Users

Frequent Posters

joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Wow Nidha what a UD dear ๐Ÿ‘

just loved it,

i took extra time to read it as their was everything in it

u just give it as a whole, friendship, love, jealous, care, just everything๐Ÿ˜ƒ  

seems like Anu have some past too๐Ÿ˜•

its getting more interesting now, so when will Anu n Avi came to know about thr relation ,

n ya i m loving this Rv n Avi relation ,๐Ÿ˜ณ

keep it up girl u๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

update soon ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Edited by joliefille - 12 years ago
yoga23priya thumbnail
i edited my post in pg 9 11 12 finally 
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: yoga23priya

Hey sara ๐Ÿค—

thanks for updating it soon ๐Ÿ˜†

Wow Tammy baby was teasing Avi and loved the convo between couple ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

you are really a wonderful writer...i am really glad i got to read you fictions ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

hope you will continue updating more parts soon and i know i am greedy ๐Ÿ˜†

Love you ๐Ÿค—

PS waiting for my aunty ๐Ÿค—

Thnakyou so much Priya Di...aap bhi kuch kam nahi ho writing ke maamle mein...I have enjoyed all your writings till now...they are rich with details of a characters feelings...Your Aunty  will come...you have to wait but...love you๐Ÿค—
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: joliefille

Wow Nidha what a UD dear ๐Ÿ‘

just loved it,

i took extra time to read it as their was everything in it

u just give it as a whole, friendship, love, jealous, care, just everything๐Ÿ˜ƒ  

seems like Anu have some past too๐Ÿ˜•

its getting more interesting now, so when will Anu n Avi came to know about thr relation ,

n ya i m loving this Rv n Avi relation ,๐Ÿ˜ณ

keep it up girl u๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

update soon ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Thanx Jo..for your precap and this comment too...yes Anu has a past which may soon come out...RV and Avi,Arpi and Anu relation is my favourite...their relatio will soon come out...i will updte asap...love you๐Ÿ˜Š
yoga23priya thumbnail
i edited my post in pg 9,11 ๐Ÿ˜ณ Edited by yoga23priya - 12 years ago
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nidha๐Ÿค—

RV is falling fr her๐Ÿ˜ณ  Ohh wooowww Loved their danceโ˜บ๏ธ

I really love tht u describe each things well๐Ÿ‘

I loved their plan abt Avi dropping Arpi๐Ÿ˜†

RV and Anu's small fights are really chweet๐Ÿ˜ณ

Anu has a past too๐Ÿ˜• RV vil always be there fr her๐Ÿ˜ณ

I just hope Avita and RV and anu's love story goes further soon๐Ÿ˜Š

Love ya..๐Ÿ˜ณ

Nice update..

Update sooon๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by prash_t - 12 years ago
Sidda8 thumbnail
Hi Nidha, thanks so much for dedicating a beautiful part for me.You write for such great length and that's why I  also give long comments to appreciate your kindness. I loved everything about this update. Anu-RV encounter was amusng, RV is hitting on Anu. Her fall and RV pretending to drop her made me laugh. Wow, I could imagine their dance as well as Avita's. The scenes flow very beautifully. I'm glad to encourage you to write with such excellence. I love your ff and even wish that the cvs will listen to your ideas. The Singh family is very wise, they are trying to pair Avi with Ari. I was afraid Nikki will do something to Arpi if she left alone. The car drives were amusing. RV dying with boredom and praying Anu to speak. Did Anu have a love failure in London, maybe that is why she is very arrogant with men. She might have trusted the wrong person and now she wil trust no one. RV has to try hard to melt her heart. Aww, Avita was singing together and teasing Anu-RV when the other jodi did the same.  I would love to see them go on a double date. RV was thinking just like me, I was wondering how Avita located Anu's place when they were in dreamland. Hopefully, Arpi does not behave harshly with Avi when she finds out about his bhayyaji attire. I'm happy that you are staying in Mumbai for a little longer because this setting is very interesting. Please show more Avita moments with Ranya (RV-Anu) moments. Anu's father recognizes Avi. Does his know abut Avi's truth and their relation?
Edited by Sidda8 - 12 years ago
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sidda8

