Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: KriYa_life

Updt 13- Hey Nidhs.. Wonderful & Long update.. So finally Anu confessed.. Wow.. Loved the way she was jealous.. AviTa & RanYa date.. Woohoo, It was well written.. Avi interrupting RanYa kiss was so funny.. Im waiting for them to go to Lallanpur..

Thank you Ramona...
Well someone had to stop the kiss na...😆...and I just love irritating RV😆
Lallanpur is coming with a bang😉
NidhaA thumbnail
Chapter 14
Avdesh came out of the exam hall and let out a long breath. RV came a few minutes later tossing his book into the air.
Arpita who was coming from their left caught it.
"RV yaar you may need these in future" Arpi said looking at him reproachfully.
"Arpita my dear friend there are no use of these books in the real business world….you need attitude and smart thinking which you already know I have" RV boasted.
"Yeah right…..just in front of us….when Anu comes in front of you….teri attitude ghaas charne chali jaathi hain kya" Avdesh mocked him leaning on a pillar.
"Oye mein itna bhi darpok nahi hun…..and the fault is not mine Avi bro…..your sister has such a short fuse wire and she has charmed to such an extent that I can't be without her….so can't antagonize her" RV said smiling at the thought of Anu.
Avdesh was happy that his sister had someone who truly cared for her. He had just complete her introduction to his family, mainly Bauji. Then he could happily hand her over to RV.
He had met Anu's father to speak about RV.
Anu's father accepted him easily and was glad to know that his daughter was in love. He had feared that Anu's shutting herself away from emotions will make her averse to love gradually.
Though he didn't prefer most of the modern tradition he wasn't against love. After meeting RV and his family he was convinced that his daughter had made a good choice.
Avdesh looked over at Arpita.
Soon you will be Mrs.Avdesh Singh Thakur Avi thought with pride.
Arpita caught his gaze and gave a knowing smile. She almost always knew what he was thinking. She too wanted that to happen soon.
Avi had no problem in her finishing college after marriage. He was insisting on it in fact. 
Her bhai,mom and bhabhi approved Avi which had her absolutely delighted.
They heard Anu coming cursing someone not at all bothering to keep her voice down.
"Hello darling…..aaj kiss ko apni curses ka bandaar de rahi hon" RV asked encircling her shoulder.
"I swear I will kill that Mrs.Gupta….chudail tho haath do khar meri peeche pad gayi hain" Anu cursed her teacher.
"Anu zara dheere bolo….kisi ne sun liyaan tho phir humaara khair nahin" Arpi warned her.
"Chodo uski baath…..how was your exams….tumne kuch likha bhi yeh ainvayi hi gaye the" Anu asked RV raising her eyebrows.
"Anu please tumhe patah hain na I hate discussing exams….plus all exams are over today…..so no discussion on them" Avdesh said with finality.
They all headed to the canteen for lunch.
"So bhai when are we going to Lallanpur…..the summer break starts tomorrow" Anu almost sang with happiness. But she still had to convince her father to let her go. He seemed reluctant to let her go.
"Soon chutka….I have few things to do here then we can go together….you,me and Arpi…..RV will come later" Avdesh said.
Though the couple hated to be separated from each other this was the practical way. They had two marriages to discuss. RV was already well settled with his fathers business. So he could easily ask Anu's hand in marriage. 
Avdesh on the other hand though wealthy still wanted to open his own  textile industry in Lallanpur with some initial help from RV. 
But he planned to introduce Arpita to his family so that they could get acquainted to her. Bauji could get to know her. He wanted Bauji approval more than anyone. He respected and loved her just like his mother. Sometimes maybe more than his mother. He had seen her go through many rough tides and emerge stronger than before. She was holding the fort in Lallanpur while he was at Mumbai.
Avdesh phone rang breaking him out of his reverie.
Bauji's number flashed on it. This was rare and mostly meant trouble. He had asked her specifically to call to his mobile only is it was of utmost importance.
Arpita noticed the change in Avdesh's expression before he took off to attend the call.
RV and Anu exchanged glances.
Avdesh came back after a while his face expressionless. But Arpita could see the anger simmering underneath the mask. His eyes could never hide his true emotions.
"Guys I have to go now…..there is some trouble home….I will call you guys a few days later…..you can come with RV now…..RV yaar take care of them…..Arpita please come for a minute" Avdesh held his hand out.
Arpita walked with him towards his car.
"Arpita I have to leave now as my family needs me……but remember this I love you and only you…..if all goes by our wishes we will be together" Avdesh said looking into Arpita's confused eyes. His eyes were filled with love for her.
Arpita felt something was wrong. Why was Avdesh saying all this? But she didn't voice her doubts. She knew that Avdesh would have given her the whole explanation if he wanted.
She hugged him with all her love
"Avdesh I love you too with all my heart…..just don't ever forget me" Arpita said fighting back tears.
Avdesh pulled her a little away from gently. He held her by her waist.
"How can I forget you when my ever breath is linked to you" saying this he laced his lips with hers in a passionate kiss.
They  broke apart. Avdesh hugged her one last time and kissed her forehead before taking off in his car.
Arpita stand for a long time looking at the gate.
She jerked up on Anu's touch and hastily wiped her tears.
"He is going to be all right Arpita…..we will see him soon" RV soothed her placing a hand on her shoulder.
Arpita nodded and gave them a teary smile.
All of them went home in a slightly dejected mood.
Anu just hoped that everything was fine in Lallanpur. By the look on Avdesh's face it hardly seemed so. She had to convince her father to let her go to. But not today. Today she knew that Arpita needed her. She left a note for her Dad and went to Arpita's home. 
Anu got out of the car after parking it. She dialed RV's number and found it out of reach.
"Now where has he disappeared to" Anu said worried.
She heard raised voices from Arpita's home and moved towards it.
Inside….
"What the hell are you doing….let go off me" Arpita screamed as two of Siddarth's goons brought her down forcefully from her room.
Arpita saw her mom and bhabhi standing in a corner equally frightened. 
Oh god bhabhi Arpita gasped mentally.
Simple was shielding her pregnant belly and shivering in fear more for the life of her unborn baby.
Siddarth Pal was lounging on the couch giving Arpita a dazzling yet wicked smile.
"Hello my darling…..you must be wondering what I am doing here….see its I have allowed you to have enough lovey dovey session with that boyfriends of yours….off course I know about your boyfriend" Siddarth replied to Arpita's astonished look.
Anu came in at the moment.
"What the hell….what are you doing here you jerk" Anu asked Siddarth angrily.
Arpita had told her friends all about Siddarth.
"Ah Ananya isn't it?….Look darling I am here to take your friend to her sasural….you wanna come….I am sure she won't mind sharing me" Siddarth said pulling Anu closer by her waist.
"Let go off me you creep" Anu struggled free of him.
"Lets see how you take her" Anu said taking out her phone and dialing the police.
"Hello police station….this is Ana" at this point Siddarth snatched the phone from her.
"Hello Choudhary saab…..Siddarth Pal bol rahe hain….sab khair hain na….teek hain" Siddarth cut the call while the ladies stared in horror.
He threw Anu towards a goon who held her tight.
"Now as all the distractions are over….let me get to the point Arpi darling…..you can come with me voluntarily without much fuss or I can carry you out….either way I am going to take you away….and your family will join us….now your dear elder brother is in my custody safely" Siddarth leered.
Simple's and Arpita's heart nearly stopped in horror. Jagat would be anything but safe with these monsters.
"Siddarth none of your tricks will work…..the moment Avdesh comes to know of this he will come and get us…you won't be spared" Arpita said with conviction.
"Is that so sweetheart" Siddarth caught her face harshly by the jaw "That will only be when he comes to know of it right…..by then we will be gone and you will have given your body to me….or else I can simply finish of your brother like this" Siddarth pointed his gun at Anu and pulled the trigger.
"NOOO!!!" Arpita screamed as the bullet pierced Anu's chest.

Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great part dear, loved the scene/convo of avita true luv shows.
Make us shocked at end nidha i thought sid had gone but nope he is there only,i will kill u sid.

😡
My fav anu had injured,sid may kidnap arpi pata nai actualy.
Avi ,rv cum soon your better halves need u.
Edited by Cuty16 - 12 years ago
joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wowoww Nidha dear i waited long for this UD darling n u made it worthy for all wait,
Just love the avita moment omg it remind me all lovely memories if our show, can feel the love btwen them y avi left arpi allone yaar i feel like crying that time.
N that creep Sid hope he get diserved reward from avi soon,
N m suer that BJ done something to call avi back.
In short loved this Ud plz Ud soon yaar Anu ka kya hua ? Arpi ko koun bachayega? Avi kyun gaya ?ooh lots of ques ???????UD soon plzzz
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Nidha🤗🤗

Im really sorry darling cldnt comment on your previous update😭

Im here with my comments on both the parts

Chap 13- U made me speechless Nidha..😳

It was fabulously fantastic👏👏

Loved how RV made her confess...Superb👏👏👏

The way you describe everything..Hats off girl...

Wooowww I loved their date☺️

Hope so everything will b fine and storm wld pass away quickly😳

Chap14- Yayyy!! The story has now startedIts getting interesting 😉

So Arpi's, Anu's father and RV's family has accepted their respective relations😳
Avi's family ie Bahuji..biggest hurdle😡

Poor Avita had to seperate😭😭😭

OMG!! Sidharth😡😡😡 Ill kill him soon😡😡 He is such a creep😡🤢

I hope Anu wld b safe😭😭

Update sooon Nidha..

Ill be waiting...

Love you..Hugs🤗

😭
👏Edited by prash_t - 12 years ago
Sidda8 thumbnail
Nidha, thanks for the fabulous update. Finally, they are done with their exams. RV is very cocky but Anu still loves him, love they way she controls him. I don't know what will happen in Lallanpur but BJ will be jealous of Arpi, poor guy doesn't show she is not good hearted. I'm happy Avi wants to start his own business aside from his gunda profession. Something really bad must happen in Lallanpur, it was frightening to see his mood change. Loved Avita's sweet moment, they will miss each other for sure. Now that Avi is gone, I'm scared. Arpi is getting kidnapped and forced to marry Siddharth. She is being threatened to listen to him or else her family is destroyed. Oh god, Anu got shot, she needs immediate medical attention. I hope Siddharth leaves er at Arpi's home, so that RV can fid her in time and save her. Avi will be raged and come to rescue Anu and Arpi. Siddharth is going to die for sure.
Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice part Nidha,
updated my post on pg-25.
Will wait for ur next part,b'coz lots of thing to know yaar.
jasveensokhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Heya Nidha di it was again a vry nic update

but somehow it was scary😕...once again

a big jhatka from u hayeee...

ab kya hoga Arpi ka or Anu ka😕...btw u 

created an interesting  update wid lots of

suspense...lots of luv n a big hug🤗

n yaa update soon...
jasveensokhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail