Avi can't take his eyes of Arpi β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜†

i liked RV and his family very much πŸ˜³

Love you πŸ€—

PS update soon 
Edited by yoga23priya - 12 years ago
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Nidha, excellent update. I loved teh party and dance. Great job describing Anu's, Arpi's, Avi's, and RV's attires. The Singh couple are very sweet. Nikki was annoying but I'm glad Avi and RV can't stand her. Avita's dance was so sweet, they are falling for each other. I'm waiting for the day to confess their true feelings. I just remembered that BJ is part of this FF. She'll make her reappearance soon. Rv will soon start flirting with Anu as well, that will be a convo to read.
NidhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefille

hey Nidha , nice part dear ,

great going love this one
the friendship of Avi n RV , Arpi n Anu was really cute
n the realstions u showing is  very touching ithink in coming parts Avi is going to face hard test for all these love ,
just love the Avits moments n that bimbo will ever leave Avita alone or not eeh
Annu n Rv is great will wait for next part dear update soon .)

Thankyou sweets...yes Avdesh wil face a tough time when his truth comes out...so will the others...will update soon
danno thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey nidha
i just love u r story's concept very unique
keep it up dearπŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by danno - 12 years ago
NidhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sidda8

Nidha, excellent update. I loved teh party and dance. Great job describing Anu's, Arpi's, Avi's, and RV's attires. The Singh couple are very sweet. Nikki was annoying but I'm glad Avi and RV can't stand her. Avita's dance was so sweet, they are falling for each other. I'm waiting for the day to confess their true feelings. I just remembered that BJ is part of this FF. She'll make her reappearance soon. Rv will soon start flirting with Anu as well, that will be a convo to read.

Thanx Sidda...BJ will make her entry but how soon can't say...yeah RV  will start his job soon...will update soon
NidhaA thumbnail
CHAPTER 7
Anu finished her call and was moving in when she collided into someone and lost her balance but instead of landing on the floor she landed in a pair of strong arms.She looked up irritated at a pair of deep brown eyes with a mischievous twinkle in them watching her.
"Can't you watch were you are going?"she snapped not hiding her irritaion.
Wow she looks really cute when irritated RV thought.
"Hello you are holding me not you girlfreind'stop dreaming and let go off me" Anu almost shouted at him.
"Sure Miss.Takur" RV made a sudden movement as if to drop her which Anu tighten her hold on his arms and shout out "Hey"
RV smirked and straightened her up not removing his hand on her waist.
"So Miss.Ananya'.do you like to dance?" RV asked her
"I'" before she could complete he took her hands and all but dragged her to the dance floor.
"What the hell do you think you are doing Ranvijay'.I don't wanna dance" Ananya hissed in RV's ears.
"Call me RV '.that's what my friends call me Anu" RV said in a slightly flirty voice
"Don't call me Anu that's reserved for my friends and close ones" Anu shot back.
RV  twirled her forwards and pulled her back so that now her back was against his chest,his arms encircling her waist.
"So I am not worthy of your freindship Miss.Takur?" RV said near her ears.
Anu was momentarily stumped by his hot breath fanning her cheeks.She was about to answer him back when she noticed her bff completely glued to Avdesh ,both oblivious to the world around them.Avdesh was saying something in Arpita's ears to which she laughed lightly.
Anu smiled at the site saying "Perfect for each other"
"Wow my charm is already working on you Miss.Takur"RV said mischievously.
"I wasn't talking about us you duffer'I was talking about them"Anu snapped tilting her head towards Avi and Arpi.
Anu noticed Nikki dancing nearby with a random guy who couldn't keep his hands to himself.But Nikki was far from noticing it she was seething at the site of Avi with Arpi.
Anu laughed out at this as she was twirled back to facing RV. RV liked the sound of her laugh and smiled  at her.
"I am sure you can't hear Avi's joke from this far'.then what is making you laugh madam" RV asked her. 
Anu all her previous irritation on RV gone said
"Am laughing at that bimbo Nikki'she looks ready to eat up Avi once the party is over"Anu said giggling.RV looked over at Nikki and saw her almost about to explode with anger.
"Then we better warn of Avi" RV  said trying to dance towards them.
"Leave it RV'.let them enjoy alone" Anu said.
"RV is what my friends call me" RV said with a grin.
"I think we can be friends'.par yaad rakhna zara si bhi flirting and I will break your teeth" Anu said in a mischievous tone.
RV chuckled at this and twirled her on one finger
Arpita and Avdesh where having a gala of time together.
In her previous colleges Arpi had avoided dancing with boys because most couldn't keep their hands to themselves .
But with Avi she felt comfortable.Even though both his hands where on her waist,she didn't feel awkward as he was touching her lightly.
They had talked very little about trivial things and were content with talking through eyes.
Arpita felt like being sucked into a whirlpool every time she looked into his deep black eyes.Avdesh on the other hand wanted  nothing more than to watch the innocence in her eyes.It is something most girls he dated never had.
They had seen Anu and RV dancing together.Avdesh had jokingly said that RV seems to have death wish to which Arpi had laughed.
Avi was elated to hear her  musical laughter yet again.Anyone would fall in love with the sound Avdesh thought
Are you falling in love Avdesh Singh Thakur his inner voice questioned him.
Maybe he answered back.He smiled at the thought.
Arpita liked his smile very much.His face had a boyish charm when he did.
"Humesha aise muskuraana" Arpi said without thinking.
"Huh..kya kaha tumne?" Avi asked snapping out of his reverie
"Nothing" Arpi said blushing 
The blush made Avi want to caress her cheeks.

