Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

AVITA FF : ETERNALLY BOUND Uptd Chptr22 Pg39 (Page 6)

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasveensokhi

Hey Nidha di again a vry nic update of urs

i realy liked d way u showed d freindship between AVI n RV

wow di u r amazinggg awesomeee

Clap n a big hud for uHug i m having shortage of

words 2 describe dat hw nic it was excellent
Thanx sweety...RV and Avi are bff's...their freindship will be tested some time later...Hughug to you to meri jaan

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

Nidha, your ff update is wonderful. Avi and RV seem great as best buddies. Let me guess will Ananya be RV"s girl because I don't want him to ogle Arpi. It's so cute that Ana and Arpi are bffs. I can't wait to see what pranks the girls have in store for the girls.
Thanx Sidda...Avi and Rv are bffs...yes Anu  is Rv,s girl...but I have already described RV..he is a big time CasanovaLOL...so maybe he will ogle at Arpi...but he will never get in  between Avita

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sidda8

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by danno

woww nidha...tjhis chap is also fab yaar
u r a tremadeor writer
well done
Thanx Danno for appreciating my effort...thanku from the bottom of my heart

Sidda8

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
CHAPTER 3
The first day at college was passing on unremarkably for Arpi and Anu.They sat in nearby seats in their classes and during break time catched on with each others life
They found that they liked each other very much,like they shared a connection
Where Arpi was silent and softspoken,Anu was outspoken and bold.If people stared at her she would just stare back at them untill they droped their gaze.
Arpi was amazed by the almost nil amount of fear in Anu.She didn't give a hoot about what the world thought of her.Ananya Takur lived by her rules.
Ananya found that Arpi was the best company she could get,the sister she always wanted.Arpi was very feminine and graceful.Boys in the cafteria had all turned their heads when she entered,much to the displeasure of their girlfreinds.
Anu thought that honesty and innocence was evident in Arpi's eyes.She was what one could call beauty with brains being an ace at academics.Anu had very much warmed upto her Bhabhiji
"Well Bhabhiji...you already have a student...me...I would be glad if you could coach me Arpi..am terrible at academic level"Anu moaned
"You are not terrible Anu...you just have to work a little in certain areas...don't fret we have just begun..we have plenty time to bring you up"Arpi gave her friend an assuring smile
While they were walking in the corridor,they heard someone calling from behind them
"Hey you freshers..you are wanted in the basket ball court"
They turned to look at a guy beckoning them.They promptly ignored him and walked to their class
At the end of the day both of them heade towards the parking area,chatting away.
As Anu was about to open her car door someone suddenly moved between her and the door making her move back.In her backward movement she collided with Arpita who was standing behind her, her back turned to Anu,speaking on phone
Arpita stumbled forwards and hit headlong on something hard.She felt an arm go around her slender waist as the person she hit on tried to balance themself
Arpita raised her head and her brown eyes met a pair of deep black ones.She had never before seen such mesmerising eyes which could speak volumes.
Avdesh for the first time in his life experienced the sensation of being drowned.The baby brown eyes staring at him was like a whirlpool which sucked the beholder in deeper each time
They stood like that for a long time untill a screeching voice brought them to reality
"Avi darling" the voice drowled
Avi's head snapped up and he became aware of his surroundings.He was holding a total stranger by her waist and her hands were splayed on his chest.He immediately let go off her.
"Avi honey...you are here...i have been searching for you all over...you look sexy as usual darling" A tall slim girl dressed in a flirty miniskirt and shoulderless top almost threw herself at Avdesh
Avi held her back and said "Nikki..we just came here to ask this madames what had caused their absence in the basket ball court,when the freshers were called" He said looking at Anu and Arpi,lingering a little longer on Arpi
He found RV gazing amusedly at him and raised his eyebrows.RV just shrugged and shifted his focus back to their preys
"So madames...don't you fall in the category of freshers..or do you consider yourself far above us common seniors to decline our invite" RV asked settling himself on the Porsches hood
"Get down from my car"Anu said through gritted teeth
"Oh ho...Madam doesn't like it...well then have to follow her wishes" RV said laying back against the cars front glass
"You.."Anu said moving towards RV...but Arpi held her back warning her with her eyes to stay calm
"Your freind herer seems more sensible tthan you...so madames you didn't answer our question" Avi said moving to stand leaning against the Porsche.RV turned to lay on his side his head resting on his elbow
"Please excuse us..we are not freshers we are transfer students...2nd year HR...you can check with the office"Arpita said in little pleading manner.
"Why should we believe you?" RV shot at them
"Because thats the truth"Anu fired at him
All the other batches except freshers usually have badges at St.Claires to differentiate them.Plus RV had clear idea about girls in all batches.So since no one had seen Arpi or Anu before and since they had no badges thay were taken to be freshers
"Well even in that case you are freshers to us..as a part of welcoming you to St.Claires...i think we are entitled to do a spot of ragging,aren't we Avi?"RV  said mischeviously
Avi nodded with his eyes on Arpi.He was studying her profile.She was slender and beautiful.Her long hair was fastened in a band.He had already seen her eyes and now he noticed her rosy lips
Very inviting Avi thought Whoa! Where did that come from Avdesh
"So Miss.."RV looked at Anu who glared back at him
"Ananya Takur"she answered in a firm proud voice
Avi jerked at the name and looked at the other girl.Strange,the name seemed familiar to him.
"Oh we have another Takur among us...so Miss.Takur...why don't you give a small kiss to one of us"RV suggested in a mischevious voice.Avi shot a warning look at him and he reassured with his eyes that he was joking.
Anu looked at him for a long time and then made a sudden movement towards him as if to kiss him which made him jump down from the bonnet as he hadn't expected that
"Hey you watch it"RV warned her
"Why you were the one who asked to be kissed"Anu said innocently with a sly smile
Arpi was trying to suppress a laugh and Avi thought she looked cute.Nikki wasn't one bit liking Avi's attention being taken by this plain jane as Nikki deemed her
"Hey you Miss whatever your name is clean my sandals now" Nikki almost lashed at Arpi
Her bimbo gang of girls standing a little behind them smirked
"Miss Bimbo Queen...don't even imagine that you can make my friend do anything...I won't mind hitting you"Anu said moving between Nikki and Arpi
"Anu please..."Arpi said from behind her
"Arpita"a voice called from their right side
Arpi was relieved to see her brother Jagat walking towards them
"Avi I think we should...we don't want trouble now" RV said " But you don't think we are letting you go"RV said to Anu who scorned him
Avdesh reluctantly moved away from Arpita.He wanted to observe her a little longer and hear her voice.She had barely spoken but from what he heard of her voice it was melodious unlike any he had ever heard
"Any troubles chutki"Jagat asked to his sister concerned
"No nothing serious Bhai...Bhai meet Ananya Takur..Anu this is my brother Jagat"Arpi introduced them
"Pleased to meet you...but have to rush home..we were held back by those idiots..so am already late...Dad will start to worry...bye Arpi...see you tomorrow"Anu bid them farewell got into her car and drove away
"So how was the day Chutki"Jagat asked keeping an arm on his sisters shoulder
"Interesting Bhai..very interesting"as she said this her thoughts went to the mesmerising black eyes