Hi Nidha, thanks so much for dedicating a beautiful part for me.You write for such great length and that's why I  also give long comments to appreciate your kindness. I loved everything about this update. Anu-RV encounter was amusng, RV is hitting on Anu. Her fall and RV pretending to drop her made me laugh. Wow, I could imagine their dance as well as Avita's. The scenes flow very beautifully. I'm glad to encourage you to write with such excellence. I love your ff and even wish that the cvs will listen to your ideas. The Singh family is very wise, they are trying to pair Avi with Ari. I was afraid Nikki will do something to Arpi if she left alone. The car drives were amusing. RV dying with boredom and praying Anu to speak. Did Anu have a love failure in London, maybe that is why she is very arrogant with men. She might have trusted the wrong person and now she wil trust no one. RV has to try hard to melt her heart. Aww, Avita was singing together and teasing Anu-RV when the other jodi did the same.  I would love to see them go on a double date. RV was thinking just like me, I was wondering how Avita located Anu's place when they were in dreamland. Hopefully, Arpi does not behave harshly with Avi when she finds out about his bhayyaji attire. I'm happy that you are staying in Mumbai for a little longer because this setting is very interesting. Please show more Avita moments with Ranya (RV-Anu) moments. Anu's father recognizes Avi. Does his know abut Avi's truth and their relation?

You are welcome Sidda hun...as a reader I enoy reading long chapters thats why I try to write long ones...RV is for sure hitting on Anu...but he is not smitten like Avi...Nikki can't do much harm as long as Anu is alive...Anu has faced a real hard time in London...which leads her to behave in the manner she does...Avita were lucky to have landed safely at Anu's house๐Ÿ˜†...When the Bhaiyyaji fiasco comes out many things will change...but areal frien and lover sticks by you all along right?๐Ÿ˜Š...Ranya...good name...yeah more will come up soon...Yes he recognizes Avi...for more keep on reading sweets
NidhaA thumbnail
CHAPTER 8
Ananya freshened up and got out of the bathroom to find her friend peacefully asleep on her bed.Arpita had changed before her.
She smiled at the site and went towards her fathers room.Her fathers reaction on seeing Avdesh intrigued her.She wanted to ask him if everything was alright or not.
Anu found her Dad's room open and empty.She went towards the study.
Her Dad was sitting on the couch with some old albums placed around him.He was looking at one with his brows creased.
"Dad"Anu called out to him.
"Huh'.Anu tum soyi nahi"Her dad said jerking up.
"Aap iss aadi raat mein yeh puraane albums ke saath kya kar rahen hon"Anu went and sat beside him looking at the album in his hand.It was her Dad's old family album.He was fond of photography from chilhood.He had taken many photos with the camera he was gifted by one of his uncles.
She looked closely at a man standing beside a tree.
"Dad that guy'"Anu began
"Looks a lot like Avdesh your friend"Prashant finished.
"But this is your brother right you once told me'."Anu thought out loud.
"He is my elder brother Ravi,Avdesh's father"Prashant said looking at his brothers photo.
"What?We are related to Avi'.but how can you be sure.You said you left Lallanpur long before you even got married"Anu asked
"Yes I did Anu'.but I have always kept visiting Lallanpur without telling you people'.I know you would make tantrums to come with me'..I never contacted my family openly'..I went mostly to visit Maa'..I never contacted Ravi but knew that he married and had two sons.The last time I had gone there was just few years back'.to buy a land''soch raha that ek din waha wapis jaaonga'.that time I had seen Avdesh at home'.he was eighteen then I guess" Prashant explained with a far away look in is eyes.
Anu glanced at her uncles photo.Avi was almost the spitting image of his Dad.The same broad chest and same smile.
"Dad you left Lallanpur because you didn't like your families indulgence in crime'.if that's so then how come Avi is studying here" Anu was still doubtful.
"Maybe things have changed in Lallanpur beta'.Avdesh studying here is a surprise for sure'but there is no doubting the fact that he is Avdesh Singh Thakur,my brothers son'.you must have noticed the resemblance"Prashant explained.
"Hmmm'.should I be cautious with him Dad?What if he is just like the rest of your family"Anu asked.
"That I leave to you Anu'you are intelligent enough to understand a person'.he is your elder brother Anu maybe he can take Anand's place for you" Prashant gave his daughter a small smile.
"Bhaiyya's place is reserved for him Dad'no one can ever replace it"Anu said looking away.Once again tonight her old wounds had been reopened.
"Beta I am sorry if I hurt you"Prashant placed a hand on his daughter's shoulder.
"No Dad'..I am fine'.just thinking that we are a family with lots of skeletons in our cupboard"Anu laid her head on her Dad's shoulder.
"Time for bed young lady" Prashant said keeping away the album "I'll get you a glass of milk.One for that young lady too"
"Dad ab mein 5 saal ki nahi rahin.aur Arpi tho kab ke so gayi"Anu groaned.
"Tumhari Mumma hoti tho asana se pila leti tumhe" Prashaant said with a sad smile.
"Mumma ki kami aap bakhubi dhoor kar rahe hon Dad'mujhe khilana pilana tho aap ka hobby ban gaya hain" Anu said hugging her Dad.
Prashant ruffled her head and gave her a kiss on the forehead.
Anu headed back to her room.She found Arpita smiling in sleep.
"Wha bhai wha'.ab tho madam ke dreams mein bhi Mr.Thakur hi hain I guess" Anu said shaking her head.