The party ended with Avi and RV presenting their gift to Mr and Mrs.Singh.
It was a farmhouse in Shimla,the couples honeymoon spot.
"Second honeymoon mana  lena Mama" Avi said mischievously.
"Aur tum apne first ke liye tayyar kar lo" Mr.Singh replied with a wink.
The Singhs had noticed Avdesh spenting more than half the party with Arpita.
"Papa..aap bhi na" Avi said with a blush
"Kyun pure din tho uss ladki se chipke hue the tum" RV teased.
"Tumhe tho congratulate karna chahiye'.Ananya Takur ko jo pata liya"Avi shot back.
"Yaar pataya kaha hain'sirf  friendship hain'pataane chalo tho pitayi hogi"RV said
All of them laughed.
Arpi and Anu came forward and bid goodbye to the Singhs and the guys.
"Tum log kis ke saath ja rahe hon" Mrs.Singh asked.
Most of the girls who came there went to thair home with the brothers of their friends or their own brothers had come to pick them up.The Singhs knew that parents wouldn't want their girls to ravel alone in the night even though it was just nearing 10'oclock.
"Aunty hum mere gaadi mein aaye hain'we will go back in that" Anu answered
"That's okay beta'lekin koi tho hona chahiye na tumhe gar le jaane ke liye'mera matlab tum logon ka bhai ya koi aur"Mr.Singh said with a glance towards Avi.
Anu didn't miss that and decided to play along.
"Ab uncle iss time par mere gar par tho sab so gaye honge aur Arpi.." she lingered
"Bhai tho thak gaye honge woh office se late aathe hain na" Arpi said biting her lips oblivious to the plan forming around her.
Anu and RV were smirking.Avdesh was grinning.
"Madam Arpita'.what are we for?" RV said with a bow.
"No guys..seriously we can go by ourselves" Arpi answered with a smile.
"C'mon beta'.the boys will accompany you'they are my boys so you can trust them" Mrs.Singh said smiling reassuringly.
Arpi looked at Anu who nodded.
"Okay then we can go in my car.we can go to just come till my home as I am going to keep Miss.Rai at my home tonight" Anu said.She had purposefully done it as her house was far from Arpi's.
"Hey how will we return back if we go in your car?" RV asked.
"You can return in it'.my driver will pick it up from here tomorrow" Anu said.
"Better yet lets go on bikes" RV said with a mischievous glint in his eyes.
Anu wanted to slam his head against the wall.Arpi was looking aghast
Avi saw girls  expressions and understood.Both the girls were wearing only knee length dresses,very uncomfortable for a bike ride.
"No RV I think car would be better and comfortable"Avi said emphasizing the last word
Comprehension dawned on RV.He had made the suggestion to give Arpi and Anu some alone time ,not thinking of the girls attire.
"Well I think we can save your driver the morning work Anu'.you and me can head in your car,Avi and Arpi can go in Avi's '.after dropping you girls we will return in Avi's'so your drivers energy is saved'..what say" RV suggested.
Anu gazed doubtfully at Arpi.Even though they were friendly with the boys now Anu wasn't ready to trust themselves-especially Arpi-alone with them.
Mrs.Singh sensed this and looked at her husband who nodded.
"Girls I can understand your doubt..you are new to the town and all'but you can trust our words right'.we won't put you in harms way" Mrs.Singh said reassuringly holding Arpi's hand.
Arpi looked at the lady's eyes and could see truthfulness in them.She nodded towards Anu.
"All the best Avi bhaiyya" Tanmay whispered in Avi's ear winking at him.Avi winked back.
"Okay then..lets head on'.Ananya the keys please"RV asked as they started to walk out ahead of Arpi and Avi.
"No way'only I drive my car" Anu said authoritatively
"C'mon I can't let myself be driven by a girl"
RV groaned
"Then don't come'I can drive alone" Anu retorted.
"Guys drop it'.Avi and RV I guess you guys can follow us'me and Anu will go in her car" Arpi said in an exasperated voice.
"Its okay Arpi 'I'll let him drive'you go with Avi"Anu said hatily.Arpi frowned at her.
Anu grudgingly gave her car key to a grinning RV.
Avdesh controlled his laughter and said
"C'mon Arpita" he said opening the door for her.Arpita got in.
"Follow us Avi" Anu said.
RV was about to open the door for her but she swatted of his hand on the door handle and opened it herself.
RV sighed and shut it after her shaking his head.
He got in and drove the car out of his home.

