 2 flirt 

wid Arpi wowww  

i m amagining ki Avi kaisa lagega 

aise karne par haye kya baat hai 

wahhh LOL again a vry nic updateClap

Edited by jasveensokhi - 30 May 2011 at 11:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UmIbrahimPristineSoul

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Nidha, thanks for the update. Anu and RV are so funny together, they have a love-hate relationship. Avi should speak up and tell Nikki how annoying she is. Where has all of his gunda charateristics gone? Arpi is so sweet. I loved how Anu ripped Nikki's shawl, that b***h shoulc know where to keep her hands. It's so cute that Avi admires Arpi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jasveensokhiUmIbrahimPristineSoul-Prashu-

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged

NidhaaHugHug

I simply love Anu and RVWink

I loved the paper fightLOL

NikkiAngry Even I wanted to slap herAngry

Hugs to you darling

Love yaEmbarrassed

Edited by prash_t - 22 May 2011 at 4:46am

UmIbrahimPristineSoul

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
hey nidha super sagin
awesome
this story ig getting interestinggg

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sidda8UmIbrahimPristineSoul

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Hi Nidha, Me Sorry for commenting so late. Anyway.. let me begin.. CH 4= RV & Anu are really funny. I enjoyed the Paper ball scene.. & I'd want to kill that Nikki. First of all she sticks to Avi & then she tears Arpi's scarf.. How dare she do that..

Sidda8UmIbrahim

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index