avi's dum dum
wowww
dhagaddum
hehehehehhe
love u
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Nidha, thanks so much for this amazing update for Ch. 11. I'm back from my exams and just read it. I loved it completely. The play was fabulous, romantic indeed. I loved how Anu and RV where husband and wife, Anu is showing sentiments towards RV. She actually wept for him. So her attraction for RV has started. Avita's scene was cute as well, a shop owner falling in love and a girl dreaming about her prince charming. Thanks for considering my pleas, it was very interesting. I was also hurt when Raju behaved rudely with Meenu, hopefully Avi never behaves in this manner. I like how Ranaya and Avita support each other. This Rohan creep has to come again. Poor Avi is heart broken, maybe Arpi mistook Rohan for Avi. She will never behave in that manner. Avi will definitely beat him up.
Sidda8 thumbnail
Nidha, your ch 12 update is fantastic. I was worried why Avi and Anu still doubted Arpi. RV was a true friend who trusted Arpi. So Anand killed himself due to love failure from a girl who cheated him. Poor Anu thought Avi will do the same. That Nikki is a b***h. How can she think of such a dirty prank. Arpi could have been raped. Good thing Avi and Anu went to the party or they would not have found the true. Avi was bhayyaji beating up Rohan. Good thing RV stopped him. So the girl who ruined Anu's first brother's life was ready to crash the other brother's. Nikki should really be ashamed of herself. Poor Arpi was innocent and unconscious during the evil scheme. Loved how Arpi was mean to Anu and then accepted her. Avi and Arpi confessed their love and shared their first kiss. How sweet, you they are technically a couple. "I love you Arpita with all my heart and life'.I can't promise to keep you happy always because sadness is a part of life'.I can't promise you all the richness in the world because God only knows when we are going to be rich or poor'.but I promise you this much if what I have left to give you is my life I will happily lay it down for you" I love this dialogue, it is so pure, true and original. Avi is only going to make commitments he has power over. Arpi will do the same. This is the power of Avita's love. I thought Arpi will be angered with Avi but she wasn't. Wow, RV confessed his love for Anu, wait a go boy. Anu needs time to understand her feelings towards you. By seeing Avita's love, she will soon accept RV's acceptance. BTW, if Avi returns to Lallanpur, please have Arpi, Anu, and RV accompany him. I can't imagine a scene without the four of them. Also, you are very lucky because my 1,000 post is written for you. Congrats on such a great ff.
NidhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cuty16

Hye nidha,

thanks dear for updating it soon
and also for clearing the misunderstandings.
Loved the waited
confession scene of avita.
but want more scenes of them pls pls make it.
Rv will have to do alot to make anu his.
Rohan deserves that all & nikki also.
Loved to see avi doing dhagardham .

Thank you sweetheart...Rv will work harder ...next update will see  a lot more drama
NidhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: prash_t

Heyyy Nidha sweetheart🤗🤗

This was the bestest part👏

Jaan..I simply loved it😳😳😳

The way you unfolded the mystery...wooowww... It was awesome

Anand Bhaiyya😭😭😭 Good..rohan shld b treatd tht way...and tht Sara😡😡

As Rups said,..Avi's dhagaddham  Im so happy...!!!

Their confession..😍  Those lines said by Avi when he proposed her...❤️ They were beautiful❤️

RV-Anu's confession😍 Wooww!!

Bt Awww ..RV😭 

Thnks fr dedicating it darling😳

Looking frward to more romance😳😳😳

Love ya hon...

Update soon...

PS:Updated my post on page 20😃

Thank you Prashu...
Avi's confession dialogue is my favourite too...
The devils got what they deserved...
Romance is on the way...😊

NidhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefille

wow wat a update Nidha dear,
Just loved it,
Wwwooo Thakur's ke gusse se to bhagvaan hi bachaye,both bro n sis r rocking yaar,
Wow two lov confessions lov it
Sply avi's style haiii so romantic.
Its sad to know bout A bhaya poor guy,
Lov yaa for such nice update u rock dear.