Avdesh was secretly thanking his friend and Anu for setting up this drive.
"Hmm Arpita'whats your favourite music"Avdesh asked wanting to strat a conversation.
Arpita who was looking out of the window said without turning
"Play anything you like"
Avdesh was more into old classics,so he played one of them.
"You like these oldies" Arpita asked turning towards him looking slightly surprised 
  Avdesh shrugged and said "Yeah 'whats wrong in that"
"No nothings wrong..its just that most guys are into new numbers'so I thought you would be too'.I enjoy new ones mostly" Arpi said
"Theres nothing like that..there are guys who enjoy old songs'.I find them more enjoyable than the new ones'.and mostly easy to sing along"Avdesh said
"Oh so you like to sing'.lets hear it then Mr.Thakur"Arpi said folding her arms and sitting back.
"On one condition..you should join me"Avi added
"No way'I can't sing"Arpita shook her head.
"Madam I know that you are not Lata Mangeshkar'..you have to just sing along or else I won't" Avdesh said in a matter-of-fact tone.
"Fine then'don't sing"Arpita said and turned to continue gazing out of the window
But she badly wanted to hear him sing and he to hear her talk.
"Suno" both said simultaneously.They both laughed.
"I'll sing along"Arpi said.
They started singing along the song Baho Mein Chale Aa.
"Wow you have an excellent voice Arpi'do try out for the college fest and arts day" Avdesh said.
"People will throw tomatoes at me if I sing on stage'..I have a huge stage fright"Arpita said.
"Well with your bodyguard there I don't think anyone would dare to do anything to you"Avdesh said with a smile
"That's true'..poor RV he must be having a hard time with her now" Arpi said.
Both of them laughed heartily looking at the Porsche ahead of them.
Meanwhile in the Porsche, RV was looking for ways to the end the boring silence. 
Ananya was glaring out of the window as though th environment outside was responsible for her car being driven by RV.
"What a boring drive" RV muttered
"I didn't ask you to come with me"Anu shot back.
"Thank God'I thought you had lost your voice"RV said pretending to relieved.
"Just shut up and drive looking ahead" Anu said not turning her head at all.
"C'mon Anu'.if it was any other girl by now she would be in my arms"RV boasted
"That's because they lack brain cells"Anu said
"And you have them in excess I guess'.whoa girl you can't even bare simple flirting, how are you gonna handle love when it enters your life"RV asked amusedly.
"I am not going to allow it too because I don't believe in it.Love is a feeling that can only give you pain"Anu said in a low voice.
RV saw her face giving a pained expression.Her eyes were tightly shut.A lone drop of tear dropped from her eyes.
RV wiped it away with his finger and Anu opened his eyes to look at him.
They were silent or quiet a while looking into each others eyes untill Anu's phone rang. She snapped and picked it up.
"Hello Aunty'.yeah Arpita is with me'.Aunty actually I was thinking of taking her to my house for a night if  you don't mind..thanx Aunty'.yeah I'll tell her'.her phone must be out of charge'.bye Aunty..goodnight"the call ended.
"Turn left from here RV" Anu directed him.
They reached Anu's home and got down.Avdesh reached just behind them.
"Are you okay?" RV asked Anu concerned.
"Yeah I am'thanx for the drive RV'sorry for being a bore"Anu smiled at him.
"Keep that smile always Anu"RV said smiling back.
Arpita dropped her phone as she got down and both her and Avi bent downwards to get it.Their heads bumped in the process and they looked up into each others eyes.
"Ahem" Anu and RV cleared their throats
Arpi and Avi snapped up and smiled at them.
"Good to see you alive RV" Avi joked.
"Good thing that you didn't loose your way"RV shot back.
Arpita blushed and Avdesh smacked RV's head lightly.
"Girls you are late" Anu's father Prashant Takur came toward them.He stopped short when he saw Avdesh.
"Dad this is Avdesh Singh Thakur and Ranvijay Singh'it was RV's parents anniversary party we attended today" Anu said to her Dad.
"Guys meet my Dad'..Mr. Prashant Takur" 
Prashant shook the boys hand his eyes lingering a little longer on Avdesh.Avdesh also felt he recognized Mr.Takur.Both didn't say it though.
"We better get going Uncle'It's already late"RV said.
The boys said goodnight to the girls and headed out.

This part is dedicated to Sidda...for her long encouraging comments...love you

Edited by Nidhsara - 12 years ago
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
when will Avi go back to Lallan Pur want some BhayyaJi Avatar too yaar.
yoga23priya thumbnail
Hey sara πŸ€—

thanks for updating it soon πŸ˜†

Wow Tammy baby was teasing Avi and loved the convo between couple πŸ‘ πŸ‘

you are really a wonderful writer...i am really glad i got to read you fictions πŸ‘ πŸ‘

hope you will continue updating more parts soon and i know i am greedy πŸ˜†

Love you πŸ€—

PS waiting for my aunty πŸ€—
Edited by yoga23priya - 12 years ago
NidhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: sara212

when will Avi go back to Lallan Pur want some BhayyaJi Avatar too yaar.

Oh sweetie...that will take some time...they will have a lot of issues to deal with at Mumbai before Lallanpur makes an entry here...sorry if I disappointed you dear