Edited by Eowyn - 27 September 2011 at 12:10am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Gkdlovercoolguy3sakadafijasveensokhiice _girltalkie14dannoSidda8-Prashu-yoga23priyaPristineSoul...Natasha...

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Nidha, wonderful update. I'm so happy that you updated so quickly. Arpi and Anu escaped form RV and Avi. Can't wait to see these guys fall head over heels for them and think of ways to gain their interest. Anu is so funny, haha Rv got scared when she went near him. He should learn never to mess with a foreigner. Arpi is so shy and cute. I loved how you described Avi's eyes, they definitely speak volumes. I dislike this Nikki girl but I know that Avi has no interest for her. I can't wait for the next update. Thanks for writing this one.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UmIbrahimPristineSoul

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
NidhaaaHugHug

Im speechless dearEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Btw...I love Anu...Wink

Both Arpi nd Anu are oppositesEmbarrassed

I really love ur FF title...StarStarStar

Avi kept looking at her..Oh My My...He is fida on herLOLLOL

Thnks dear...

Hugs and Love to you...

Waiting fr next oneEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Wink

Edited by prash_t - 15 May 2011 at 12:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sidda8UmIbrahimPristineSoul

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Hey Sara Hug

thanks for updating soon Embarrassed

i am just speechless and no words Approve

so Anu and Arpi are IF friends ha...that's great Cool

he he Avi and RV tried to rag them but no avail because of Anu LOL 

i love Anu character Clap Star Clap

Love you Hug

Edited by yoga23priya - 17 May 2011 at 11:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sidda8UmIbrahimPristineSoul

jasveensokhi Senior Member
jasveensokhi
jasveensokhi

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Hey Nidha di i m sori i m vry much late to

edit mah post noe commin 2 ur update 

as i earlier said ki i hav shortage of words well 

is liye bas yahi kahongi awesomeee

n a big hug from meh Hug

Edited by jasveensokhi - 30 May 2011 at 11:15am

UmIbrahim

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index