Avdesh was all smiles watching his angel dancing in the rain carefree.She was the most beautiful angel to him.She had already caught his heartbeats with her innocent charm.She twirled around splashing some raindrops on his face.
Avdesh felt water cascading on his head. He woke up with a shout.
"Abe oye RV yeh kya kar raha tu"
"Chilao math'.holiday khatam ho gaya hain Thakur saab'aaj college jana hain aur hum already late hain'.jaldi uto warna niche se daant padegi" RV said to his friend throwing a towel at Avi's face.
"Acha khasa sapna thod diya na tune" Avi groaned getting out of the bed.
"You can see her in real today'if you wanna miss that go back to sleep beta" RV said pulling on his T-shirt.
Avi smiled at his friends back and went to get ready.
They got down for breakfast.
"Wow Mumma you are superb'.aisa khana tho humara cook nahi bana pata" Avdesh said through his mouthful of paratha.
"Agar roz aisa khana chahiye tho yaha kyun nahin rahthe tum"Mrs.Singh complained.
"Mumma acha khana kabhi khabaar khaane mein zyaada mazaa hain" Avdesh said.He had always denied RV's parents request to stay with them.He needed to able to go and come to and from Lallanpur as and when he liked.He wanted to avoid the awkwardness of explaining.
They bid goodbye to the Singh's and headed to college.
Avdesh was eager to see Arpita after a week.He had missed her very much the last one week.
They found the girls in the auditorium busy in some jobs.
"Hey Arpita" Avdesh said going towards them.
"Lo aa gaya tumhara Prince Charming'..tassali mili ab"Anu whispered to Arpi who blushed visibly.
"Arts day ki tayyariya shuru ho gayi aur who bhi humaare bina"RV  sitting on the table besides Anu.
"Tum logo ka intezaar karte hi itna late hua hain'we have only started today"Anu explained.
"That's good'.we intend to put up a fantastic show this time'its our last one na"Avi said.
"Well the auditions are going on in various classrooms'.the drama club head jst asked us to cross check the old and new props list"Arpi said.
"Arpita why don't you audition for singing or drama" Avi enquired her.
"Arpita you didn't say that you could sing and how come Avi knows it"Anu said in a surprised tone.
Arpita glared at Avdesh who was smirking.
"Chaliye madam aap ko audition hall mein le jaate hain'dekhthe hain ki Mr.Thakur ne aisa kyon kaha."RV said 
Anu almost dragged Arpita towards the auditions.
"Anu please'I have a huge stage fright problem'.mein stage par bad radioing" Arpita said trying to hold back.
"No excuses dear'.tum audition karogi"Anu said with finality.
They took her for singing audition first.
Before she got on stage Avdesh said to her
"Arpita think about someone or something thinking about which always calms you down'you can do it Arpita"
Arpita gave him a nervous smile.She was called on stage.She nearly stumbled down in her nervousness.Then she closed her eyes and thought of her mom.She immediately felt relieved.Then she sang her moms favousite song Kabhi kabhi mere dil mein and received a huge applause.
Arpita finally got selected for singing and drama which was a musical.Avdesh was the hero of the drama as he was the best actor continuously for two previous years.
"Brilliant acting Miss Rai"a voice came from behind them
Arpita froze on hearing the voice.

This part is dedicated to our sweety Jo aka Neha...love your ff's hun...continue the marvellous job

Edited by Nidhsara - 12 years ago
yoga23priya thumbnail
Heyyy sara ๐Ÿค—

just loved the bond between father and daughter also Avi and RV ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

update soon ๐Ÿ˜ณ

love ya ๐Ÿค—
Edited by yoga23priya - 12 years ago