Hey di luved dis part a lot n also 

luved d way Avi was trying 2 flirt 

wid Arpi wowww  

i m amagining ki Avi kaisa lagega 

aise karne par haye kya baat hai 

wahhh 😆 again a vry nic update👏
Edited by jasveensokhi - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
Nidha, thanks for the update. Anu and RV are so funny together, they have a love-hate relationship. Avi should speak up and tell Nikki how annoying she is. Where has all of his gunda charateristics gone? Arpi is so sweet. I loved how Anu ripped Nikki's shawl, that b***h shoulc know where to keep her hands. It's so cute that Avi admires Arpi.

Nidhaa🤗🤗

I simply love Anu and RV😉

I loved the paper fight😆

Nikki😡 Even I wanted to slap her😡

Hugs to you darling

Love ya😳

Edited by prash_t - 12 years ago
hey nidha super sagin
awesome
this story ig getting interestinggg
Hi Nidha, Me Sorry for commenting so late. Anyway.. let me begin.. CH 4= RV & Anu are really funny. I enjoyed the Paper ball scene.. & I'd want to kill that Nikki. First of all she sticks to Avi & then she tears Arpi's scarf.. How dare she do that..
Ch 2= I loved the Idea of IF friends meeting in the real world. Avi - RV convo was amazing.. It will be fun to see them together. Well done Nidha..
CH 3= Wowiee update Nidha.. I enjoyed the AviTa first meet.. Avi holding Arpi around her waist made me..☺️Anu is wonderful. I like her. RV got scared when she came to kiss him..🤣Dat Nikki is so irritating.
i edited all my post in Pg 1 , 3 , 6 , 7  finally

can i suggest you something hope you don't mind 😳

please make Index 😳
Originally posted by yoga23priya

Hey Sara 🤗

me first me first me first 🥳

it was really funny how RV and Anu are fighting 😆 😆

first step for love is hate and small fights 😉

love Avi 😍

that Niki 😡 😡 😡 😡

love you 🤗
Thankyou Di...for liking and commenting...yes most love stories begin with fight..plus our protagonists won't fight much...tho maze ke liye the other two will😆
Originally posted by Sidda8

Nidha, thanks for the update. Anu and RV are so funny together, they have a love-hate relationship. Avi should speak up and tell Nikki how annoying she is. Where has all of his gunda charateristics gone? Arpi is so sweet. I loved how Anu ripped Nikki's shawl, that b***h shoulc know where to keep her hands. It's so cute that Avi admires Arpi.
Thanx Sidda...well Avi doesn't bring out his real traits out in Mumbai...but Nikki is soon gonna get it😆