Gunahon Ka Devta

AVITA FF : ETERNALLY BOUND Uptd Chptr22 Pg39 - Page 21

Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Nidha, this is another fabulous update from you. I always enjoy reading one of your ff. I loved how you made Arpi dream of Anu getting shot. For a second I prayed it was a just dream until I realized where Arpi was. You blew my mind with this addition, I felt like watching a movie for a moment. Arpi's distress and fear is very realistic. I loved how you narrated how Arpi coped with everything and what happened after the shooting.The poor girl prays that her best friend is still alive. Her confidence in Avi was amazing. She prayed for his arrival and Siddharath's destruction. Thanks for saving Anu by admitting her in the hospital. I felt like crying with RV for her current state, this is a complete shock for RV. He is dying every second that she remains unconscious. His love is extremely strong and he will definitely bring Anu back to life. I would love it if Anu is silently listening to him and soon she will tell him that she heard his concern. Thank goodness RV knows that Arpi did not hurt Anu. He is brilliant enough to understand that Arpi is missing and most likely in danger. So now Avi knows everything and a storm is brewing in Lallanpur. He is devastated by this new revelation, both girls that he loves are in danger. Bhauji is such a creep, she is enjoying Avi's anger. I loved how he shouted at her. Avi is smart not to tell Bhauji about Arpi. Otherwise, she would have never allowed him to leave. I'm happy that Ammaji knows the truth. This Siddharath guy is in great trouble. Anu just has to wake up and tell everyone about what happened to Arpi. I hope Avi saves Arpi on time. Please update soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

danno thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey nidha
thsi part is too intresting and me eagerly waiting for next part hehehehehhe
just love it
update soon
joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Nidha 😊

really very interesting UD yaar

poor Anu thanx for saving her , hope that storming Anu will b back soon

n Avi will reach on time to save Arpi

Mr. villain just wait for Avi he is not going to spare u hehehe😈

m waiting for the next dear update soon 😛

@ sharan i think i hav already said that but  this Avita siggie is just superb yaar lov it.
😍
NidhaA thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cuty16

Great part dear. I am so happy dat anu is fine u made us shocked in last part. 😊

Sid Avi is coming to do sum dhagardham
wid u,
hope avi reach soon before its too late.

Thank you Cuty...
Anu can't go anywhere...RV ki jaan jo usmein basi hain
Avdesh Singh Thakur is coming with a bang...😊
NidhaA thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sidda8

Nidha, this is another fabulous update from you. I always enjoy reading one of your ff. I loved how you made Arpi dream of Anu getting shot. For a second I prayed it was a just dream until I realized where Arpi was. You blew my mind with this addition, I felt like watching a movie for a moment. Arpi's distress and fear is very realistic. I loved how you narrated how Arpi coped with everything and what happened after the shooting.The poor girl prays that her best friend is still alive. Her confidence in Avi was amazing. She prayed for his arrival and Siddharath's destruction. Thanks for saving Anu by admitting her in the hospital. I felt like crying with RV for her current state, this is a complete shock for RV. He is dying every second that she remains unconscious. His love is extremely strong and he will definitely bring Anu back to life. I would love it if Anu is silently listening to him and soon she will tell him that she heard his concern. Thank goodness RV knows that Arpi did not hurt Anu. He is brilliant enough to understand that Arpi is missing and most likely in danger. So now Avi knows everything and a storm is brewing in Lallanpur. He is devastated by this new revelation, both girls that he loves are in danger. Bhauji is such a creep, she is enjoying Avi's anger. I loved how he shouted at her. Avi is smart not to tell Bhauji about Arpi. Otherwise, she would have never allowed him to leave. I'm happy that Ammaji knows the truth. This Siddharath guy is in great trouble. Anu just has to wake up and tell everyone about what happened to Arpi. I hope Avi saves Arpi on time. Please update soon.

