Users

Frequent Posters

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: prash_t

Nidhsara dear..

Plz dont call me di...

Me too 21...My cousin dsnt call me di...

Prashu hun..call me Nidh...
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasveensokhi

Hey Nidhsara di i shuld now address u di coz

i m 17 so sori for calling u earlier by ur name πŸ˜Š

Jas sweets..call me Nidha ...no need of diSmile...and don't apologise for such small things
Edited by Nidhsara - 12 years ago
NidhaA thumbnail
CHAPTER 2
Avdesh landed at St.Claires in full style in his black Volkswaggen Beetle.He got out of the car dressed in T-shirt and blue denims.
"Tho land ho gaye His highness Avdesh Thakur " a bass voice sounded from behind him.
Avdesh turned with a smile to face his friend Ranvijay Singh
RV was in leauge with Avdesh in looks.He was a head taller than Avdesh and had dark good looks.Where Avdesh attracted girls with his silent charm,RV was a full fledged flirt and most famous Casanova of the locality.In short girls threw themselves at these two hotties
RV was looking dashing in muave shirt and blue denims.
"What took you so long? Koi aaya tha kya kal raat..."RV winked at his freind
"Chup be kahike..mein teri tarah nahi hun..acha yeh bataao machli land hui kya" Avdesh asked with an evil smile
"Yes boss...this year girls seem to be in good supply.Every girl seem to be dieting herslf to death though,sab ki figure hourglass ki tarah hain" RV said in a mischevious tone
"Thu nahi sudrega be nautanki" Avdesh said slapping his freind on the shoulder
"By the way whats up in your Lallanpur?" RV casually asked Avdesh
Avi stiffened a little but regained his composure and said "Nothing much some little business issues,everything is fine now"
RV always found it strange that his freind didn't discuss much about his home,he had also warned RV not to come there untill Avi allowed.RV was not the type of person who believed in sharing everything with their BFF.His policy was whatever you share should be true.So he hadn't pursued the topic much.He didn't want to loose a precious freind like Avi just for one silly secret.The guy was one in million,ready to lay down his life for the ones he loved.

Arpita entered the college with a slight foreboding.She didn't want to attract any attention but usually boys just came after her.She never considered herself a beauty queen.Yeah she was pretty but not an angel from heaven to fall for at first sight.She was dressed as plainly as possible without much makeup still she found boys oggling at her.She noticed a Porsche Boxster entering the college behind her.The mettalic silver shaded had many heads turning 
Some popular guy of college I suppose Arpita thought
The car stopped at the end of parking area besides a black Volkswaggen and out came a girl of about her age.The girl was dressed in plain white kurta with black jeans.She was not a conventional beauty with a fuller figure and tall stature.She black straight her reaching upto her upper back.She removed her goggles and scanned the college ground with a slight frown.She headed to the direction where Arpi was standing in the college corridor.
Arpita remembered her appointment with the Dean and headed towards his office.She found the girl following her
Now why is she following me Arpi thought
They met the Deans PA outside his office who after checking their files assured them in
"Miss Arpita Rai and Miss Ananya Thakur,please be seated ladies" Mr.Aggarwal,the Dean waved them towards their seats
They sat down after thanking him
"Both of you are transfer students right...Miss Rai from Vincents here and Miss Thakur you from London"
Oh so she is just like me Arpi thought and smiled at the girl who returned it back.Arpi thought that Ananya's smile brightened up her face.
"Your credentials are excellent Miss Rai..I think St.Claires would be proud to have you...whereas you Miss Thakur have certain areas to improve..here at St.Claires I'll ask you to work on them" Mr.Aggarwal gave Ananya a stern look who nodded her head
"Then its settled ladies..please proceed to your classes" he said returning back their files with a smile
They came out of the office
"Phewww...that went fine...hey so you are a transfer case like me...hi I am Ananya"Ananya extended her arm to Arpi
"Heard that inside..impressive name Ananya" Arpi said shaking her hands with a smile
"So which year are you in?"Arpi asked
"2nd year Human Resources and you"Ananya asked
"2nd year HR"Arpi smiled
"Wohoo same class...wait a minute are you Arpita Rai from Andheri,Mumbai"Ananya asked
"Yes how do you know?"Arpi asked her brows furrowed
"You were doing MBA in Vincents till now and are an ace student right,you are here on your brothers insistence right" Ananya fired off
Arpi looked at her in disbelief
"Bhabhiji"Ananya called her
Comprehension dawned on Arpi
"Anuuu...you are the Anaya Thakur from IF...omg I  can't believe my nanad is here" Arpi hugged her bff from the virtual world.They were best freinds in IF and often had joined together in teasing others there.Ananya had once said to Arpi that if she had a brother she would definitely choose Arpi as his bride.She fondly called her Bhabhiji
"So Bhabhiji finally we meet..shame i don't have a brother...you really would have been a perfect bride...i mean look at you you are stunning"
Arpi laughed out at this.

okay guys here is the second chapter...for the Arpi -Anu meet i give all the credit to one of my favourite writers on IF ,my darling Shikha...from whose ff Dil,Dosti Etc the idea of IF freinds meeting in real world is borrowed.Shikhs I owe you and love you

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
NidhaπŸ€—

Finally...Im firstπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

U are a superb writer DearπŸ‘πŸ‘

He is bhaiyyaji of lallanpur nd MBA student😳

Woooww...They will meet and fall in love

Waiting fr next update..πŸ˜‰

Love yew<3

Edited by prash_t - 12 years ago
joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey Nidha nice update yaar,

like the way RVn AVi sharing words ,

must say the real guy to guy talk πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

n idea of IF friend is also really nice n on top of all,

nand - bhabhi thing is quite nice,

will watch for ur next updateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by joliefille - 12 years ago
jasveensokhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Nidha di again a vry nic update of urs

i realy liked d way u showed d freindship between AVI n RV

wow di u r amazinggg awesomeee

πŸ‘ n a big hud for uπŸ€— i m having shortage of

words 2 describe dat hw nic it was excellent
Edited by jasveensokhi - 12 years ago
Sidda8 thumbnail
Nidha, your ff update is wonderful. Avi and RV seem great as best buddies. Let me guess will Ananya be RV"s girl because I don't want him to ogle Arpi. It's so cute that Ana and Arpi are bffs. I can't wait to see what pranks the girls have in store for the girls.
danno thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
woww nidha...tjhis chap is also fab yaar
u r a tremadeor writer
well done
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: joliefille

hey Nidha nice update yaar,

like the way RVn AVi sharing words ,

must say the real guy to guy talk πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

n idea of IF friend is also really nice n on top of all,

nand - bhabhi thing is quite nice,

will watch for ur next updateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanx Jo hun...i wanted to make it as guy to guy as possibleπŸ˜†...well the idea comes from another IF members ff...i have given credit to her at the end,,,...all credits goes to that darling writer...
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasveensokhi

Hey Nidha di again a vry nic update of urs

i realy liked d way u showed d freindship between AVI n RV

wow di u r amazinggg awesomeee

πŸ‘ n a big hud for uπŸ€— i m having shortage of

words 2 describe dat hw nic it was excellent

Thanx sweety...RV and Avi are bff's...their freindship will be tested some time later...πŸ€—hug to you to meri jaan