AVITA FF : ETERNALLY BOUND Uptd Chptr22 Pg39 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
CHAPTER 1
AVDESH looked at the bloodied goon lying at his feet with fury raging in his every sinew
"You never raise your voice against Bahuji'get that straight into your thick skull'.do you know who she is?" he asked pointing towards Bahuji standing behind him who was looking at him appraisingly
"She is the strength and the light of this Haveli'the guiding light of my life'I love and respect her"
Bahuji's heart beat a little faster at these words
"Just like my mother"
Disappointment fleeted through her beautiful features but then she settled her expressions.
"Don't commit this mistake again or" Avdesh ended with a dangerous note
"That's enough Babuaji,he has learned his lesson" Bahuji said touching his shoulders
Avi gave the goon one long furious look and turned towards his scorpio
Chulbul started the vehicle and drove home
"Chulbul drive faster I have to get to the airport tonight itself'have to reach college tomorrow " Avi said to his friend who pumped down the accelerator
"Babuaji whats the hurry,you can go tomorrow too" Bahuji said masking her irritation.She was against the idea of senting the Avi to college that too this  far away from Lallanpur.She wanted Avi near to her to control,to manipulate and to make hers.She had this secret longing for her brother in law for long,even before her husbands death
"No Bahuji..I have to reach there tomorrow or RV will be on my neck tomorrow..freshers are coming tomorrow..he wants me there for their welcome"
His lips curled into a mischevious yet warm smile when he thought of his BFF  Ranvijay Singh and the mischiefs they were planning to do on the freshers
Next Day,Mumbai
ARPITA  was combing her long black hair in front of her dresser in her new room.She sure missed her old home.But she loved everything about her new home as well.Her room was specially her favourite.Though small it was comfy with an excellent view of sunrise.She could rise with the sun listening to the birds sing
She was humming her  favourite song Dil Ibadaat as she got dressed. It was her first day at St.Claires College,one of the most prestigious management colleges in the city.Though she wasn't a fresher as she was here due to her mother's transfer and would be joining as second year student,still her stomach churned. Her bhai had always wanted the best for her hence he got her a place at St.Claires.
Her brothers choices always landed her at posh places.Though she wasn't poor or middle class she never could adjust with the so called high class.She always felt out of place with them.She had friends offcourse but never one she was really close to and love well
" Love happens in books and films only Arpita" she spoke to her reflection in the mirror pointing finger in a scolding way
"Remember your focus is studies and giving the best results to your Bhai .He has always stood by your dreams so you have to prove him right"
She checked herself in the mirror once more.She looked beautiful in her red kurta and jeans.She had svelte figure with knee length black hair,chocolate brown eyes and rosy lips
Arpita took her bag and headed to  the dining hall.
Her mom and brother where already seated at the table
"Morning Maa ,Morning Bhai wheres Bhabhi?" she  asked looking around
"Morning sickness'.but now it has no time schedule she's sick always"her bhai said in a tired voice
"Your wife is 4 months pregnant with your first child'this is common in pregnancy'so quit complaining son" Shanthi Rai shot at her son
Arpita giggled and settled down for breakfast.Her Bhabhi came in after a few minutes smiling at all of them
"Are you okay dear" Jagat asked in a concerned voice
"I am perfectly fine darling..don't fret"Simple said in a little irritation
"Mood swings" her husband muttered
Arpita let out a small laugh and stood up giving her Bhabhi a peck on the cheek
"Take care of yourself Bhabhi'.Maa,Bhai am going'see you in the evening"
"Chutki i'll leave you its your first day na" Jagat stood up
" No need Bhai ,I can go by myself.Plus its you have to also reach on time na" Arpita gave her bhai a hug and headed out
She wiffhed in the morning air and said "Now what do you want to give me life'St.Claires here I come"

Okay guys this is my starting chapter'hope you'll like it..hit the like button and leave your comments and criticisms

Edited by Nidhsara - 12 years ago
Hi Nidhsara i m Jasveen u can col meh Jas😳

n yipeee i m first 2 comment 

i realy luved ur FF in dis part is awesome dear

Best of Luck for ur other parts👍🏼 n u r jst amazing👏 

u wrote a beautiful part😊 w8ing egarly for next part
Nidha.. Wonderful Start. Dat Bhouji is such a ... Loved the scenes at Arpi's house. & Avi as usual so Adorable. Thnks for the PM.
thanks!! Nice but short. keep UD will wait for next..😛
Nidhsara, beautiful writing. I'm wondering where you were all these days and why we never found out about your talent. I absolutely love this ff and can't wait for the rest. 
wowww nidha... very nice chap...waiting for next part👏
Hey Nidha dear nice part,

i like the idea of Avi 's double personality 😉

will wait for next update,

after reading ur comment on Desire's last update i can expect a damn good love story here, so update soon dear,

n next time plz send me a pm when ever u update.😳
Originally posted by jasveensokhi

Hi Nidhsara i m Jasveen u can col meh Jas😳

n yipeee i m first 2 comment 

i realy luved ur FF in dis part is awesome dear

Best of Luck for ur other parts👍🏼 n u r jst amazing👏 

u wrote a beautiful part😊 w8ing egarly for next part
THANX JAS FOR YOUR VALUABLE COMMENT...YOU PEOPLE SERVE AS MY INSPIRATION...HOPING TO KEEP YOU ENTERTAINED
Originally posted by sara212

thanks!! Nice but short. keep UD will wait for next..😛
YOU ARE WELCUM SWEETS...I SHOULD BE THANKING YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT...I'LL TRY MY LEVEL BEST TO KEEP YOUR I NTEREST IN MY FF ALIVE
Originally posted by Sidda8

Nidhsara, beautiful writing. I'm wondering where you were all these days and why we never found out about your talent. I absolutely love this ff and can't wait for the rest. 
THANKING YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART SIDDA...WILL TRY MY LEVEL BEST