Thank you Sidda...
For this awesome long comment ...
You have analysed it rightly...
The next update is coming
NidhaA thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: danno

hey nidha
thsi part is too intresting and me eagerly waiting for next part hehehehehhe
just love it
update soon

Thank you Danno
The next update is coming😊
NidhaA thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: joliefille

Hey Nidha 😊

really very interesting UD yaar

poor Anu thanx for saving her , hope that storming Anu will b back soon

n Avi will reach on time to save Arpi

Mr. villain just wait for Avi he is not going to spare u hehehe😈

m waiting for the next dear update soon 😛

@ sharan i think i hav already said that but  this Avita siggie is just superb yaar lov it.
😍

Thank you Jo
Siddarth ki bhuri tarah se band bajegi😆
The next one is coming😊
NidhaA thumbnail
Chapter 16
City Hospital, Mumbai…….
Ananya was wavering between life and death. But something was still keeping her attached to life. Maybe it was the prayers of the two souls outside the ICU. Or of the one that was coming from far.
Avdesh asked for Anu on the reception desk and proceeded in the direction. RV was sitting on a chair his head resting back and eyes closed. His uncle was pacing the corridor. Prashant stopped on seeing Avi. He pointed towards the ICU. 
Avdesh opened the door gently and moved towards the still form of his sister. Anu's face looked peaceful. Avdesh stroked her hair gently.
"Don't you dare to go away from us so early….we still have lots to do….lots of teasing, lots fighting and you have to see Lallanpur too…….you have to see the real Avdesh Singh Takur…your real Bhaiyya…..don't you dare leave us Ananya" Avesh threatened her with tears in his eyes.
He softly ruffled her hair and moved out. He sat down beside RV and placed a hand on his hand.
"Tell me she is coming back Avi" RV whispered his eyes still closed.
"Who ithni asani se teri peach nahi chodegi……she will be back to irritate you" Avi said softly yet firmly.
RV opened his eyes and looked at Avi gratefully with a small smile.
"Arpi ka kuch patah chala?" RV asked anxiously. He had nearly forgotten about her.
Avi shook his head.
"She hasn't called me yet……but wherever she is I am sure god will protect her" Avi said firmly.
He closed his eyes and sent a silent prayer to heavens.
Pal Mansion, Lallanpur…….
"Salaa kahika…..humre adhmiyon ko maarkar humein dhamki dhe raha hain who…..hum bhi dekhath….dekhath hain who kaise humsein bachtha hain" Viren Pal shouted angrily.
His men looked at the him fearfully. Some of them were badly injured. They had gotten the beating of their lives from Avdesh's men.
"Papa relax……usko nahi patah ki usne kisse panga liya…..aane dho Avdesh Singh Thakur ko" Siddarth said malevolently.
Arpita was listening to them from the top floor.
"Avi? Who yaha hain? Hain bhagwaan I hope he is safe" Arpita prayed.
Siddarth looked up and leered at her. She turned her face away disgusted.
For some reason he had not taken advantage of her till now. She had a gut feeling that he was planning something worst for her.
She had sat for hours in the dark bedroom for hours fearing for Anu and her family.
It was more than 12 hours after she had been brought to this place.
Siddarth and his father had gone away some where after he had brought her and her family here. 
Arpita had expected the worst to happen the moment she arrived here. But mercifully God had saved her honor.
Finally when she was no more able to bear the stifling silence of the room she had gotten out to find her family. She feared for her bhabhi and the unborn baby. 
Arpita searched many rooms. She found them in a small room at the end of a long passage.
Jagath ran and hugged his sister. The goons threatening to kill his wife was the only thing that had stopped him from searching for his chutka. He knew he couldn't fight a house full of goons alone.
"I am so sorry chutka….I can't save you all from this hell….I am useless man" Jagath said 
"Bhai promise me you will not try any such stunts….don't go around trying to save us….you aren't useless….we value you more than ourselves" Arpita said firmly. Her eyes were glistening with tears
