Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

AVITA FF : ETERNALLY BOUND Uptd Chptr22 Pg39 (Page 26)

PrashT IF-Sizzlerz
PrashT
PrashT

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Hiiiee Nidha Dear...Hug

Finally Im unresing my posts..

sorry dear..had been very busyCry

Coming to the update...

Poor RVCryCryCry I hope Anu gets well.. and Avi comes soon and rescues Arpi..

Our arpi is getting nightmaresOuch

I hate siddharthAngryAngry and now bahujiAngry

Plz update soon and let Avi rescue Arpi

Love yaEmbarrassed

Edited by prash_t - 18 August 2011 at 4:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cuty16UmIbrahim

Cuty16 Goldie
Cuty16
Cuty16

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Great part dear. I am so happy dat anu is fine u made us shocked in last part. Smile

Sid Avi is coming to do sum dhagardham
wid u,
hope avi reach soon before its too late.

Edited by Cuty16 - 11 July 2011 at 10:08am
Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Nidha, this is another fabulous update from you. I always enjoy reading one of your ff. I loved how you made Arpi dream of Anu getting shot. For a second I prayed it was a just dream until I realized where Arpi was. You blew my mind with this addition, I felt like watching a movie for a moment. Arpi's distress and fear is very realistic. I loved how you narrated how Arpi coped with everything and what happened after the shooting.The poor girl prays that her best friend is still alive. Her confidence in Avi was amazing. She prayed for his arrival and Siddharath's destruction. Thanks for saving Anu by admitting her in the hospital. I felt like crying with RV for her current state, this is a complete shock for RV. He is dying every second that she remains unconscious. His love is extremely strong and he will definitely bring Anu back to life. I would love it if Anu is silently listening to him and soon she will tell him that she heard his concern. Thank goodness RV knows that Arpi did not hurt Anu. He is brilliant enough to understand that Arpi is missing and most likely in danger. So now Avi knows everything and a storm is brewing in Lallanpur. He is devastated by this new revelation, both girls that he loves are in danger. Bhauji is such a creep, she is enjoying Avi's anger. I loved how he shouted at her. Avi is smart not to tell Bhauji about Arpi. Otherwise, she would have never allowed him to leave. I'm happy that Ammaji knows the truth. This Siddharath guy is in great trouble. Anu just has to wake up and tell everyone about what happened to Arpi. I hope Avi saves Arpi on time. Please update soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UmIbrahim

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
hey nidha
thsi part is too intresting and me eagerly waiting for next part hehehehehhe
just love it
update soon

UmIbrahim

joliefille Goldie
joliefille
joliefille

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Hey Nidha Smile

really very interesting UD yaar

poor Anu thanx for saving her , hope that storming Anu will b back soon

n Avi will reach on time to save Arpi

Mr. villain just wait for Avi he is not going to spare u heheheEvil Smile

m waiting for the next dear update soon Tongue

@ sharan i think i hav already said that but  this Avita siggie is just superb yaar lov it.
Day Dreaming

UmIbrahim

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cuty16

Great part dear. I am so happy dat anu is fine u made us shocked in last part. Smile

Sid Avi is coming to do sum dhagardham
wid u,
hope avi reach soon before its too late.
Thank you Cuty...
Anu can't go anywhere...RV ki jaan jo usmein basi hain
Avdesh Singh Thakur is coming with a bang...Smile
UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

Nidha, this is another fabulous update from you. I always enjoy reading one of your ff. I loved how you made Arpi dream of Anu getting shot. For a second I prayed it was a just dream until I realized where Arpi was. You blew my mind with this addition, I felt like watching a movie for a moment. Arpi's distress and fear is very realistic. I loved how you narrated how Arpi coped with everything and what happened after the shooting.The poor girl prays that her best friend is still alive. Her confidence in Avi was amazing. She prayed for his arrival and Siddharath's destruction. Thanks for saving Anu by admitting her in the hospital. I felt like crying with RV for her current state, this is a complete shock for RV. He is dying every second that she remains unconscious. His love is extremely strong and he will definitely bring Anu back to life. I would love it if Anu is silently listening to him and soon she will tell him that she heard his concern. Thank goodness RV knows that Arpi did not hurt Anu. He is brilliant enough to understand that Arpi is missing and most likely in danger. So now Avi knows everything and a storm is brewing in Lallanpur. He is devastated by this new revelation, both girls that he loves are in danger. Bhauji is such a creep, she is enjoying Avi's anger. I loved how he shouted at her. Avi is smart not to tell Bhauji about Arpi. Otherwise, she would have never allowed him to leave. I'm happy that Ammaji knows the truth. This Siddharath guy is in great trouble. Anu just has to wake up and tell everyone about what happened to Arpi. I hope Avi saves Arpi on time. Please update soon.
Thank you Sidda...
For this awesome long comment ...
You have analysed it rightly...
The next update is coming
UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by danno

hey nidha
thsi part is too intresting and me eagerly waiting for next part hehehehehhe
just love it
update soon
Thank you Danno
The next update is comingSmile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index