Thank you Jo...Takur's tho hain hi kamaal ke log...behen sher tho bhai sava sher...Avi's confession will be romantic na...afterall its ODB Avdesh Singh Thakur
NidhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasveensokhi

Heya Nidha di again a vry nic update...atlast

Avi n Arpi confession came yipeee

i was so much happy for it n RV also expressed his feelings 

for Anu atleast he stepped ahead 😳...luved d

update di w8ing for another update...

luv yaaa n a big hug🤗

Thank you Jas sweety...
A romance filled update is on its way🤗
NidhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: danno

het nidha
i just love
avi's dum dum
wowww
dhagaddum
hehehehehhe
love u

Thank you Danno...
Romance will soon be in the air...
NidhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sidda8

Nidha, thanks so much for this amazing update for Ch. 11. I'm back from my exams and just read it. I loved it completely. The play was fabulous, romantic indeed. I loved how Anu and RV where husband and wife, Anu is showing sentiments towards RV. She actually wept for him. So her attraction for RV has started. Avita's scene was cute as well, a shop owner falling in love and a girl dreaming about her prince charming. Thanks for considering my pleas, it was very interesting. I was also hurt when Raju behaved rudely with Meenu, hopefully Avi never behaves in this manner. I like how Ranaya and Avita support each other. This Rohan creep has to come again. Poor Avi is heart broken, maybe Arpi mistook Rohan for Avi. She will never behave in that manner. Avi will definitely beat him up.

Thank you Sidda darling...hope your exams went well and you come out with flying colours
Anu has feelings for RV which she will soon realise...
Really glad that you liked the drama...my efforts have been well paid...
NidhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sidda8

Nidha, your ch 12 update is fantastic. I was worried why Avi and Anu still doubted Arpi. RV was a true friend who trusted Arpi. So Anand killed himself due to love failure from a girl who cheated him. Poor Anu thought Avi will do the same. That Nikki is a b***h. How can she think of such a dirty prank. Arpi could have been raped. Good thing Avi and Anu went to the party or they would not have found the true. Avi was bhayyaji beating up Rohan. Good thing RV stopped him. So the girl who ruined Anu's first brother's life was ready to crash the other brother's. Nikki should really be ashamed of herself. Poor Arpi was innocent and unconscious during the evil scheme. Loved how Arpi was mean to Anu and then accepted her. Avi and Arpi confessed their love and shared their first kiss. How sweet, you they are technically a couple. "I love you Arpita with all my heart and life'.I can't promise to keep you happy always because sadness is a part of life'.I can't promise you all the richness in the world because God only knows when we are going to be rich or poor'.but I promise you this much if what I have left to give you is my life I will happily lay it down for you" I love this dialogue, it is so pure, true and original. Avi is only going to make commitments he has power over. Arpi will do the same. This is the power of Avita's love. I thought Arpi will be angered with Avi but she wasn't. Wow, RV confessed his love for Anu, wait a go boy. Anu needs time to understand her feelings towards you. By seeing Avita's love, she will soon accept RV's acceptance. BTW, if Avi returns to Lallanpur, please have Arpi, Anu, and RV accompany him. I can't imagine a scene without the four of them. Also, you are very lucky because my 1,000 post is written for you. Congrats on such a great ff.

Thank you once again sweety...
Its really hurtful when someone you trusted very much backstabs you...Anand was in a similar state...but yet he didn't defame the girl he loved...he told lies to his family...the truth came out after his death...
Sara was a complete b***** as you saw...
I wanted Avdesh's dialogue to be an orignal one...we can make promises of always keeping our loved one happy and all...but should we forget the fact that God has the reigns of our life?
Arpita is also a practical girl so she wasn't angry...
Anu's love will soon come out
As for Lallanpur you will see in next update...