Jagath gave a small smile.
Simple and her mom came forward and hugged her.
Please god….please don't torture my kids any more Shanthi begged silently.
"What a happy reunion" a voice scoffed from the door.
Siddarth was standing there smirking evilly at them. Arpita glared at him with loathing.
"Ah jaan! Don't give that look….it scares me" Siddarth mocked.
"Don't you dare call me jaan….only one person has that right and he will get us out of here" Arpita retorted confidently.
Siddarth pulled her and twisted her arms. Arpita screamed in pain.
"Leave her you monster" Jagath shouted and lunged forward.
Siddarth raised his gun at Simple.
"Stay back Rai…..if you value your wife's life" Siddarth said dangerously.
Arpita shook her head at her brother.
"Now jaan! You must be speaking of the Avdesh Singh Thakur right……do you know his real identity" Siddarth spoke near her ears. He ran the muzzle of the gun on Arpita's cheek.
"He is none other than the most feared goon of this place, Lallanpur…..he is known as Bahiyyaji here…..every one here fears him" Siddarth said "He kills people ruthlessly you know"
Arpita was shocked. But she knew better than to believe Siddarth.
"What makes you think I will believe you?" Arpita scoffed.
Siddarth smirked.
"Love is really blind isn't it? You will see for yourself once he comes back….until then I won't touch you…..my touch revolts you right…..what will you do when you see the real face of your love….the goon Avdesh Singh Thakur" Siddarth laughs mirthlessly and lets her go.
He gives them one last contemptuous look and walks away.
"Don't believe him Arpita…..he is lying….Avdesh is nothing like that" Jagath said placing a hand on her shoulder.
"I know bhai" Arpita said confidently.
City Hospital, Mumbai…….
Anu's eyes slowly flickered open. Everything around her was hazy. Her head was hurting. She felt something obstructing her mouth and nose. She slowly tried to take off her oxygen mask.
A nurse who came in helped her.
"Where am I" Anu croaked. Her throat was completely dry. Her memory was also hazy.
"Thank god you are safe dear….I will call the doctor" the nurse said smiling.
The nurse headed out.
"She is awake….I will just call the doctor and come" she said to the three men sitting outside.
Their happiness knew no bounds. RV rushed in followed by Avi and Prashant.
Anu looked at them. 
Prashant kissed his daughter on her forehead.
"You nearly killed me my dear….thought you were going away just like your mother" Prashant said through tears. Anu gave them all a confused half smile
RV had no words he just sat down beside her and took her hands. Avi gently patted her arm. The doctor came in.
He checked Ananya.
"You are really lucky young lady…..the bullet passed inches away from your heart" doctor said.
"Bullet" Anu whispered. It all came back to her in a flash.
"Ar….Arpi….Arpita…..Siddarth" she whimpered weakly.
"Please take rest Miss. Thakur….you have crossed the critical stage now…..but you need rest" doctor said firmly.
"Bahiyya Arpita has been taken by Siddarth….I don't know where…he shot me and….Arpita" Anu started but plunged into tears.
"Shh Anu take rest….we heard you….nothing will happen to Arpi" RV consoled Anu.
He looked at Avi. Avdesh had a murderous expression on. 
"Anu take rest…….Arpi will be back with us soon" Avi reassured his sister.
Avdesh nodded to RV and went out.
"Siddarth you will pay for this" Avdesh said balling his fists. His eyes were ablaze with fury.

Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hapy dat anu is fine now.
Hope avi reach soon to rescue arpi
i thought in dis part we will see dhagardham of avi but it will be next part na.

Now arpi will know about avi's real identity den tought time for avitas's luv.

Nice update dear.
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey nidha,

Finally done reading this ff.
Read it in one go. And I really loved this ff.
Though I could least relate with the characters (being honest as I never watched gkd) I like this story.

Thanks for all those pms.
Take care.

Love,
Tich.