AVITA FF : ETERNALLY BOUND Uptd Chptr22 Pg39 - Page 28

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by MuktaJaiswal

Uh ! so finally Bauji is back, with her chamcha PJ 😡😡 , n nw her evil plans will cm in action , poor Avadesh, 😔Arpita is angry n hurt,😭 m pray tht she n Avadesh once again join hands.😉
Waiting fr next UD 😍
Thank you Mukta...
Bauji is EVIL to the T...
AvIta will face time hard times ahead but lets hope for the best
Originally posted by newfoundlove

hey nidha! Im so glad that i have so many updates to look forward after my break from IF.
Ill be catching up on ur ffs soon.
Thx
Thank you dear...
Missed you around here...
Do come as and when you can
Chapter 21

Anu was walking down the street immersed in thoughts. She was finding this hard to digest this side of her brother.
She knew that what he did to Siddarth had a justification, but what happened on the streets the other day didn't have any justification.
Avdesh hadn't even listened to the guy. He seemed to believe blindly in Bauji.
I would really like to meet this Bauji Anu thought frowning.

Darkness was gathering slowly. She hurried forward knowing that RV would throw a fit if he knew that she had ventured out without telling him. Her Dad had gone back to Mumbai due to some unavoidable reasons. But he called and checked with RV every two hour. She hated being cared for like this. If anything it was Simple bhabhi who needed care now. She had delivered a baby girl yesterday at a local hospital. All were worried sick  because of the recent events. They were worried that it would take a toll on Simple's health but miraculously the baby was born healthy and Simple was also well off. 
Arpita always said that her bhabhi was a strong woman and Anu understood that now.

Suddenly out of nowhere a hand pulled her into a darkened ally. Anu struggled against the strong arms with all force possible and managed to free herself.

She ran with as much speed as possible. She ran headlong into a vehicle which stopped at the right moment.
Anu was breathing heavily with a hand on her chest.
She felt some one touch her shoulder and immediately jerked back.
"Anu relax its me" Avdesh said, in an unsure tone. He was gearing up to be assaulted by words.
Arpita's had torn his heart apart, his sisters would just add salt to the wounds.
"Are you okay?" he asked moving a little closer to inspect her face "You shouldn't be running about"
"That man" Anu said looking around.
"What man? Did some one chase you?" Avdesh said, his tone evidently showing anger.
Anu regretted speaking out. She didn't want another man dead.
"Bhaiyya please, don't kill that guy" she blurted out.
Avdesh felt like some one had slapped him.
Great now his beloved ones considered him as a mad serial killer.
"Anu I don't just kill anyone and everyone" he said evidently stricken "I do have my reasons for it"
"I hope you explained that to Arpita" Anu said
"I did but she says that everyone has a choice'.she doesn't understand that I was born into this legacy" Avdesh said quietly.
"Everyone has a choice bhaiyya, Arpi is right" Anu said firmly "If we didn't then most of the earth would be leading a life dictated by others"
Avdesh looked sadly at Anu. He knew that he had a choice but he could never bring himself to desert his Bauji. If he left this then Bauji would take it upon herself to do the dirty work and he couldn't risk her getting harmed.
"Come one I will drop you home" Avdesh said opening the passenger seat for her.
Anu knew that there was no use protesting. This town seemed to be filled with goons. Somewhere her heart said that she was safe with Avdesh. His eyes had clearly shown that he regretted this life some what.
They drove to Anu's home silently.
Avdesh opened the door for her and watched her walk away silently. RV came rushing out of the house and caught Anu by her arms.
"Are you raving mad Ananya?" he shouted not bothering to see if anyone was listening "Do you know how worried sick we were?" he said.
Arpita was watching from the door. She had seen Avdesh and didn't want to come out. Avdesh could sense her distress even from the distance. She turned her gaze away when she saw him looking.

"I am fine RV" Anu said with a smile "Bhaiyya" she began but stopped
RV looked up and saw Avdesh.

"Go in and have the dinner, I will come in now" RV said to Anu
She caught his hand looked into his eyes indicating that everything was fine and Avi just helped her. 
"I know don't worry" RV said with a slight smile.Anu walked to the house and went in taking Arpita with her.

He moved towards his best friend.
The guys gazed at each other for a while.
"You okay?" Avdesh asked to break the silence.
"We never really had to ask each other that" RV said with a wistful smile.
Avi smiled back equally wistful.

"RV you do understand why I did this right?" Avdesh blurted out. RV was the only person, in whom Avdesh dared to hope.
"Avi I have known you for long, you have always done things which will benefit other" RV said.

"But the things you are doing here who or what is it beneficial for Avi" RV asked looking equally sad.

"With Siddarth I can understand, I would have done the same where it Anu in Arpi's place'.but on the streets the other day and all the other incidents I have heard from the people here, they show me a different Avdesh. Some of those stories might be false but all of them? It can't be right" RV stopped.

"Avdesh more than that what has hurt us is that you never told us this matter" RV said. He raised a hand to stall Avdesh's protest "I know'.I know it was for our benefit, but do you honestly think that we would have been any worse off than we are now? We would have been angry, sad and all, but finally we may have come together to figure a way out of this"

Avdesh looked at his friend unable to speak.

"Avdesh you are still my best buddy and with all the rights of a friend I am telling you there is still time to redeem'.still time to change''Arpita will never stop loving you neither will Anu's love decrease'.but you have to make yourself worth that" RV finished, gazing into his friends black eyes which showed a myriad of emotions.

Edited by Eowyn - 12 years ago
Hey Nidhs dear
nice Update dear👏
but i hav a complaint ,
very short part yaar, Avita to samne hi nahi aaye😭
huun someone tried to kidnap Anu haan😲
I'm sure its PJ , BJ's BF hehe😆
Anu to BJ ki band baja degi hehe😉
Update soon dear
want to see our Avita together asap😳

Edited by joliefille - 12 years ago
Vey good yaar👏...but seriously after so long wait😳... its tooo short🤔...wat say😛...
but its getng intrstng in ery epi  👍🏼😍
ThanX
sara
Hye dear,
nice part.slowly slowly only the friendship is getting up.
Liked d convo between rv and avi.
But arpi not even talked to him.

Sumthing big is going to happen.dat willl change everything but dont know what.
wowww
what a  diwali treat for me g dear
just love
it but want avita together

Heyyy Nidha..

Im back dear😳😳😳😳

Read both the chaps...20 and 21😉😉😉

U knw what Nidha???

You are a lovely writer dear... Loved it sweets...

But u knw... I think Arpi should understand the past Avi had before.. Its nt easy to get away with your responsibilities.. and its neither easy to redeem yourself easily when you are bonded with chains of responsibilities of such duties which Avi has

Both Arpi and RV should understand and help him redeem himself...😳😳😳

But they should get to knw abt Bahuji

Bahuji is a creep😡😡😡😡 Her evil plans have started😡😡🤢

Thnks fr update Nidha...

Muaahhh

Update soon

Originally posted by joliefille

Hey Nidhs dear Hey my darling
nice Update dear👏 thank you Jo, it's all coz of the love and encouragement I get from you guys
but i hav a complaint ,
very short part yaar, Avita to samne hi nahi aaye😭 uske liye thoda aur wait karna padega...probably one update more
huun someone tried to kidnap Anu haan😲 no fear when Avdesh is here
I'm sure its PJ , BJ's BF hehe😆
Anu to BJ ki band baja degi hehe😉 BJ ko tho idea bhi nahin hoga ki kya hoga jab Miss Thakur ayegi...aakhir behen kiski hain😆
Update soon dear
want to see our Avita together asap😳

Originally posted by sara212

Vey good yaar👏...but seriously after so long wait😳... its tooo short🤔...wat say😛...
but its getng intrstng in ery epi  👍🏼😍
ThanX
sara
Thank you my dear...
I know it was short par kya kare...bekhar beja chal hi nahin raha tha😆
Hope you will remain interested